Tori Spelling Flaunts Scary Skinny Stomach After Hospitalization

Fri, May 2, 2014 6:36pm EST by 18 Comments
Tori Spelling Skinny
SplashNews

Click Here

Posted at 3:29 AM on October 1, 2014

It doesn’t seem to be a picture of a healthy stomach. I just hope she is eating right despite the troubles her marriage are going through.

volcano e cigarette

Posted at 11:52 AM on August 24, 2014

Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I can in fact take useful information concerning my study and knowledge.

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 7:13 PM on May 21, 2014

Sorry, do your math (typo)

tellitlikeitis

Posted at 7:11 PM on May 21, 2014

LaLa, teaspoon of semen is 35 calories..lol..do you math

LaLa

Posted at 1:26 PM on May 7, 2014

Deans bafoonery is exposed. The imposter gig is up dude. Kick rocks !

Jack Meoff

Posted at 3:17 PM on May 5, 2014

As she was leaving the hospital, a reporter engaged Tori Spelling in the following conversation:

REPORTER: So, Tori, what did you do with the money?

TORI SPELLING: What money?

REPORTER: The money that your father gave you for acting lessons!

Genevieve A.

Posted at 8:35 AM on May 5, 2014

If she was just discharged from the hospital and got “Scary skinny” there then why is she flaunting it? Almost like she’s saying “Look at my horrible stomach everyone! I’m sick! Please pay attention to me!!!” I used to like her and even bought her first book (sTori Telling) but now with the new un-reality show lost respect for her, her credibility for me is definitely shot down.

LaLa

Posted at 5:27 AM on May 4, 2014

How many calories y’all think she in takes?

Rhonda brodie

Posted at 6:54 PM on May 3, 2014

Why don’t y’all leave Tori Spelling alone. My God. R y’all just ruthless or do u not have Ur own lives to live. Leave her alone. She’s been through enough already

Rhonda brodie

Posted at 6:51 PM on May 3, 2014

Why don’t y’all leave Tori Spelling alone. My God. R y’all just ruthless or do u not have Ur own lives to love. Leave her alone. She’s been through enough already

dunjav2013

Posted at 4:11 PM on May 3, 2014

Reblogged this on dunjav.

lisa

Posted at 4:00 PM on May 3, 2014

It’s stress. I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer on Monday. To me, this is so foolish. I have months, not years. (DOCTORS WORDS) It is all so petty. Every show she does, she eats and cooks healthy. STRESS DOES A LOT TO YOUR BODY! Take care of yourself people and DON’T SMOKE! My grandson is due Monday. I’ll never get to enjoy him. PLEASE………………..DO NOT SMOKE! It took years, but this was the time of my life that I should be living it up. I’ll get to hold him and kiss him (GOD WILLING), but I’ll never see him grow and the fun stuff. Be healthy, faithful and enjoy life to the fullest. GOD BLESS!

Sonnodeldrago

Posted at 1:18 AM on May 7, 2014

I’m sorry to read that you are sick. Good for you for telling people not too smoke. No one thinks cancer can happen to them. I hope someone sees your message and listens. Hug that lil grandbaby. You are lucky to have him. I wish you well.xo

Whilone

Posted at 8:21 AM on May 3, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $68 /hour on the computer . She has been fired for eight months but last month her pay check was $14920 just working on the computer for a few hours. check

…………………………… ­­W­­W­­W­.W­­O­R­K­s6­­­.­C­­­O­­M

Mister Baja

Posted at 12:52 AM on May 3, 2014

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr, she is soooooooo ugly……………

LaLa

Posted at 12:46 AM on May 3, 2014

Poor Candy!

Rhon

Posted at 8:28 AM on May 4, 2014

I agree. I bet she is paying some of the bills behind the scenes. You could never hand these two actual money. They would go through it. Candy can’t say ANYTHING or her daughter will publicly take her on again.

Brooklyn