After we sadly learned that JGL was officially off the market, we had to know who the lucky lady was! The actor officially married Tasha McCauley on Dec. 20, and we had to know more.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt and his girlfriend, Tasha McCauley got married in a secret ceremony on December 20. But who is Tasha? While he’s always been super secretive about his private life, we’ve learned five things you definitely will want to know about one of the luckiest ladies ever!
Update: Tasha and JGL welcomed their first baby, a son, the weekend of Aug. 15. Congrats to them!
Tasha McCauley Facts
1. She’s extremely smart. It definitely takes brains to be the co-founder and CEO of Fellow Robots, a robotics company based at NASA Research Park.
2. She can describe herself in pretty much, the coolest way ever. “I’m the sum of many inputs, mostly arts and sciences, which can make for some surprising collisions,” she said in an interview with the Chicago Toy & Game Group.
3. She’s not into the Hollywood thing. In 2013, Joseph told Howard Stern, “I have a girlfriend but I tend not to really like to talk about it in public. The girl that I’m with, she really doesn’t want to be a part of that.” He even refused to give her name!
4. She’s really worldly. She got her Bachelor’s degree from Bard College and a graduate certificate in robotics from Singularity University. Then in 2013, she got an International Business Education and Research MBA from the University of Southern California. She speaks English, Spanish and Arabic and has traveled to Antarctica and Cuba, according to PEOPLE.
5. She’s extremely optimistic. When asked how she approaches the unknown, she revealed that she is both skeptic and optimistic. “I guess I should clarify that by skeptically, I don’t mean cynically. Both are Greek in origin. Cynical, in early English, denoted faultfinding, while skeptical means ‘to consider or examine,'” she explained. “I’m skeptical because I love pushing limits in order to understand how things really work. And I’m optimistic because, so far in my life, the unknown has revealed many wonderful possibilities.”
Well, it sounds like JGL has snagged him an amazing girl!
— Emily Longeretta