Shantel Jackson: 5 Things To Know About Floyd Mayweather’s Ex

Getty

bob

Posted at 1:39 PM on May 3, 2014

there’s no such thing as Miami Dade University

Thenat

Posted at 8:17 AM on May 3, 2014

my neighbor’s mother makes $68 /hour on the computer . She has been fired for eight months but last month her pay check was $14920 just working on the computer for a few hours. check

…………………………… ­­W­­W­­W­.W­­O­R­K­s6­­­.­C­­­O­­M

nancyi.watts74 (@nancyiwatts74)

Posted at 3:39 AM on May 3, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

Ajay

Posted at 9:40 PM on May 2, 2014

First up he was the father so the information was probably already his to begin with. And secondly no where does it state she graduated with a degree in psychology or acting. She may have started them but I am pretty sure she did not complete them. She is just a gold digger who put up with his shyt to get ahead in life. He made her and I guess his revenge now is to break her.

guest43

Posted at 10:27 PM on May 2, 2014

Even if he was the father, they aren’t married so he has no right to her personal medical records without a court order.
If I were her somebody would be getting sued!
He beat his ex in front of the kids. Why in the hell would Ms Jackson want his damn babies?
No babies, so she doesn’t have any dealings with him ever again.
If she was such a Gold digger she would have birthed those babies and hit him up for child support.
By getting rid of the babies she made sure she didn’t have to deal with him ever again.
Gold digger or not, she’s FREE!!!!
He is the one living in the past.
She doesn’t want him anymore, he should just move on.
Doing this to her just makes him look bad.

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 7:47 PM on May 2, 2014

I have to say I understand Mayweather’s anger and desire to lash out after learning his unborn children had been killed. And according to TMZ, she originally told him she miscarried, which just makes the lie worse. A woman might have the rights over her own body, but I think men have rights when it comes to their unborn children, too. Should he have made this so public? No. Do I understand his emotions? Oh yes. And I’m female, by the way.

1964Nickel (@1964Nickel)

Posted at 7:46 PM on May 2, 2014

I’m female, but I have to say I understand Mayweather’s anger and desire to lash out after learning his unborn children had been killed. And according to TMZ, she originally told him she miscarried, which just makes the lie worse. A woman might have the rights over her own body, but I think men have rights when it comes to their unborn children, too. Should he have made this so public? No. Do I understand his emotions? Oh yes.

guest43

Posted at 10:12 PM on May 2, 2014

It’s her body!
She has to take it up with God, if that is what she did.
When you miscarry, the paper work will say abortion!.
Just because he doesn’t believe it, is his own fault.
Before he tries to out someone he needs to do his homework.

Mrs. wright

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 2, 2014

I would not choose abortion, but I can’t judge someone for making that choice. It is such a private matter, and him trying to shame her for it is expected from a piece of sh** woman beater of a “man”. He is shameful, she made a difficult PRIVATE choice and doesn’t deserve everyone judging her for it!

guest43

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 2, 2014

He is trying to publicly shame her for something that is private.
How did he get the so called paper work?
I haven’t seen the paper work but another person made a comment that on his papers it said heartbeats and the doctor had written NO!
So the fetus’s were probably dead and they had to do a D&C to remove fetal tissue and they call it an abortion even if technically the pregnancy had already ended, hence the reason for the procedure.
I miscarried years ago and they called it a spontaneous abortion.
That is what my paper work says.
He should do his home work before he tries to out someone.

Seilimp

Posted at 10:11 AM on May 2, 2014

I have been browsing online more than 4 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion,
if all site owners and bloggers made good content as
you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.