Beyonce’s Met Gala Dress — Flawless In Givenchy

Mon, May 5, 2014 8:55pm EST by 11 Comments
Beyonce Met Gala Dress
Getty

Austin

Posted at 4:34 AM on August 3, 2014

Thankfulness to my father who stated to me on the topic of this
weblog, this webpage is actually awesome.

emily

Posted at 3:07 PM on May 6, 2014

Best Dressed: Beyonce.. Rihanna looked the same just a bit updated.. I like the way she was dressed but I’ve seen it on her before.. Beyonce looked elegant, very lady like with a hint of sexy..

Briana

Posted at 3:26 AM on May 6, 2014

Beyonce looks absolutely stunning! It was a true costume. Definitely best dressed. Her beauty is just captivating. The dress was gorgeous, and Jay looked good too. Right by his beautiful wife.

rosemary davis

Posted at 10:30 PM on May 5, 2014

I so loved the way Beyonce was dressed tonight so elegant ,as was Jay -Z as for Kim she looked ok much better than last year however, I thought her dress was not properly fitted a little big top wise. I didn’t like the shoes at all and Kanye’s Tuxm was a bit too tight and droopy around the legs.I thought Lupita N’yong’o dress was not all that good for someone who has dress impeccably all year.Kendall Jenner I have to say was on spot.Solange Knowles looked like a big pumpkin and the liswt goes on

Betty

Posted at 10:24 PM on May 5, 2014

Selena Gomez looks amazing and natural and confident. I like Rihanna’s dress but one boob is noticeably way smaller than the other so it takes away from the dress but her hair looks great. Solange is a hot mess and who Kendall Jenner looks like she is trying so hard that she is going to pop out of her eyeballs. Relax kid.

Lily

Posted at 9:58 PM on May 5, 2014

Best Dressed: Rihanna. Worst Dressed: Solange. Even Bey wearing that sh*t that look as if she going on a funeral. My Fav Always slay Go Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

ChrisG

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 5, 2014

Amazing!

martin

Posted at 9:29 PM on May 5, 2014

Beyonce is best dressed. Inviting, classy and so mysterious! I am in LOVE <3

mekaela

Posted at 9:19 PM on May 5, 2014

Im sorry I said bey dress looks the best I take that back I saw rih dress on another site omg!!!! Gorgeous thats the best dress

valentinomonroe1

Posted at 9:13 PM on May 5, 2014

This is terrible did she really need to put the same design over her face?.Too much of the same colour theme going dark hair,dark lipstick,dark outfit even the shoes are dark where’s the contrast?.

guest43

Posted at 9:01 PM on May 5, 2014

Why the hell didn’t she help her sister?
Solange is a hot mess from head to toe!