Justin Bieber Cozies Up To 3 Different Girls — What About Selena Gomez?

Mon, June 30, 2014 2:18pm EDT by 60 Comments
Justin Bieber Other Girls Pics
Courtesy of Shots/Youtube

Bangerz

Posted at 2:29 PM on July 3, 2014

So What . Justin Is A 20 Year Old Man, I Mean Like He Can Do Whatever He Wants With His Life, He Is Young He Is Going To Live Young And Party Hard. Selena Needs To Back Away With That Lovey Dovey Ish He Is Trying To Live His Life Up, Give Him A Damn Break. I Wouldn’t Want To Be Committed . He Is On Break From Working Hard Let Him have Some Free Time With Friends .

Kiara

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 2, 2014

You forgot Ashley Moore, Justin commented a beautiful pic of Ashley on Her IG the day he kissed Kayla on her chee”. Ashley Moore wrote ” your words means nothing of they spoken to every girls” Justin commented : “I wonder for who is it for” like he is the womanizer on earth. 3 minutes latter Selena liked the pic “Justin I see you” like if she is wants him to know why she blocked him on her IPhone again and won’t answer his calls. The same say he kissed Kayla at the skate party. ‘so Ashley Moore , Kayla Philips, Chantel Jeffries, ‘Catherine Paiz in 3 days … What was he thinking ?

WILD FLOWER

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 1, 2014

Selena, just walk away girl. No more talking. He’s so disrespectful. To think back I was his biggest supporter OMG ! I can’t even make myself post his name. I feel sorry for his mother though. I just hope he doesn’t end up with an STD/HERPES/HIV and then transmit it to Selena. IF he ever felt anything/something for Selena, he needs to walk away from her ASAP.

WILD FLOWER

Posted at 3:44 PM on July 1, 2014

I’m with you EME ….100%

Kristen S Pasistor

Posted at 12:43 PM on July 1, 2014

eh yes she should this is just beyond crazy he just wont stop someone need to teach this boy a lesson jees

Tata

Posted at 10:53 AM on July 1, 2014

Justin…….. Please don’t break Selena heart again…… If she know…. You gonna break up with her again…….

Miamivic

Posted at 8:45 AM on July 1, 2014

I said it over the weekend that he was still taking numbers and was messing around with Chantel. Kudos to Hollywood Life for reporting the pics that matter.

ani (@ani65211855)

Posted at 4:53 AM on July 1, 2014

Justin you are an ugly idiot. Selena isn’t doing to accept your condition . She is the best.

Birk1

Posted at 2:45 AM on July 1, 2014

A lot of insecure people I see who can’t deal with someone posing for an innocent picture with friends.. So apparently according to some, guys can’t be friends with girls, they have to be sleeping with them? Really? Justin is a very affectionate person and has no hang ups when it comes to hugging. This is an innocent picture, nothing more.

CrazySelenator

Posted at 2:37 AM on July 1, 2014

Chantel was Justin’s ex-girlfriend.And hes posting a photo with her? Why it sure sounds like there “just friends”.Guys don’t be afraid to express urself even if ur a fan of justin’s.And i think he’s cheating on her.Selena why do u keep going back to Justin? Im ur number #1 fan.And i don’t wanna see u get hurt.He’s a bd influence on u.And I’m REALLY worried about u.

wehduweo

Posted at 1:26 AM on July 1, 2014

so taking a picture with other people means your cheating?

Unknown

Posted at 1:02 AM on July 1, 2014

If my boyfriend was hanging out with other girls in his apartment I would be there with him to make sure nothing don’t go down.

Unknown

Posted at 1:01 AM on July 1, 2014

This is what I was talking about Selena should not trust Justin because he is a cheater and plus why won’t Selena just find someone else?!?!

Ricky

Posted at 12:51 AM on July 1, 2014

I can’t find the point. What a life.

anurit kaur

Posted at 12:39 AM on July 1, 2014

what about Selena?

superpinky22

Posted at 12:10 AM on July 1, 2014

omg just friends he is with Selena Gomez get over it people

Kalani

Posted at 11:07 PM on June 30, 2014

what the bejesus?

Miamivic

Posted at 8:45 AM on July 1, 2014

Surprised?

Danielle

Posted at 10:32 PM on June 30, 2014

I don’t think Selena and Justin are dating. I think they are friends though.

Eme

Posted at 9:43 PM on June 30, 2014

Hummm…this picture sends a clear message. Any girl’s ego would be hurt to see the boyfriend doing something like this. Since Justin and Sel are public figures is not out of the odinary to have pictures taken with random fans but if they go to extremes to inflict pain that’s different. Is it worth it? Deffinety not! All the pain and constant humiliations are un-necessary, certain wounds that go straight to the soul can provoke not only pain but maby serious illnesses and this must be avoided. Is unfortunate and sad to see this but we, the expectators, don’t really know much about it only Justin and Sel know because is their life not ours. The media has a lot to do too, it seems like one day it brings them together and the next day tears them appart. Impotant descisions should have been thought out before reacting but only they know why this happened. :( ^j^

Turtle

Posted at 9:29 PM on June 30, 2014

When Jelena gets back together: I’d like to thank not only God, but Jesus!
When this happens: Whyyyyy!!!!

Kelly

Posted at 8:38 PM on June 30, 2014

I think that Justin is still friends with his exes (In a good way). I’m still friends with my exes because I spend lots of time with them.

biebs de la douche

Posted at 6:44 PM on June 30, 2014

He’s so bad for her regardless if he’s been seen with these girls. It is only a matter of time before he is cheating, if he hasn’t already. He has a HUGE ego and a tiny little talent he calls “Jerry”.

Melanie

Posted at 5:54 PM on June 30, 2014

Chantel is lesbian so…

WILD FLOWER

Posted at 3:40 PM on July 1, 2014

Models ?? what models ? Is that the new name for prostitutes now days !!!

Kiara

Posted at 12:24 AM on July 2, 2014

Ha ha…. Ya know that Chantel isn’t a model but a prostitute for Taz’s Angels right?