Justin Bieber & Yovanna Ventura: Secretly Dating For 5 Months

Thu, July 10, 2014 10:44am EDT by 41 Comments 33,447 Article Views
yovanna ventura
Courtesy Of shots, FameFlyNet

Mercedes

Posted at 8:08 PM on September 21, 2014

I austin mahone not justin bieber

mercy

Posted at 3:21 PM on September 21, 2014

My birthday is in 3 days i want to see justin bieber i lobe him so much

Mercedes

Posted at 2:44 PM on September 20, 2014

Why is Justin bieber dateing her if he is dateing selena gomez that is wierd

SadBelieber

Posted at 4:34 AM on July 12, 2014

This is insane .. I cant believe what’s happening now .. I mean Justin is such a nice boy .. He grew up with the world and i’m basically is one of them but it shocked me that he behave like a totally player.

Yo

Posted at 7:16 PM on July 11, 2014

Ur right not dating just banging her BIG difference!

biebs

Posted at 2:57 PM on July 11, 2014

lol theyre not dating

merle

Posted at 9:52 PM on July 11, 2014

well they are banging

Angel the Belieber

Posted at 1:53 PM on July 11, 2014

Yovanna is a nice and good girl but good girls are bad girls that haven’t been caught.

Anna

Posted at 12:50 PM on July 11, 2014

I find it weird that Yovanna thinks it’s ‘sweet’ of him to cheat on Selena to be with her. Sigh. The erosion of moral values in today’s young women are staggering. Anyways, just know the universal law: If he cheats to be with you, he WILL cheat on you too. Any relationship based on infidelity has no foundation. But I guess that will not matter since Yovanna ever so willingly help Justin cheat on Selena repeatedly, so Yovanna and Justin truly deserve each other.

Vera

Posted at 10:00 PM on July 10, 2014

I’m not surprise bieber is so low but if I hear he wants Selena back I’m gonna kill him!!! Selena beauty enjoy your single life

shary

Posted at 9:22 PM on July 10, 2014

Can yall please stop it with the jelena thing, we dont even know wat when threw with Justin and Selena nd beside they might have history together but we all know there not ment to be for each other.