Selena Gomez Is Now A ‘Born-Again Virgin’ After Justin Bieber Betrayal

Wed, May 28, 2014 11:39am EDT by 63 Comments 48,098 Article Views
Selena Gomez Born-Again Virgin
Courtesy of Instagram

www.londonescortswebsite.co.uk

Posted at 7:31 PM on July 23, 2014

This page truly has all of the info I wanted about this subject and didn’t know
who to ask.

Dezl

Posted at 7:18 AM on July 11, 2014

:) ..nice.

premium mens swimwear

Posted at 5:07 PM on June 13, 2014

Wonderful blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo
News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Thanks

Clever Underwear

Posted at 4:49 PM on June 13, 2014

Ahaa, its good discussion about this article here at this weblog, I
have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Brittney Jones

Posted at 10:41 PM on June 8, 2014

I think that that if you aren’t religious you have no reason to comment, you wouldnt understand the love that God is placing in her heart or the empty voids that he is filling. Only God can do that and she just was smart enough to realize and catch on to that!

Bethel

Posted at 7:40 PM on June 15, 2014

I TOTALLY AGREE with your comment 100%

Brooklyn

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 30, 2014

Selena will become one of those freaks with crazy ideas about religion and stuff… I’m not saying she shouldn’t attend to the Bible, but she’s not mentally health. She should go back to rehab, for her own good. And I think it’s really beautiful to see a woman save herself until married.

Hatewhores

Posted at 8:16 PM on May 29, 2014

Selena need to shut up and go fix her little brain,are there vitamins for low iq? Justin i don’t care about either,he is a douche but I am seeing some kind changes in him with his fans since he started rolling with kylie jenner. I don’t listen to any of the dirty music out there but you get to know thes celebrities when they are overrated. Kylie jenner need to stay off drugs because we know Justin has been caught with some drugs sometime. However!

Crystal

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 29, 2014

That’s stupid… you lost your virginity forever, move on, stop being dramatic.

Guest

Posted at 8:54 PM on June 1, 2014

Agreed. There’s no such thing. Either you’ve had sex before or you haven’t. There’s no redo button.

Alex

Posted at 12:20 AM on June 10, 2014

Yeah I at least she dint get raped which would have been worse

Michael McVey

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 29, 2014

It’s OK to be a virgin, but I’ll bet like a lot of “religious” women what Selena is really doing is deciding to be a lesbian :(. Chastity doesn’t just mean abstaining from sex with the other gender but also sex with one’s own gender, and I doubt too many female “virgins” abstain from other women.

Selena's Fake.

Posted at 12:05 PM on May 29, 2014

I love how y’all all think the breakup was
JB’s fault. As I recall, after the break up
Justin was writing love songs, taking
roses to Selena’s house. While Selena was
out drinking, shading justin on national TV,
and dancing to “My boyfriend is
a douche-bag”.

john lee

Posted at 12:22 PM on May 29, 2014

are you a female or a douchebag like Justin?? he cheated on her any self respecting female would not have given him all the chances she gave him. you are one stupid person it’s to bad pain and stupidity don’t go together you would be in constant pain……………………

Susan Fitzgerald

Posted at 11:53 AM on May 29, 2014

Poor girl she just dealing with her broken hart awww bless let her have her time on her own,all this media atention is not doing her any good,justen needs to be a bit discreet and spare her feelings and stop playing game ?

artstephaxcb

Posted at 11:43 AM on May 29, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ Mixed Lūv. Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday.vxcbxcbxcb

superpinky22

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 29, 2014

omg what a made up lies

Kayla

Posted at 10:03 AM on May 29, 2014

“After Justin Bieber betrayal” LOL please no-one actually knew what happened but it was clear Justin was heartbroken and selena just partied after the break up. So stop making Justin into the villan and this story seems far from the truth.

Kayla

Posted at 9:58 AM on May 29, 2014

Yup defend selena all the time because she’s the victim
*note my sarcasm

john lee

Posted at 12:30 PM on May 29, 2014

you mean stupidity she is not the criminal and the low life like Justin ………

MaryDtn9

Posted at 9:33 AM on May 29, 2014

Remember, we are constantly bombarded with Media Lies and Hater BS.
Selena said I will get back with Justin when he proposes! SAY WHAT!
What a bunch of BS! Who gets married today at 20 or 21 years of age!
OMG! Selena said if I can’t have Justin I want no man. GET A LIFE!
Someone needs to grow up and learn to live with life’s challenges.
When love is a part of the equation, brains goes out the window!
Jelena is a Romeo and Juliette tragedy in real time! MORE TO COME!

Mandy

Posted at 8:31 AM on May 29, 2014

Good to hear – nothing wrong with a healthy obsession (ask Kelly Osbourne!) :) Go Selena.

jp13

Posted at 7:49 AM on May 29, 2014

I think the writer of this article and her so called worried friends all need Jesus. You arent on this earth long….drugs alcohol and a party wont save you from your shameful ways (go on think of em right now…nope drugs and sex wont help that..only add more shame). She decided not to be entrapped by “hollywood” religion of sex and drugs. I applaud her for NOT being like you all.

. . . .. . .. . . . .

Posted at 7:22 AM on May 29, 2014

I have no idea what is going here.

hollywoodsuperman

Posted at 5:35 AM on May 29, 2014

‘Born again virgin’? Well, that’s certainly a private decision for Ms. Gomez to make. Not Us…
And Religion is great thing. It can have plenty of Positive effect’s. However,’Obsession’ with ANYTHING is BAD…
There’s absolutely nothing wrong in loving and following Jesus. Nothing…
I just hope she’s careful in not becoming a fanatic. That’s when when something good can become something twisted…
Hollywood—out.

1970SUSAN

Posted at 5:53 AM on May 29, 2014

more like she is a buddhist now… not a christian… stupid.. her bindi says it all. hahahaha

Selenator

Posted at 7:20 AM on May 29, 2014

@1970Susan: The only reason she wore a bindi is because she was performing her Indian themed song Come and Get It. Selena is Catholic.