Mark Wahlberg Breaks Silence On Skipping Donnie Wahlberg Wedding

Sun, August 31, 2014 11:39am EST by 8 Comments 77,033 Article Views
Mark Wahlberg Disses Jenny McCarthy Donnie Wahlberg
Getty

Deni Taylor

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 5, 2015

I’m planning a trip to boston, salem, & Walberg fir one if Paul’s burgers. The sole reason is to eat there at both restraunts. As the mother of a daughter who had all kinds of New KIDS stuff in her room I got to hear them & really enjoy their music. But Mark needs to grow up, he could have given his daughter a bday party the following wkend. And I must say that the newest Transformer movie sucked, they need some of the original cast in that movie. This is 1 movie I wish I never bought.

dnaner

Posted at 4:17 PM on January 22, 2015

Mark should not be judging anyone. He is a teenage hate crime committeer (?) and is more worried about getting his record exsponged than how the people he brutalized healed. One young woman still has scars on her face from being hit by the rocks he threw at her while yelling racial slurs. This is the second day in a row that I’ve read something disappointing about Mark Wahlberg. I love his movies but the family TV show is awful. I can’t believe Mark and his family have the nerve to say anything about anyone when they are some of the rudest people to each other and Bullies too. I refuse to watch their TV show for they are so mean to the brother who owns the restraunt. The mother who stated she thinks Jenny might be out to get over on Donny or that she’s watching her is rude and ridiculous when she herself eats at the hostess stand of her sons restraunt as he begs her not to. He also begs her to not change the decor and this mother could care less what her sons wishes are and does as she damn well wants to. Forget he is trying to have success with his stylish new restraunt. She has no room to talk and as Donnys mother should not be saying anything at all about her sons wife. What kind of mother runs down their sons wife and publicly too. I think in all her loud and boisterous self and maybe gross at times, Jenny still doesn’t deserve
being run down by Her husbands family especially since they are more rude and more boisterous and bullies too. At least Jenny is not a bully, she does stuff to herself, while her husbands family likes to get their laughs and place blame on others. How soon they forget what good christians they are. For the love of God please let someone be happy without critizing them for it. Being happy for people does not hurt and your not required to bring a gift.

webcat

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 6, 2015

I believe that the reason for this is the sibling rivalry. I think that this is mostly a lifetime between siblings. I speak from personal experience and professional knowledge. I like both Wahlberg’s very. I am a New Kids fan and like Joey the most, in the second choice Donnie. I was a huge fan of Marky, when he began his Rapkarriere.

I’m very happy for Donnie, that he has found his true love in Jenny. I think the rivalry goes out here by Mark: He can not seem to bear that Donnie now more than it is through a relationship with Jenny in public. He probably finds it bad that Donnie attracted more attention because of his private life, as through his career, although he already stands by Blue Bloods pretty high price.

It’s probably a matter of who is liked by the public more and it looks like that Donnie is now experiencing much higher popularity than Mark. Well Marky had overtaken Donnie career-wise by his acting, but it this triumph is unfortunately been los since Donnie so much in the public eye.

webcat

Posted at 3:20 PM on January 6, 2015

Perhaps begrudge his brother Mark also not be lucky in love.

Florence Lloyd

Posted at 9:41 PM on December 6, 2014

It’s amazing how many people are more concerned about why Mark didn’t attend his brother’s wedding! I’m a Bostonian born and bread just the same, my brother didn’t attend my second wedding either but I don’t hold it against him, just as I’m sure that Donnie doesn’t hold it against Mark for wanting to be there for his daughter Ella’s birthday because he’s not going to see her on her actual birthday due to scheduling. People should consider that a factor in the quest to bash somebody just because he’s decided to spend time with his daughter! What was he thinking? Get Real People, he sent a nice homemade video with his entire family wishing Donnie and Jenny Nothing but the very best in Life Love and Happiness.

Anonymous

Posted at 9:47 AM on December 6, 2014

RHEA DURHAM HAD 3 KIDS OUT OF WEDLOCK, AND WAS KNOCKED-UP WITH THE FOURTH ONE WHEN MARK FINALLY MARRIED HER, SO SHE REALLY HAS A LOT OF NERVE BEING “ANNOYED” @ JENNY WHEN IT COMES TO ANYTHING SEX-RELATED. #JEALOUSINSECURE WITCH

katherine

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 3, 2014

MARK SENT CONGRATULATIONS—-WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL?—THIS IS SECOND MARRIAGE FOR BOTH—IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SMALL AFFAIR,JUST THE TWO OF THEM AND A WITNESS

Terry Cook

Posted at 10:01 AM on September 5, 2014

I agree with you – why spend all that money when they could’ve enjoyed a great honeymoon and call it a day!