Khloe Kardashian Posts Throwback With Kris Jenner — Apologizing For ‘Whore’ Diss?

Fri, June 20, 2014 8:44am EDT by 5 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Kris Apology
Courtesy of Instagram

dEBRA CATANZARO

Posted at 8:44 PM on June 24, 2014

I am a faithful viewer and Love you guys….BUT Cmon the disrespecting Khloe and Kendall show Kris is very upsetting. I have a 30 yr old and she wouldnt dream of talking to me that way. Kris Im sorry you have to deal with that. And Kendall TAKE CARE OF YOUR OWN DAMN DOGS. IF YOU WERE MY DAUGHTER ID TAKE THEM TO THE POUND.

guest

Posted at 4:38 PM on June 20, 2014

Everyone knows reality TV is fake right?

mary

Posted at 3:44 PM on June 20, 2014

In my own view,I think she is trying to show that her mum whored herself out to give birth to her cause was actually wearing a very different cloth from the kardashians kids and she isn’t happy about that

Destiny Khan

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 20, 2014

Khloe has a nerve to call her mother a whore. I Kris you know that Khloe is not a Kardashian. Tell her the truth. Anyone can see this girl Khloe looks nothing like Kourtney and Rob. Her father’s name is Alex the hairdresser. Whom Kris still deals with . Kris you need to tell her the truth. The girl already knows this. She can look in the mirror at her hair, skin type and facial structure.

Doris A. Witherell

Posted at 11:22 AM on June 20, 2014

I freelance over th℮ internet and earn about 80-85$ an hour. I was without a job for 7 months but last month my paycheck with big fat bonus was $15000 just working on my computer from my home for 5-6 hours. Here’s what i have been doing… B­­­­­­U­­­­­­ZZ­­­­­­1­­­9.C­­­O­­­M­­­