Floyd Mayweather has been publicly fighting with his ex-fiance, Shantel, after claiming she aborted their twin babies. HollywoodLife.com has everything you need to know about Floyd’s ex.
Floyd Mayweather, 37, has broken things off with Shantel Jackson and the boxer has been very vocal about his anger towards her for allegedly having an abortion. We told you that he even posted the paperwork from the procedure onto his Facebook page. Everyone has a lot of questions and many want to know more about Shantel. That’s why HollywoodLife.com has compiled a list of 5 things to know about his ex-baby mama.
Shantel Jackson: Five Things To Know About Floyd Mayweather’s Ex
Everyone wants to know about Shantel, the woman who captured Floyd’s heart and then had an emotional break up. HollywoodLife.com did some digging and this is what we found:
1. She was born in Miami, Fl., and she is the middle child of five in her family.
2. She studied psychology and acting at Miami Dade University.
3. Shantel is working on her own clothing line.
4. Floyd gave her the nickname Miss Jackson, and that is what most people know her as today,
5. She can be found in a number of music videos, “Let’s Get Away” by T.I., “Gold Digger,” by Kanye West, “Unpredictable,” by Jamie Foxx, “Stay Fly,” by Three 6 Mafia, and “Those Jeans” by Bobby Valentino.
Floyd Blasts Shantel For Alleged Abortion
Floyd shared a picture of the alleged paperwork on his Facebook page and this is what he wrote alongside it:
The real reason me and Shantel Christine Jackson @missjackson broke up was because she got a abortion, and I’m totally against killing babies. She killed our twin babies. #ShantelJackson #FloydMayweather #TheMoneyTeam #TMT
It appears things are getting nasty and we’re sure Miss Jackson isn’t happy about Floyd talking about such personal things.
HollywoodLifers, are you shocked their having such a public fight?
— Chloe Melas