Hank Baskett’s Alleged Transgender Lover: How I Became A Woman

Thu, July 3, 2014 9:48am EST by 27 Comments 111,615 Article Views
Ava Sabrina London Hank Baskett
Courtesy of Facebook, Getty

armani

Posted at 1:53 PM on November 20, 2014

I think ava has whole is a beautiful woman
But her antics cry for help has made me despie her
Is one thing to have affair then to broadcast it to the world with such a hint of guilt
Makes me stomach turn
Hank gave you money why not keep it like that why go ruin this man life
All for you space in new York times
Its clear your seeking some type attention
Hope u can sleep at nite

Vicky Ledesma (@VickyLedesma7)

Posted at 4:41 PM on November 11, 2014

Kendra has her own money she doesn’t need Hank money. I think Hank is blind or something Kendra is very pretty and funny. I can tell she was very heartbroken by this. I hope they can work it out. I think the trans gender lying. Maybe Hank bet up with him but I think nothing happen and that is why the drama came to place. Best wishes to both

W.a. Murdock

Posted at 10:55 AM on October 16, 2014

was it the fake collagen lips, the phony pout or the basketball fake tits that got Hank Basket away from Kendra ?? he’s a real jerk, and obviously, a homo. Kendra’s a sweetheart and should kick this pervert to the curb !!

blizzards

Posted at 3:09 AM on October 12, 2014

I think ava is just a home wrecker whether they did anything or not….period he/she just wants fame and I think that sucks…no matter how u look at it the transsexual ruined two kids lives.

Chelly

Posted at 12:29 AM on October 11, 2014

I feel sorry for you (Ava) one night wonder. And destruction follows you. I pray for you and your troubles

cri$$y red (@crissyred)

Posted at 6:38 PM on October 7, 2014

how crazy. the first surgery i had as a transgender woman was the genital reconstruction… or consider yourself a man.

Linda Day McCarty

Posted at 12:02 AM on October 4, 2014

I will never understand why whether women or transsexuals hook up with famous men, is it just so they can run to the media and cash in? If that’s the reason that’s a really sick way to get your name in the tabloids..SICK

ashley

Posted at 5:56 PM on September 19, 2014

Is that what they calls street walkers these days? Model? Hes only modeling on the corner of sunset . All those surgeries and still look gross

Denise

Posted at 12:30 AM on September 19, 2014

Riddle me this.. Why did Kendra take a husband who has been $ucking a dick, back?
1. She only wants his money.
2. She is even more stupid than he is.
3. She actually, believes it was all a mistake, his dick accidentally feel into Ava’s back side while fixing something in he/she’s place.
Okay, I Believe that Kendra doesn’t know what is going on.

Denise

Posted at 12:21 AM on September 19, 2014

Hank is a black man on the down low. He’s gay. You can look at him and sees the telltale signs that he is gay. His wife suspects. She is in denial. She will miss his paycheck, so she is staying married for the money, not the honey. Trust me, unless she is totally clueless. She knows.

Liz

Posted at 12:23 PM on August 14, 2014

Im confused. If she hasn’t reconstructed her genitals- why does it not show up in a bathing suit? & ew. Nothing against transsexuals, but everything against homewreckers.

Jenna

Posted at 7:42 AM on August 17, 2014

Majority Of The Time While Watching Documentaries On Transgender Males, They Actual Tuck It Backwards and Secure It Some Way, Ewwwwww !!

Patricia

Posted at 11:20 AM on July 17, 2014

Hank is a dummy.

divastar

Posted at 11:54 PM on July 16, 2014

she disgust me , tranny homewreker ! ugh!

M

Posted at 9:51 PM on July 11, 2014

Gross.. Omg, who does this?

LaLa

Posted at 3:57 PM on July 6, 2014

That Paul Ava is a tranny escort and that is how it paid for all surgeries.

Kelli Morgan

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 4, 2014

Keep your head up, Kendra!

Teri Morgan

Posted at 2:56 AM on July 4, 2014

This man or woman, Ava is about the lowest person on earth , that could break up a family. You are pure dirt in my book. What goes around will come back at you, Ava. May God forgive you for what you’ve done to this family. I hope you can live with yourself for breaking apart this beautiful family.

mc3027

Posted at 4:43 AM on July 4, 2014

Uhh… not that I don’t think she shares any blame, but it was his choice too, so…

jus'jim

Posted at 11:13 PM on July 3, 2014

The boyfriend paid, is that a fact. Dirty #@$&ng hooker. Kendra should hunt her down get a dozen or so “Hustler Honeys” h& give a yard beating with a full spread in the mag with Flint and Hugh sipping malted Scotch…

disgusted

Posted at 6:05 PM on July 3, 2014

How despicable is this person. He/shes only intention was to destroy another human being who happened to have a family. Karma will bring you such pain and agony you will know the pain and suffering you caused. Hank has to live with the biggest mistake of his life, hooking up with you and I am sure he regrets it 100%. I don’t know how you can live with yourself or look at yourself in the mirror. You are a horrible person.

Mrs. wright

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 3, 2014

So “she” still has a penis?

Macho muy macho.

Posted at 6:02 PM on August 5, 2014

she has a dick and hank stabbed her in the back for 500. This guy is sick.

heather

Posted at 10:49 AM on July 3, 2014

wish that my boyfriend would give me $50k I don’t believe it!!!!!

shell

Posted at 10:00 AM on July 3, 2014

She looks like a Kardashian.

rs

Posted at 3:28 PM on July 16, 2014

Always thought that he was gay!!!

Kristal

Posted at 5:58 PM on September 18, 2014

Who’s gay? The man who *maybe* had sex with a smoking hot babe? Yeah, that makes sense… You know who else is probably gay? Hugh Hefner.