‘OITNB’ Premiere Recap: Will Alex Betray Piper Once Again?

Fri, June 6, 2014 4:16am EDT by 7 Comments 27,067 Article Views
Courtesy of Netflix

robert

Posted at 4:26 AM on June 7, 2014

Binge binge binge binge binge !!!!!!!!!!!!

London Lou

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 6, 2014

I had to watch the first two back to back just to make sure that the old cast was still in this season. I was really worried that season 2 would be based out of Chicago now but I went to bed at 2am satisfied that the girls iv’e grown to love or love to hate are still around.

Taija

Posted at 12:21 PM on June 6, 2014

Bit by bit here! I need to savor the wondrousness of it all!

Amazon

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 6, 2014

Omg amazing so far! I haven’t slept. It’s great having all of season 2 now but I am greedy and wanna watch it all now.

Cindy

Posted at 8:55 AM on June 6, 2014

I can’t believe Alex did that. I guess that’s why she isn’t in much of the season but I will miss her so much. I have been waiting for this so long, I really want to watch it bit by bit but netflix is just so easy to just binge watch them. Ugh so good! I am so excited to see all the other characters!

Jane Kramer

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 6, 2014

i think alex did something to protect piper. that she intended to tell the truth all along but wanted piper to say she never knew kubra to keep her safe.

Llllll

Posted at 1:11 PM on June 8, 2014

Exactly what I thought. She probably wanted to keep Piper safe from their ex boss’ revenge, but put him away in jail, so she was the one to tell the truth, well, half truth, because in this scenario she should have still said she never introduced Piper to the boss. I hope this turns out to be what really happened. Just can’t believe Alex would do something like this again, wouldn’t make sense.