Zac Efron Using Michelle Rodriguez To Get Over Vanessa Hudgens?

Mon, July 7, 2014 7:13pm EDT by 10 Comments
Zac Efron Michelle Rodriguez Relationship
Pacific Coast News, Jamie McCarthy/Entertainment/Getty Images

joe

Posted at 9:36 AM on August 2, 2014

I just wish u guys ll just get back together dudes i look up to you two especially zac i see u as a rolemodel n i dont think i ll do so if u still make out michelle i am not sayin she not good but she not good for you at all vanessa is so be a man and go get her buc dude.a piece of advice go buc n watch high school musical again and compare your life then to the life you have now and make a decision just like u did in the final part of HSM 3.

ACR

Posted at 5:49 PM on July 28, 2014

I agree with Asia,it’s just less than healthy,& I have nothing against sexual orientaion also

charity

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 26, 2014

maybe Vanessa won’t talk to you because you put crazy party before her

faith makovere

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 20, 2014

he belongs with vanessa, michelle is just ugly and too old for him

Mel

Posted at 7:39 AM on July 9, 2014

Sorry, but Michelle Rodriguez looks like a man. This is a downgrade from Vanessa.

vivian

Posted at 9:22 PM on July 7, 2014

Hi there, if you don’t mind, I would like to recommend a bisexual dating site to you. Bisexual women looking for bisexual couples ,if you are looking for that ,here you can find your love and partners
❤Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ the largest place to meet local successful, attractive and available BISEXUAL single and couples !! Hope you will like it.good luck for you . nvnhnhgjjhjjhg

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 8:41 PM on July 7, 2014

And now you know why Vanessa Ann Hudgens don’t want him.Vanessa does not like his druggie lifestyle,friends and cheating ways.

Nene D

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 7, 2014

OMG NO ZAC NO!!!if Zachary is dating this chick then I don’t think I will beable to find it in my heart to look at him the way I always do. Asia I agree with you. Just wish Zac and Vanessa would stop doing this to us fans!Just Get Back Together already!!!!!Vanessa needs to dump her boy toy Austin Butler and contact Zac Efron because the source said Vanessa won’t even talk to him :( Vanessa has changed so much because she is dating Austin. If Zac don’t run fast away from Michelle then he will be doing drugs before we blink our eyes lol. Zac follows all the HSM CAST In Twitter and Vanessa Follows all The HSM CAST except Zac :( my heart :(

Manilyn Ramirez

Posted at 9:07 AM on September 10, 2014

really?.. so sad :(

Asia

Posted at 8:12 PM on July 7, 2014

I’m sure its just a Friends with benefits/Summer fling.I don’t want to hate but Michelle isn’t even that attractive plus she is 34 and Zac is 26!and isn’t she bisexual?and dated the Cara girl? Plus she got arrested and parties and does drugs<-just google it.Zac needs to stay away from people that are bad influence that does drugs and parties. I kinda believe the rumor about Zac thinking Vanessa was "The One"They were truly inlove! Vanessa kept Zac Grounded.