Robert Kardashian Thinks Mom Kris Jenner’s A Monster For Fat-Shaming

Wed, June 4, 2014 11:34am EDT by 22 Comments 13,400 Article Views
Rob Kardashian Fat Kris Jenner
Fameflynet/Courtesy of Instagram

Paula

Posted at 11:50 PM on June 21, 2014

I think poor Rob. That is Kris’s only son and she treats him horrible. He does not deserve that no one does. His mother is nasty . Yes he should have gone to his sister’s wedding even though his mother is just being horrible to him but I guess he finds it hard to cope with it since Kris loves to be the center of attention even at Kim’s wedding. It is all about Kris. She is so selfish and disrespectful of men. She treats her husband and her son like dirt.I do not know why any man would want to have anything to do with her . She is so nasty to men.

Jessica Harvey

Posted at 2:05 PM on June 9, 2014

The whole family is jack up rob deserve better , if I was him I would expose there darkest secrets too. Kris is trash I agree Kim is selfish and fake and don’t care about anybody but herself only reason she got rich is by sleeping her way to the top. Why are they rich again.

d

Posted at 6:55 AM on June 5, 2014

I hope Rob can get away from these selfish people. How can a Mom treat her son like this? Treating him like this has definitely taken their “brand” to a new level. lowest of all time

alexis

Posted at 3:23 AM on June 5, 2014

Why are his family always putting him down and making him feel bad about himself. Its no wonder he has so much emotional issues, by constantly having to live in his sisters shadows, and the pressure for him to lose weight not just from his family but from the media as well is a lot for any person to take. I think Rob should just take himself completely out of the public eye and just surround himself by positive people who supports him and focus on himself by dealing with his emotional issues, his health and losing weight.

Tim

Posted at 1:57 AM on June 19, 2014

I 100% Agree with you.

vellythomas745

Posted at 6:45 PM on June 4, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out..,,,,,

======================================
➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ W­­W­­W­­.­C­­H­­­E­­C­­­K­­4­­4­.­­C­­­­ⓞ­­­M
======================================

GO TO THE SITE AND CLICK NEXT tAB For MORE INFO AND HELP…

Twilightdawn

Posted at 5:43 PM on June 4, 2014

Poor Rob, I wouldn’t want Chris for a Mother, she is self centered, money hungry, has to be the center of attracction—a true phoney

Krista

Posted at 4:45 PM on June 4, 2014

this is another Fake story made up. They need a new story for show. It is amazing and sad what this family would do for money. Don’t they get tired what a sad life 24/7 selling themselves to make a buck.

d

Posted at 6:51 AM on June 5, 2014

I agree, another fake story. Rob is not poor Rob, look up his net worth! I would love to be worth 3.5M. I feel bad for him that they are doing this to him, leave him alone!

Anne Stepien

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 11, 2014

Honey, take English comprehension lessons. You seriously need them.

Sherry L.ch a thing

Posted at 3:49 PM on June 4, 2014

Who wouldn’t gain weight with a mother like Chris. I feel really sorry for Rob. His mother should help him not put him down. The Karashians family is the type that’s likes to be seen no matter what it cost. Lamar seems like the only friend Rob has and they don’t want him around Rob. With a family like Robs who needs enemy’s Good luck to Rob I hope he starts thinking better about his weight and gets some kind of counseling!

Devante

Posted at 3:15 PM on June 4, 2014

Rob needs to ditch his fake mother and the three, no wait, six ugly sisters! No male could put up with that coven of narcissistic tramps. That mother should be ashamed of herself for devaluing the memory of the late Robert Kardashian for pimping out her daughters and for de-knackering her son. Rob needs to go live in South America or Europe for 20 years, make his own way then come back and spit in those ugly troll’s faces… and hopefully the old girl will have kicked the bucket by then!

You Must Be Gullible

Posted at 1:48 PM on June 4, 2014

Please! This was her third wedding, and it’s not like he can’t go to her fourth when it comes up, I don’t see why she’s put out. It’s not really a “special day” when you’ve walked that aisle a couple times already so it’s hard to see how he ruined it.

And frankly, I have no trouble believing that he was “asked” to not be in the pictures by one of them (Kim or Kris) so he wouldn’t “ruin” them with his fat body, and that’s why he left altogether. Seriously, there had to have been a major argument to cause a person who just flew thousands of miles to jump right back on a plane and fly home in tears.

If I were Rob, I’d keep running from this family of money-grubbing, fame-whoring opportunists. If you chose to live in a nest of vipers you can’t really be surprised when they poison you.

charmas

Posted at 1:50 PM on June 4, 2014

AMEN!!!!!!!

Huh?

Posted at 1:47 PM on June 4, 2014

It’s kris’s fault that he doesn’t have any money since kris never gives him any money opportunities due to the fact that he doesn’t have a vagina!

Tracy

Posted at 12:56 PM on June 4, 2014

Rob has been in the shadows all his life – with all the attention going to his sisters. It must be hell for him – and with a mother like Kris

me

Posted at 12:10 PM on June 4, 2014

I find it strange how his mothers and sisters claim to love their dad so much and yet the son and brother that looks like Robert Sr gets treated like trash.Rob and Khloe have always been trashed on by Kris Jenner about their weight .Khloe has told off Kris many times about fat- shaming her as well.Kris doesn’t care about Robert because he’s not in a sex tape and he’s not any type of cash cow like the rest of the girls.Robert has been this way for a long time and his mother ignores his pleas for help.On the show they constantly call Rob a loser and various other names ,what do they think that does to his self esteem?.One day when this man really does something to himself they will regret being so money hungry and focusing on their looks so much.Kris Jenner only cares about money,looks,fame and nothing more she’s trash.I hope Robert gets away like Bruce did and makes his life away from all that drama they think is normal.

GG

Posted at 1:42 PM on June 7, 2014

A M E N to that. Well said.

charmas

Posted at 2:25 PM on June 7, 2014

OMFG….yes. So true

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 12:01 PM on June 4, 2014

Poor Rob !!! If i had amom & sister like that i would tell them all to go to hell !! Kim iz a fat fake & there mom Kris iz a joke who needs a attitude adjustment!!! Bruce you need to run back to Malibu!!! I only like Kourtney, Rob, Bruce, & Khloe!!! Maybe they need there own Reality Show !!!

beatrix Kiddo

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 7, 2014

that boy is seriously gonna end up killing himself, smh, really his mother is such a piece of Sh**

Frances lee

Posted at 11:12 PM on July 25, 2014

Please don’t say that I keep thinking that he’ll kill himself too, he seems so down.