While ringing in the New Year in Dubai with her pals, Selena also managed to make a new friend! The sexy singer formed a special bond with Harith while on vacation, and HollywoodLife.com can tell you five fascinating facts about him!
Selena Gomez, 22, has forgotten all about Justin Bieber, 20, while out and about with her friends in Dubai. In fact, she’s been spending a ton of time with Harith Bukhash, 29, of the Bukhash Brothers, who were hired to plan her trip. The two ended up becoming close pals, and we totally approve. He’s a talented guy with plenty of cool interests — see for yourself here!
Harith Bukhash Facts
1. Harith owns a boutique talent agency, the Bukhash Brothers, alongside his two brothers. That’s exactly how him and Selena connected. He was charged with planning Selena’s trip with her friends, but the two ended up forming a close friendship. So sweet!
2. He’s the founder of HRB Motoring, and has a huge “passion” for cars. He regularly attends car shows too, and posts about them when they happen.
3. Harith loves to play soccer and calls it his hobby. He’s a fan of both Arsenal Football Club, which is the premier league of English soccer, as well as FC Barcelona, a professional soccer club in Barcelona, Spain.
4. He’s an avid fan of spearfishing, which is fishing using diving techniques. He sounds very adventurous!
5. Harith has the most adorable nephew who he loves to share with the world on his Instagram! Check out this super cute video of his nephew doing somersaults and try not to smile.
It sounds like Selena has made quite the cool friend — and someone completely different from Justin! He’s reportedly “treating her like a princess” and she’s been “having the best time of her life.” Good for Selena!
Tell us your thoughts, HollywoodLifers! Do you think Selena and Harith should date? Sound off below!
— Julianne Ishler