T.I. Responds To Azealia Banks Diss With Instagram Rant: ‘I Will End You’

Tue, June 17, 2014 5:25pm EDT by 9 Comments
TI Azealia Banks Fight
Getty/Courtesy of VH1

Could this be the nastiest rap feud EVER? After Azealia Banks lashed out at T.I. and his wife, Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle, on Twitter on June 16, the rapper fired shots right back at her in one of the harshest Instagram rants we’ve ever seen!

Azealia Banks just messed with the wrong guy! T.I. did not take kindly to the lady rapper trashing his wife, Tiny Cottle, on Twitter on June 16, so he took his revenge on Instagram the next day, threatening to “end” Azealia’s life if she ever dissed his family again. Yikes!

T.I. & Azealia Banks Fight — T.I. Responds To Diss With Instagram Rant

This means war! Azealia took to Twitter on June 16 to dish out multiple disses about T.I. and his wife, Tiny. She kicked off the fierce feud with a tweet referencing the couple’s new single, “No Mediocre”, which read: “U want no mediocre but … Have you seen your wife?” The tweet has since been deleted but Azealia has fired off plenty of new shots in its place. Here are a couple examples:

Ouch! If Azealia was looking for trouble, she got it! Tiny took to her Instagram later that night to subtly slam Azealia, posting the following image:

T.I. Disses Azealia Banks On Instagram

Azealia’s tweets are pretty harsh — especially since they seemed to come from out of nowhere — but they’re NOTHING compared the fury T.I. unleashed on his Instagram in response on June 17:

U musty-mouthed-thot-bot-bad-body-syphilis-lipped-rectum-vomit-unimportant-ugggggly-monstrosity-of-a-maggot-a** BIIIIIIII***HHHH!!!!!! If u speak ill of my family again….. I WILL END YOU!!!!!! #OnPHIL #OnDOE #NoBuuulllsh*t people fall down stairs daily…. U better watch yo step,u ungly-a** Gremlin-baby #nerveofdisCretin #f**kouttahea

Wow. It won’t be easy for Azealia to top that comeback but she certainly is trying her hardest. After seeing T.I. and Tiny’s disses, Azealia went on a MAJOR Twitter rant on June 17, even claiming that she’s going to sue the 33-year-old “Whatever You Like” rapper for threatening her.

Something tells us this battle has only just begun, so it’s time for YOU to pick a side! So HollywoodLifers, are you Team T.I. or Team Azealia? Let us know!

– Tierney McAfee

More T.I. News:

1. T.I. Caught In Shoving Match Hours Before Floyd Mayweather Brawl
  2. Floyd Mayweather Mocks T.I. In New Video: ‘These Hoes Ain’t Loyal’
  3. T.I. Posts Video Mocking Floyd Mayweather Fight — Watch

best legal testosterone booster

Posted at 2:47 PM on July 1, 2014

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the
head. The problem is something too few folks are speaking intelligently about.
I’m very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something relating to this.

DDN

Posted at 12:49 PM on June 19, 2014

I hate rappers, but in watching T.I.’s show I began to think differently about him. I see however that all he is really is just another THUG!!!
To bad for that little sweet boy MAJOR.

Mimi

Posted at 1:28 PM on June 18, 2014

Azealia banks his beautiful, Tiny is unattractive (with lots of surgery) but just because we think it doesn’t mean we have to say it. Azealia was wrong for saying what she said but TI needs to grow up, he is too old for such nonsense. Afterall this is part of being famous, the negative comments come with the territory.

Lorraine Dawson

Posted at 12:15 AM on June 18, 2014

She needs to sue him. T.I. to grown for that. I hope this girl sues him and I hope he wins. Him and his blond bimbo disgust me.

Lorraine Dawson

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 18, 2014

Meant to say I hope she wins, and she will. The case is rock solid. He just ended himself. Back to prison for the rat.

Abetterplace

Posted at 9:20 AM on June 18, 2014

Why should she sue? Don’t start shiggidy your tail can’t finish. He murdered her on twitter now she wants to sue, I think she better learn who to play with. Next time she should stay in a little girls place and then he wouldn’t have had to get gutter grown on her.

Trinity

Posted at 9:26 AM on June 18, 2014

You dummy she had no reason to come at him or his wife like that. Is she mad that she is unsuccessful and not toping charts like TI. You said it right the first time I hope she sues him and I hope HE wins! I am grown but if you come at my family I will come back at you. There is no age limit on standing up for your family.

Trinity

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 18, 2014

I agree with you Abetterplace

Simonia MeChelle

Posted at 11:31 PM on June 17, 2014

“Man i didnt know TI could go Hamm on a #!tch, but if they ask him how to give Bad Love….he can show them!” That girl better get somewhere!!!”