Nina Dobrev & Derek Theler Kiss At Comic-Con: Revenge On Ian Somerhalder?

Sun, July 27, 2014 4:15pm EDT by 18 Comments 52,006 Article Views
Nina Dobrev Derek Theler Kiss
Getty

......

Posted at 9:35 PM on July 28, 2014

Who WASN’T she with all weekend? Tired of looking at pix of her at Comic Con, which is much bigger than HER. Go away.

Betty

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 28, 2014

can we just move on from the three of them already I think Anne is enjoying himself and I don’t think it’s going to last let’s just leave the three of them alone and see where we’re at me I know why Mickey with friends with me now because they knew each other before and all she wanted I think from long time ago when they would sprint in use the double date he realized he wanted in any other way to get in is to get rid of Nina and I think Nina wanted to get away and experience life on it all and I don’t think she really was to spend her life with me and the kids in the soldiers and he didn’t have time to do anything because you get so busy he didn’t even have time for a relationship reality reality day and did everything and then suddenly Nicki just happened to pop up and I’m here for you I’m here for you let’s work through our difference other because we have a love for the animal animal and if I don’t want to see him with Nina I don’t want to see him with Nikki I wanted to find a nice woman that is not in Bollywood said you can relate to it being bashed in the public eye and let’s leave me alone and let her live in life cycle selfie picking up with all the Hollywood guys enjoying herself and there’s a lot of people out there that will protect her and I think it’s like this time all the hospital and you guys get her I don’t know if I’m going to watch this affect I watch Season one tree for over two thousand times and I like it. When I get stressed I go and look at the old plan with all three of them with other and have a good time on the DVD I think don’t care for each other but I think it’s mostly just friends because real life that you wanted more than life and it was wondering if you listen, kanji on him and started and then she met me in and then and then turn it on and so does the way people up here in life that she wanted to try to be independent without spending log in all the time and effort to bed now she’s getting time to get all the horrible thing is she did we make me along and hopefully and find somebody else besides Mickey and move on with his wife and hopefully they can remain friends and maybe not read it and I know Paul Wesley had something to sayhe said he had something like to say something nice to say me and said only be about time you had something like to say about something that says I watch the Battle of Vampire Diaries and that’s what he said I think you look a little contact with people ask questions could have been water yet I know my lunch is in the fridge they said they had McDonalds with my butt to the store and got McDonalds for the kids yeah go ahead and eat my chicken

Zo

Posted at 11:27 AM on July 28, 2014

Okay but is there any solid evidence of one couple kissing the other? I think Nina just now realizes she made a huge mistake leaving Ian. She’s still very young and doesn’t know how to handle her emotions so she got jealous. People need to leave all of this drama alone.

jo.jobean

Posted at 6:11 AM on July 28, 2014

The only ones left in this long over relationship is the media, they are the ones who make it awkward. Everything Nina does is not directly related to Ian. She is more than allowed to kiss or flirt with whomever she chooses. She is young and single.
From everything I’ve seen they are friendly and still have the chemistry they’ve always had.
I wish Ian all the happiness in the world.
Season 6 is going to be even better than ever!

Catherin

Posted at 5:39 AM on July 28, 2014

I don’t understand why Ian is blame about this!! As far as i can see he was very truthful to Nina and yes he waited enough for Nina to come back to him instead Nina could be seen with many guys….
Nikki is real much better than Nina…!!And Ian deserves someone who can be with him and supports him…most of all,someone ready to give commitment unlike Nina!!
No matters how Nian fans wants to see Nina & Ian back together…its just a baseless to wait for the reunion…And yes,i have stop waiting for it too!!m miffed the way Nina is always flaunting herself with a numbers of guy!!

Abigayl Medina

Posted at 2:28 AM on July 28, 2014

this is really sad & omg, like I really want ian & Nina to be friends & i hope they get closer filming s.6

iffamsucxcb

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 27, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~ ♥ M i x e d Luv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. nbnvbn

Mia

Posted at 10:11 PM on July 27, 2014

I think that the media should just let it go they been broken up for almost a year and a half, not everything Nina does has to be targeted at Ian she is her own person and none of us can say she’s jealous or trying to make Ian jealous she’s young free and living life.

Kylie

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 27, 2014

Revenge?? And here we have another article. Everything Nina does must be about Ian. And everything Ian does must be about Nina….15 months on. Both the fans and media need Jesus for their obsession. There is no other way now, but to walk away as costar. No wonder Ian has repeatedly hinted that this season is looking like HIS last season. Ya’ll freaks!

lmao

Posted at 8:23 PM on July 27, 2014

mvk your right Nina did leave Ian. She wanted to become a movie star. All she has done is make herself look like a fool. She has been photo with several guys last summer and this summer. Ian has been working and hasn’t been linked to anyone except Molly Swenson which was a total lie. Now that he has found someone. Everyone wants to blame him. Nina has made her bed. So now she can lay in it. Ian will be professional at work on the Vampire Diaries. But as far a his private life he can be with whoever he wants, and if Ian is smart he’ll stay the hell away from Nina. She’s head for a down fall and if he’s not careful she’ll take him down with her. Nina is not the girl next door anymore.

mvk

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 27, 2014

Why are you guys making this look as though Ian left Nina and he is flaunting his relationship with Nikki? Nina left Ian without even telling him. He was shocked to find out she was moving on with her career and onto younger guys. For the past year he has been busy with commitments and not flirting with the opposite sex as Nina has done. So now that he finally found someone you guys make it sound like he left Nina for Nikki. Get real. Tell it like it really is. Nina left him. Now that he is showing interest in Nikki, she is now jealous and probably wants him back which he is not going for it and so Nina is trying to make Ian jealous. Think maybe Ian has noticed how slutty Nina has become?

maria

Posted at 2:46 AM on July 28, 2014

Preach it Girl, so true

Alaina

Posted at 3:21 AM on August 11, 2014

I love how it’s considered ”slutty” for a girl to be going out with different guys. We don’t know the whole story so it wouldn’t be fair to take sides, but it isn’t slutty to be SINGLE and have some fun. She is young, beautiful and working it. I say more power to her.

busty

Posted at 6:08 PM on July 27, 2014

pics?

Val

Posted at 5:05 PM on July 27, 2014

Shut up ! Shut up !Shut up ! Nina is single ! Ian and Nikki is trash ! Couple from the freaks show

ilona

Posted at 2:47 AM on July 28, 2014

You need a shrink.

Sonic

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 27, 2014

You idiots ?

Patricia

Posted at 4:57 PM on July 31, 2014

Thanks they’re all idiots….leave these people alone. At some point in their lives they need to do what they want. All the negativity, all the pointing fingers on both sides is none of our business. This is Hollywood remember? Nina is young and she needs to find her place in this world. Grow up people…..this happens to ordinary people and it’s no big deal.