Nicki Minaj ‘Sad’ About Butt Memes: Wants Fans To ‘Chill’

Sun, July 27, 2014 5:06pm EDT by 14 Comments 22,517 Article Views
Courtesy of Instagram

j

Posted at 7:55 PM on July 28, 2014

She’s not mad..she luv’s this ish..this is called promotion & publicity. Save ur empathy for a worthy cause, trust me- she cares not-u guys are helping her sale product.

nickilover

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 28, 2014

some of them are funny but i think shed upset bc their making jokes not pumping her up n commenting her. she has worked so hard n for someone to make fun of ur body does hurt. she’s Polly just saying after the first 50 it gets old….love u nicki n u look. fab

Markise

Posted at 11:16 AM on July 28, 2014

I think that the memes are pretty funny. I saw when she posted the pictures on Instagram. I saw the captions that she added also. I personally thought that she thought the pictures were funny. But I guess not.

bernard and india walker

Posted at 5:04 AM on July 28, 2014

Nick minaj 10.0 . Can i add the thong to my (no) mali collection

InstagramUser

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 27, 2014

Hey everyone! If you want to see more Nicki Minaj’s Anaconda Memes, check out “anaconda_memes” on Instagram! Trust me, you’ll love the pictures! Thank you! xoxoxo

Kenieca

Posted at 8:53 PM on July 27, 2014

I don’t think she serious about it she sometimes talk like that but if she is then she should’ve known people was going to do stuff like that… The google pic was funny but it did get tiring I guess she started to get annoyed

Nexus

Posted at 8:28 PM on July 27, 2014

Tramp needs to grow up she’s becoming pathetic

(Sarah)@PrayForNicki (@PrayForNicki)

Posted at 8:10 PM on July 27, 2014

You all are plain dumb. She talks like that all the time. If she didn’t like them you think she’d be re-posting them on her IG for everyone to see? Again, you’re dumb. Dumb. Dumb.

Stv

Posted at 8:17 PM on July 27, 2014

Most white people tend not to get black humor.

Gordon

Posted at 11:32 PM on July 27, 2014

Exactly. She always says “I can’t” and “stop”…but she’s only playing around! I hate it when people who clearly don’t know her, AT ALL, are the first to comment. So stupid!

EdieS

Posted at 7:12 PM on July 27, 2014

You can’t behave like a wh*re and not expect negative backlash — no pun intended.

Gordon

Posted at 11:30 PM on July 27, 2014

You don’t know what you’re talking about! She talks like this ALL the time…it’s how her and her fans communicate. she’s joking. She’s not mad…but I wouldn’t expect you to know that!

Bureh kargbo