Morgan Geyser: Was Obsession With Slender Man Encouraged By Her Dad?

Wed, June 4, 2014 2:18pm EDT by 6 Comments
Morgan Geyser Slender Man Drawing
Courtesy of Facebook

babybloodheart

Posted at 4:14 AM on June 11, 2014

And? There’s no reason for him not to have encouraged his child in her interest with a fictional character, how many kids are obsessed with Harry Potter or some Disney Princess (yes, I’m out of touch with kids), the fact she attempted to kill someone is completely separate.

Thea

Posted at 1:06 AM on June 9, 2014

I agree with Holly. I watched horror movies as a child with my parents’ supervision and, other than the occasional nightmare about a ghost in my closet, it didn’t affect me. These two girls are clearly mentally ill. Reading ghost stories on creepy websites doesn’t make you kill. If it wasn’t slenderman, it would have been something else at some other point in time. The media will play this from as many angles as possible so they have excuses for more articles, more headlines, and more click-bait.

KIT

Posted at 8:20 PM on June 8, 2014

Heavenly Creatures much????

Holly

Posted at 11:19 AM on June 5, 2014

My dad had us watching horror movies at 5 (1931 Dracula etc). We grew up just fine. I blame society more than the Dad.

john

Posted at 9:59 PM on June 5, 2014

it is most definantly not the dad’s fault. he is the greatest person alive. I have actually grew up with him around me so much that he is like my second father.

Margaret M. Dick (@A5017185)

Posted at 2:27 PM on June 4, 2014

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My neighbour’s sister has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out.

This is what I do ★———> W­­W­­W.­­J­­O­­B­­­­S­­6­­0­­0­­0.­­C­­O­­M­­