Kendra Wilkinson Not Surprised By Hank Baskett Transexual Fling Rumor

Tue, July 1, 2014 6:52pm EDT by 18 Comments 43,410 Article Views

antoinette

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 17, 2014

I think they should do what is best for there marriage. We can only speculate on what we read. We do not know what goes on behind closed doors. All I can say is keep it moving and hope things work out for the both of them.

doly

Posted at 11:35 AM on July 2, 2014

Hello.my dear friends, ❤ WomenLooking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and morebgvbgfgbfbghng

moranwxc

Posted at 10:38 AM on July 2, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mix e d L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. xcbxcbxcb

Itsjusme

Posted at 10:20 AM on July 2, 2014

This chick Kendra was a ho ho ho when Hank married her, stupid on his part, but she can’t talk. So I guess they’re even now if the rumor is true. A tranny, SMH!

Christopher Allard

Posted at 5:59 AM on September 18, 2014

The deal is from what I hear they both like get real freaky and they are swingers…And being swingers they have rules for they’re lifestyle relationship and one of the first rules is when they invite someone or a couple to have sex with it is done up front between them and they both have to agree on the person or people they pick…And most of all their is no contacting the other person or people secretly and vis versa…There has to be a covenent between them and a strong relationship to do this…I’m not a swinger but from what I know about swinger lifestyles I understand why she was upset…Some people enjoy these lifestyle relationships when they play by the rules…And just for the record if Hank likes pre-op transsexuals then he must like penises because if you have an attractive woman with a vagina why wouldn’t choose to be with a man and the answer is because Kendra knows what he likes and probably uses a strap on dildo on him when he needs to get hit from the back it’s called pegging…look it up

mboomer

Posted at 9:14 AM on July 2, 2014

We the past that she has it no wonder that they have such a marriage, what a life these people have I guess it is Hollywood after all. MB I feel sorry for the children!!

DD

Posted at 8:17 AM on July 2, 2014

I always thought she was off and this just proves it.

dionte08

Posted at 7:36 AM on July 2, 2014

I am glad she left. Most women take that B.s. From their man. I love it. Now get a lawyer and make this separation permanent. I could probably handle it a little better if it was a true woman and not a surgical implant. I am carrying your child for nine months and I have the baby, and my husband couldn’t wait to have sex for six weeks after my check up then he can go straight to hell and take your wannabe woman with you.

LaTisha Edwards

Posted at 12:14 AM on July 2, 2014

Ummmm..Whether they acknowledge it or not most married couples are in open relationships. Although I believe that there are some monogamous marriages out there…I also believe that they are rare. Its a new day and age and marriage doesnt mean the same to most people anymore. So I think that if she understands her husbands tendencies and their marriage is open then why not try to salvage it?? From what I have seen of them from their reality show and Wife Swap he truly loves her and spoils her A LOT!!! I like them as a couple and wish them all the best.

Ally

Posted at 2:12 AM on July 2, 2014

Actually the vast majority of real marriages (ie not political) are still monogamous. Also most open relationship marriages are more likely end in a bitter divorce than a monogamous marriage that ended because of an affair.

Raphael Rodriguez

Posted at 10:51 PM on July 1, 2014

Obviously those vows you spoke were more than just words… Stay strong and keep your family together! f the haters

Raphael David rodriguez

Posted at 10:48 PM on July 1, 2014

She said vows and it’s more than obvious they weren’t just words… Stay strong and F the haters.

LIZ

Posted at 10:27 PM on July 1, 2014

Hello. My dear friends ❤ Women Looking For Couples. Ćom ❤ Just for every bisexual friend. Feel for free to share your Bisexual Date ideas, bisexual advice, first bisexual experiences, bisexual videos, bisexual Fashion show, successful dating advice and safety tips and more.

armigerrxbhbxcb

Posted at 10:16 PM on July 1, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed L u v. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.zxzxbb

why?

Posted at 8:18 PM on July 1, 2014

I wish them all the best…to each their own.

mekaela

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 1, 2014

Leave this woman alone every time a man cheats you guys say they had open marriage stop the lies about this he mess with a man no woman can forgive this

so true

Posted at 9:37 AM on July 2, 2014

Oh you are so right @mekaela. They do say it was an open marriage every time some dog cheats and you know that isn’t true. He’s a skank. I don’t know if this shemale is telling the truth or not. All of a sudden JLo’s guy is with one, now Kendra’s, seems to fishy. But I don’t think Kendra ever has or would have an open marriage. She wouldn’t have bothered getting married at all.

Jess

Posted at 2:37 PM on July 3, 2014

I’m not sure if it’s true or not either. But I think it’s difficult being in an open relationship. My male friend (just friends people!) sleeps around with any girl who has a pulse, he got an STD, yuk. If you’re in an open relationship, you might get more STDs. I might be wrong with what I’m saying, but the people I knew who get STDs tend to sleep around, and those who don’t get STDs (like myself) are in long term relationships.