Sia: ‘I F***ed My Brain Up’ By Smoking Pot As A Kid

Sat, June 21, 2014 4:04pm EDT by 9 Comments 12,181 Article Views
Sia Furler Fucked Up Brain Drugs
Frederick M. Brown/Entertainment/Getty Images

Kristina

Posted at 3:36 PM on September 7, 2014

I think she is great no matter what she has done in the past. She is a phenomenal song writer, and she is a very talented singer. It does take guts to be open and honest about certain aspects of yourself, and I respect her more for not trying to hide herself. I’ve always loved that she is herself, and she isn’t a carbon copy of every other woman in the world. I would love to meet this woman, she is such an inspiration to me!

truyen hinh cap

Posted at 3:39 PM on July 8, 2014

Greetings! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems
with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform.
I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Angelica Brown

Posted at 11:14 PM on June 23, 2014

Pot smoking past aside, this woman is an incredible singer/songwriter. Doing collabs with Christina, Beyonce, Rihanna??? AMAZING. Can’t wait for her own album, 1000 Forms of Fear, on 7/8!

Aussie Mum

Posted at 8:26 PM on June 23, 2014

Its very unlikely marijuana caused her bipolar and she should be looking more at the genetic link in her family. Marijuana reduces glutamate exotoxicity in the brain which is why mental health sufferers self medicate with it. Drugs that lower glutamate like lamitrogine are now finding great success in the treatment of bipolar, depression and even dementia and epilepsy. Studies are now showing that rather than marijuana causing mental health issues such a schizophrenia it is used to self medicate by suffers to reduce their symptoms. The latest studies show that bipolar patients who have used marijuana long term have less brain damage than those who havnt as the lowering of glutamate had a protective effect on the brain. Love you Sia but do your research as publicly spouting ignorance can be damaging. You are also very hypomanic at the moment, take it easy love.

Coolboy

Posted at 6:25 AM on June 22, 2014

my co-worker’s sister-in-law makes $83 an hour on the internet .. She has been fired for nine months but last month her paycheck was $19782 just working on the internet for a few hours…..
go to ths sit…………
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
you could try this out >>>>>> xd5.ℕℯt/7ca3
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
GO TO THE SITE FOR MORE INFO ANd HELP………

paul

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 22, 2014

If you stop reading this you will die. My name is Teresa Fidaglo, if you don’t post this on 20 photos I will sleep with you forever. A girl skipped this and 29 hours later her mom died. I am real you can google me.“

emmal

Posted at 5:51 PM on June 21, 2014

smokin pot was her cause she wanted it so bad that repeatedly burnt her lips which is why she had put red lipstick on them looks gross though

Lola

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 21, 2014

Does it bother anyone that she specifically claims her dad has dissociative identity disorder? Just wondering…

Tom Rowan

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 21, 2014

That is why Colorado & the state of Washington were FOOLS to legalize recreational weed! It is the gateway drug to coke & heroine!