Nicholas Hoult: Did He Share An Intimate Video Of Kristen Stewart?

Mon, August 4, 2014 5:49pm EDT by 177 Comments 28,484 Article Views
Nicholas Hoult Kristen Stewart Dating Rumors
Nicholas Hoult Kristen Stewart Dating Rumors

Daisy Duck

Posted at 4:03 AM on September 21, 2014

so she had a friend hold her hand while she got her belly button pierced. big deal. My guess is that she got tired of always being alone.. No one likes being ostrasized. for two years. would any of you hates be ableforgive her and love her again. He has other girls and now he has his New serious relationship. If Nick and Kristen do work into a relationship I think we should all stand up and cheer. to put up with what she has. All she wanted was for Rob to forgive and she wanted hi

LAnie

Posted at 6:15 AM on September 7, 2014

I don’t know if she love ROBERT PATTINSON?

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 7:20 AM on August 28, 2014

ANY ONE THAT CAN ONLY SAY UGLY THINGS ABOUT SOIME ONE THEY DO NOT KNOW PERSONAL.. IS A MISFIT THAT HAVE LOW ASTEEM IN THEY SELVES.

V

Posted at 6:37 AM on August 27, 2014

Kristen is so stupid.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 5:28 PM on August 25, 2014

Owl how can you think getting your bellybutton pierced is intimate. Especially in this day and age. I don’t know if she got her bellybutton pierced I guess we’ll. Know at one time or another…All any of us knows is that Kristen. And Nick are becoming friends. I do see that after a few pictures front the paparazzi they went underground… I guess you guys cut off your own noses… And to the fact a b
about her not smiling.. I think. She got smiled out when Robert and Kristen broke up and you were all chasing her around..

KS

Posted at 8:25 PM on August 23, 2014

Kristen Stewart says “Oink, oink. I am a PIG”

007reviewer

Posted at 8:31 AM on August 23, 2014

How could it be a cozy or intimate sushi dinner? They were spotted there, which is whatever Tokyo’s version of a sushi fast food place is, with other people from the movie too, at lunchtime and it was packed. They waited in line to get their food. That doesn’t say cozy, intimate, dinner, date or romantic.

LS

Posted at 8:39 PM on August 13, 2014

Kristen is an ugly pig as usual.

visitor

Posted at 4:56 PM on August 15, 2014

You have serious vision problems or a complete idiot? Kristen has’nt a single gram of excess fat. Her face is very beautiful.I ‘m sure that you have a serious problem with your head -you have not mind.I am so very sorry for you,LS !

sophie louise

Posted at 9:01 AM on August 13, 2014

I woul love them Kristen and nick to get together … shes deserves to be happy … and a the end of the day there both young … good for them I say … I like nik hes hot an down to earth and Kristen is not a drama queen and never seems to diss anybody … be happy both whoever you date xx

RS

Posted at 11:06 PM on August 9, 2014

Kristen Stewart loves English CUM. Rupert Sanders, Robert Pattinson, and now Nicholas Hoult. Poor Alica has to sit back and watch another English man lick her pu$$y

Guest

Posted at 6:32 PM on August 9, 2014

Couldn’t she take a female with her to get this done? Does she know Nick well enough to take him with her?

Melissa

Posted at 2:06 PM on August 9, 2014

It probably is Kristen in the video but I don’t think it’s all that intimate. It’s a piercing heaps of people get them done with people they are just friends with. They are in Japan together and yeah they are probably hanging out with each other in thier spare time but it doesn’t mean that they are dating. They haven’t even really been there all that long. I think that they have become fast friends and maybe that will bud into something more but only time will tell. I know that lots of sites have reported that Nicholas and Jen have split but I still don’t know if I’m ready to believe it until I hear it from one of them or a reputable source. I knew months ago that as soon as filming started for equals the rumours would be flying around everywhere that Jen and Nick have split and he and Kristen are dating. If they do get together then so be it, I love Jennifer Lawrence and I don’t think she’s the type to get upset about Nick dating someone else if they are broken up. Even though they say that they’re friends, they aren’t real friends they are Hollywood friends. They don’t have out in real life, it’s the type of friendship where they hug and say hi if they are at they same event or something. So if Kristen and Nicholas end up dating its not like any kind of girl friendship code has been broken. I don’t know what’s going on but I wish them all well, and hope they are happy.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 3:19 PM on August 9, 2014

@MELISSA..,……… YOU ARE TLKING STUPID. KRISTEN IS A MOTHER NOW, AND ROBERT IS A FATHER TO A LITTLE GIRL. DON`T BE AFRAID TO LOOK ,

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 10:42 AM on August 9, 2014

THERE IS ANOTHER PICTURES , IT IS ROBERT AND KRISTEN BRING THE BABY HOME ROBERT IS CARRYING THE BABY , IT IS A GIRL, SHE IS ALL IN PINK GOOGLE [ HKN HAVEN HATERS KNOW NOTHING HATERS NO NOTHING ]

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 8:10 AM on August 8, 2014

HOLLYWOOD LIFE IS CLOSE THE PAGE AGAIN, THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES, KRISTEN AND ROBERT ARE PERENTS NOW AND THE MEDIA DO NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT.

Oh

Posted at 6:22 AM on August 8, 2014

Kstink ruins another relationship.

CATHRYN DELGADO

Posted at 6:22 AM on August 8, 2014

@SAMUELLE 40——– IT IS YOU FANS THAT IS KEEPING THIS GOING, ROBERT AND KRISTEN HAVE NEVER BROKEN UP. NOT IN 2012. THEY HAVE BEEN TOGETHER. EVERY TIME THEY HAVE TO GO OUT OF TOWN. THE MEDIA COME UP WITH THIS STORIES, KRISTEN WAS PREGNANT, AND GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY GIRL. I THINK? LOOK AT THIS PICTURE, OF HER AND ROBERT AT THE HOSPITAL. GO TO GOOGLE, [HKN HAVEN HATERS KNOW NOTHING HATERS NO NOTHING ]

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:02 PM on August 7, 2014

Don’t understand how you can be so unkind to Kristen after all this time give her a break she’s paid the price over and over again.Looks like Rob has at long last accepted what happened and has commented so leave them both alone to get on with their lives .It is not possible to compare like for like they are making different type of films some will be more popular others ,shouldn’t think either will ever get the response of Twilight again ,not that either would wish the madness to start again I’m sure.