Nina Dobrev Kept In The Dark Over Ex Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Dating

Tue, July 22, 2014 12:50am EDT by 56 Comments 33,025 Article Views
FameFlyNet

Emily holgs

Posted at 1:57 AM on September 14, 2014

I hate the idea of Nina and Ian back together I like more the couple of Nina and paul❤️ Really! I think they are made for each other, it happens the same on the vampire diaries! Elena and Stephan I realllllllyyyyyy like this couple and I hope one day they’ll be together.
Really love the show guys good job😘

Samara

Posted at 6:35 PM on September 8, 2014

I still can’t believe Ian left Nina for Nikki. And Nikki was both friends with Nina and Ian. How can she date her friend’s ex. I would never do that. That’s terrible. Smh.

lisa

Posted at 12:04 PM on September 10, 2014

Have you heard about how someone posted on Ian’s twitter that they hated Nicki? Which Ian then went into a rant about how great she is etc. Now hate is a strong word, poster probably did not mean that, he meant that nick is shady and so is Ian. Maybe it is possible, that Ian thinks dating Nick who was a married woman not long ago and the mutual friend thing is icky, will get Nina back. Well we now know why she kicked him to the curb. He is 10 years older, he is obviously, insecure and or a bit of a game player. If nothing he is shady. One season left, nick is showing up on set. Sad. I wander if he knows that he has destroyed any chance of getting back together with Nina?

Megi

Posted at 5:07 AM on August 30, 2014

They’re simply not for each other–> Nikki and Ian..no way,it’s obvious!No chemistry in the way they stand next to each other,in the way they look at one another.Wondering why they’re pushing this,after all I don’t think it will be anything more than momentous.

Anna

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 8, 2014

I just what them both to move on .

arina

Posted at 2:52 AM on July 27, 2014

obviously there’s a suspicious point in ian and nikki’s relationship :|

It is a New Day!

Posted at 11:15 AM on July 24, 2014

It would be nice to focus on Ian’s new romance with Nikki Reed instead of focusing on the old one he had with Nina Dobrev. After all, Ian and Nina broke up well over 15 months ago.

Veronica

Posted at 12:47 AM on August 10, 2014

I’m sorry for all you people out there that think this is some kind of joke, everyone who has ever been in love can tell you that ian can’t just flip a switch and erase Nina from his memory, ok? You can’t just turn off love like a faucet, and u definitely can’t just fall OUT of love. Ian and Nina had something very special with their chemistry onscreen, dating in real life, etc. Nina and Ian were an amazing couple and what Nikki and Ian have is… We’ll I don’t know honestly, but it sure as heck is not love. Nikki has been in 2 other relationship that ended badly, what is this, 3rd times charm ? I don’t think so. Nina and Ian used to be my favorite couple because they were so cute, and I hope my once fav couple will find their way back to each and go back to the place they always belonged… In each other’s arms together!

Andy

Posted at 1:06 AM on July 24, 2014

I can’t imagine ever moving on from Nina Dobrev. She is simply stunning. If she is half as lovely as she seems in interviews then I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else.

Katie

Posted at 5:20 AM on July 25, 2014

I can’t imagine moving on from Ian Somerhalder. He’s perfection personified. Handome, intelligent, caring, kind hearted, funny, affectionate, sexy, a real gentleman who will give you his jacket and will open the door for you etc and he’s thousand times more gorgeous and sweet in person than he seems in his interviews.

Gloria

Posted at 10:06 AM on July 23, 2014

NIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nikki and Ian sux !!! Haha.. Sux…vamps … Whatevs. NIANNNNNN !!!!!!! OMFG GET BACK TOGETHER DAMNIT !!!!!!!!!!!!

arina

Posted at 2:54 AM on July 27, 2014

i just couldn’t have said it better my self :|

lisa

Posted at 7:34 AM on July 23, 2014

Either Ian is trying to make Nina jealous. Or he is a tad shady, dating a mutual friend, which also was married. Makes me see why Nina may have wanted to split. His character.

Betty

Posted at 5:27 AM on July 25, 2014

Yes and he waited a year and a half to do all that! Seriously? Sometimes I wonder with people’s logic!

hannah

Posted at 1:33 AM on July 27, 2014

100% agreed!

kristal

Posted at 8:24 PM on July 22, 2014

LETS TALK ABOUT ROBSTEN !!!THEY ARE SOOO CUTE!!!! ROB AND KRISTEN ARE ALL GOIN TO TORONTO FOR THE FETIVAL YEAAHHHH!!!

Hell No

Posted at 7:44 PM on July 22, 2014

No! Did she get permission to date all of the guys she dated since the split? She just can’t stand that he has moved on! Life happens!

Lee

Posted at 9:17 AM on July 23, 2014

Permission? Seriously?? It’s not like Ian is dating just anyone it’s a mutual friend that they spent time together double dating as a couple. Nikki was Nina GOOD friend. It’s horrible to do that to your friend. Imagine how Nina felt especially finding out in the tabloids. The cowards didn’t even have the courage or respect to tell her first. Believe me im NOT a Ian Nina shipper nor am I a Damon and Elena groupie im a woman with morals

Jackie

Posted at 5:25 AM on July 25, 2014

It’s nice to have morals, use them in matters you actually know not in strangers’ lives where you have no clue! How do you know that Ian didn’t tell Nina first and she was ok with it? Just because she posted a couple of sad quotes and she had a few articles about her? Do you know anything about how these things work? Please, don’t jump to conclusions so easily in your life, you may be surprised.

Tamara

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 22, 2014

Is she OBLIGATED to know ?! No she isn’t she’s just his ex GIRL they weren’t married and they don’t have any kids so if she’s left in the dark , who cares!!

anonymosme

Posted at 6:10 PM on July 22, 2014

COME ON PEOPLE, LETS NOT MAKE NASTY COMMENTS ABOUT NINA EITHER, ITS OK FOR ALL OF THEM TO SEE WHO THEY WANT, THEY’RE FREE, NOTHING IS STOPPING THEM, IT’S THEIR BUSINESS, THERE ARE NO MARRIAGES, OR CHILDREN INVOLVED FOR ANY OF THEM!! LIVE AND LET LIVE, THE MORE YOU VERBALLY BASH THESE PEOPLE, THE MORE HOLLYWOODLIFE WILL PRINT THE NASTY BS, WE WOULD NOT LIKE IT IF WE WERE IN THEIR SHOES. LETS ALL BACKOFF AND WISH ALL OF THEM THE BEST, PERIOD.

lisa

Posted at 7:32 AM on July 23, 2014

I think Nikki was married..