‘Under The Dome’ Shocking Twist: Will Angie Return To Chester’s Mill?

Tue, July 1, 2014 10:33am EDT by 29 Comments 16,269 Article Views
Under The Dome Angie Dead
Courtesy of CBS

jrosner

Posted at 5:40 PM on July 20, 2014

I watched Under the Dome just for Angie or “Britt Robertson”. Since she’s been killed off I’m no longer going to watch the show. Nice knowing ya…BIG mistake killng off Angie.

aa

Posted at 10:55 PM on July 21, 2014

completely agree

Belle

Posted at 2:15 AM on July 14, 2014

Wasn’t expecting Angie to die – she was a key character that made the show a lot more interesting and I’ve accordingly lost all interest in the show now that she’s gone. Good luck to you, Dome.

Monika

Posted at 7:34 PM on July 13, 2014

No Angie NO interest in show!!!

Lexi tosh

Posted at 11:56 AM on July 13, 2014

It pisses me off they killed Angie off the show! She was my favorite character they should make her come back to life some hoe from the dome with a twist. I loved her and junior together and I won’t watch the show without Angie and many others won’t as well. Just so stupid!

Trent

Posted at 12:34 AM on July 13, 2014

No angie = goodbye show for me.
Next….

annie h.

Posted at 8:24 PM on July 8, 2014

I don’t get it, I don’t like it, they both played a really important part in the show, sadly disappointed with this.

Wild Bill

Posted at 4:33 PM on July 8, 2014

Yup! that pretty much raps it up for Under the Dome. Stevie baby you’ve shot yourself in the foot with that move of killing off the most likeable characters on the show. How do you reason with crazy? Mr. King you messed up. But after all you’re the KING of sci fi stories, and you’ve sold a lot of books with your nightmares. I just hope someone wakes you up and helps you fix this horrid mistake you’ve made. When you put those character back into the story line, please promote the heck out of it, so I hear about it in time to come back to the show. You made this same kind of blunder on Haven and it trashed the ratings. Now sit back and watch the numbers fall like a rock off the top of a cliff.

Sharlyn

Posted at 6:27 AM on July 8, 2014

WHY THEY KILL HER? I WATCH UNDER THE DOME BECAUSE I LOVED ANGIE CHARACTER NOW THEY KILLED HER… well bye bye `Under the Dome i Won’t watch you unless Angie is back. duh

Debbie

Posted at 8:33 PM on July 7, 2014

It’s Stephen King ….?? Do you read his books … I do ….not surprised

Monica Guzman

Posted at 1:00 PM on July 4, 2014

Ms Monica Guzman =)

Alice

Posted at 10:55 PM on July 2, 2014

WHY DID THEY KILL ANGIE. Britt Robertson was the only reason I watched the show!! Now that she’s dead I’ve sort of lost interest, her character was good because she was unique and head-strong unlike Norrie. PLUS SHE WAS ONE OF THE FOUR HANDS. Unless they bring her back as a main character it’s bye-bye under the dome.

demonslayer

Posted at 7:51 AM on July 4, 2014

grow up

Eden Sama

Posted at 12:31 PM on July 16, 2014

You need to grow up, as an adult you need to let people have their say and tell us what they feel about things.

linda

Posted at 10:04 PM on July 2, 2014

i can’t believe they killed off Linda and Angie!!! Stupid move!! i have lost interest in it now! I’m so annoyed!!

John

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 2, 2014

It sux! I’m pist! Bring them back! I’ve lost interest already! One show to stop watching!

Emily

Posted at 8:48 AM on July 2, 2014

I can’t believe they killed angie off! She was my favourite character, she had better come back as a main character, I mean, she was one of the four hands! If she doesn’t come back then I won’t watch it anymore!

Eden Sama

Posted at 12:32 PM on July 16, 2014

Can you believe they killed her off when she went through so much in the first season just to say alive?

Brandon

Posted at 3:38 AM on July 2, 2014

Well that was a good way to f*ck up a show, I have no reason to bother watching it. Congrats to the producers and execs for f*cking up what I thought was going to be a decent show.

Eden Sama

Posted at 12:38 PM on July 16, 2014

Yeah it ruined the show too, no point in watching should all stop to teach the network a lesson on who to axe off, the great thing about movies and tv shows is that you can change how the characters are in the storyline like they did with Daryl from The walking dead he doesn’t have a graphic novel counterpart, so they made a hunter out of thin air to make the show more interesting.

They didn’t need to kill her off even if it is in the books, they are in a dome created by aliens they could have easily made a clone of her die instead. Frack the fracking books are dumb.

Ruth Steele

Posted at 11:04 PM on July 1, 2014

I cannot believe that they killed off Angie. I have watched everything that Britt has been in and this show will be nothing with her gone. I feel sick.

Vampiraz

Posted at 8:00 PM on July 1, 2014

Honestly, I hate the show now because they killed Angie… Shes one of the main characters and I don’t think its right that she died. If anything, I think that Big Jim should have died instead of Angie. And if Angie comes back she needs to be one of the main characters again, not just some ghost that comes back from time to time. Either Angie comes back on the show or I’m not going to watch the show anymore. They practically ruined the show for me now…

4mdecos

Posted at 7:04 PM on July 1, 2014

Oh will Britt says Bye bye dome! I might say that too! All movies and TV series that Britt Robertson evolved main cast or not main I am surely gonna watch it no mater what.! Bye dome for me too! No More Domes! If Angie (Britt) back might watch it! 😍

mike

Posted at 5:17 PM on July 1, 2014

If andie is dead i’m not going to watch anymore

Norma

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 1, 2014

Should have killed off Jim

Norma

Posted at 1:01 PM on July 1, 2014

I only watched it because of BrtI will not watch any more

K Dennis

Posted at 3:53 PM on July 1, 2014

She was one of my favorite characters i may not watch any more!

imsnerruxcbb

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.

Jeancul