‘Game Of Thrones': [SPOILER]‘s Killer Revealed — Huge Book Spoilers

Mon, April 14, 2014 5:37pm EDT by 20 Comments
Game Of Thrones Joffrey Killer
Courtesy of HBO

google plus age limit

Posted at 2:35 AM on September 20, 2014

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe
this website needs far more attention. I’ll probably be back
again to see more, thanks for the information!

minurl.biz

Posted at 10:57 PM on July 3, 2014

What’s up everyone, it’s my first go to see at this website, and article is really fruitful in support of
me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.

kulucka makinesi

Posted at 6:07 PM on June 15, 2014

Wonderful, what a web site it is! This website provides
valuable information to us, keep it up.

Leanne

Posted at 9:09 AM on May 24, 2014

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation however I
find this matter to be really one thing that I think I would by no means understand.
It seems too complicated and very huge for me. I am looking forward in your subsequent submit, I’ll try to get the hold of it!

jess

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 20, 2014

Money was always on the grandma. I didn’t even think about baelish. Although after the episode, the first thing I asked my husband was”where’s liitlefinger”

Jacobo

Posted at 10:53 AM on April 16, 2014

It was Sansa. Olenna made the first attempt by putting the crystal in the cup but Joffrey DROPPED the cup and Sansa picked it back up (and inserted a second crystal). Thus making sansa the killer.

Joseph

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 15, 2014

My money was on Cersei. She had the most to lose with the marriage and the most to gain with his death. She would be the queen regent and wouldn’t have to get married. She’d outrank her father and could even dismiss him as the hand. She’d be able to deal with Tyrion as she sees fit. She had already told the Tyrells not to get in her way and now they are neutralized.

PeterLF

Posted at 5:14 AM on April 22, 2014

How would Cersei ever outrank Tommen? She would have a certain “persuasive” power through Tommen just like Tywin, but she would only be “queen” until Tommen married. And until then she would still be beneath him.

Geoffrey Harris

Posted at 1:32 AM on May 24, 2014

Mothers almost never do that. She really did value Joffrey.

Tyrell-Corp

Posted at 10:47 AM on June 6, 2014

Um, Sopranos?

Nadia

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 15, 2014

Nope I thought it was the queen of madness. I thought she took him out because she couldn’t control him and she would be the queen regent longer. Plus I thiought it was the pie because of the dead birds. I was so wrong.

Joseph

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 15, 2014

I agree. With Joffrey out of the way her next son whom see CAN control would be King and she’d be regent. Her fight with her father would be over since she would outrank him. She also had a mysterious package delivered to her the episode before. Can’t be coincidence not in this show.

Carol Brower

Posted at 11:09 PM on April 14, 2014

Um are you talking about the show or the book? Because in the show there is no amethyst hair net. There is however a blue crystal necklace, which, when Olena Tyrell fiddles with Sansa’s hair and touched the necklace, you can see what looks like her swiping the leftmost (Sansa’s left, Olena/our right) crystal, which is visibly missing when we’re shown Sansa again a moment later.

I don’t know how people get away with publishing such poorly written and poorly researched articls, even if purely for entertainment. I really hope you didn’t get paid for this heap of convoluted and confusing trash.

Victoria

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 15, 2014

In the books it is an amethyst hairnet. Calling this a heap of convoluted and confusing trash is a tad dramatic.

Clayton Capra

Posted at 9:46 AM on April 15, 2014

She clearly explains the difference between the book (hairnet) and necklace (show) if you bothered to read the article above before you outright criticized it.

Richard Allen

Posted at 12:08 PM on April 15, 2014

The article is perfectly clear about the distinction between what happens in the book and what happens on the show. The problem is that your reading comprehension ability is in the toilet.

Ashley J. Moore

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 15, 2014

WAAAAH IT WASN’T LIKE THE BOOKS WAAAHHHH

KiplingKat

Posted at 9:33 PM on April 14, 2014

I think protecting her grandaughter was part of it, but I also think part of it was protecting her family. Having gotten closer to the Lannisters she saw how many enemies they had created (including the Iron Bank of Bravos, nice touch). After seeing Cersei and Joffery in action, knowing Tywin’s days were limited, Olena knew it was only a matter of time before the Lannisters overreached themselves and their enemies took them down. She did not want the Tyrells to go down with them. (And again, sparing Margery Elia of Dorne’s fate.)

Nahom Hailey Sengal

Posted at 2:42 AM on April 15, 2014

hence the constant charity functions the tyrells provide for the ppl of kings landing

Geoffrey Harris

Posted at 1:35 AM on May 24, 2014

You are absolute right. However, protecting Marjorie FROM Joffrey was a top priority of the grandmother. Protecting and isolating Sansa was a priority of Petry Baelish. He actually does want her.