Miley Cyrus Goes Topless On Instagram: Most Shocking Pic Yet

Fri, April 11, 2014 11:05am EDT by 24 Comments 379,859 Article Views

Miley Cyrus took her most shocking jaw-dropping pic yet. The singer posted to Instagram a picture of her wearing hardly anything at all while getting a haircut.

Miley Cyrus, 21, get’s haircuts just like anyone else right? Wrong — Miley apparently likes to get her haircut — naked. The controversial singer recently posted one of her most shocking photos yet via Instagram and lets just say that in this little pic you can see a lot of Miley.

Miley Cyrus Goes Topless On Instagram In Most Shocking Pic Yet, Fans Stunned

Miley’s picture shows her almost topless — bare breasts and all — while getting her hair cut. The barber in the background of the picture seems to be ducking out of the photo but Miley is seen just smiling away.

Even though you couldn’t see the “Wrecking Ball” singer’s full boobs, you could still make out enough underneath the towel she had loosely draped over her.

The naked photo is just one of two that she posted to twitter. In the second photo you can see that she has the towel pulled up a little higher.

Miley Cyrus Post Racy Topless Pic On Instagram

The happy Miley that we see in the pic is a far cry from the emotional and tear-socked face she had on April 5 when she sang to a huge blow-up doll of her dog Floyd in concert.

The singer was devastated after the loss of her pup that died on April 1. She mourned the loss for a little over a week. But clearly she seems to be bak in good spirits now.

Nothing says “happy” like getting your haircut naked!

What do you think HollywoodLifers, do you think this pic is a sign that Miley is back in good spirits? Let us know what’s on your minds.

– Bryant Perkins

More Miley Cyrus News:

1. Miley Cyrus Sings To Massive Dog Blow-Up Doll After Floyd’s Death
  2. Miley Cyrus’ Hair On ‘Elle’ May 2014 — Sweet Pixie & Natural Makeup
  3. Miley Cyrus Nurses Hangover In Bare-Faced Selfie

Miamivic

Posted at 11:28 AM on July 20, 2014

TMZ no longer writes non stories like these. In fact, they removed Miley’s profile from the Celebrity section. They no longer go for this crap.

Jon wiles

Posted at 9:55 PM on July 8, 2014

I love you Miley I tryed to find one of you pic so I could help you I think you look butiful I’m 8 names Jon PLESE TEXT ME on my iPod

Casey

Posted at 12:30 PM on June 5, 2014

She only wants attention… The more she received gratitude for the worse she will get… Needs to think about her family and future kids if she has any…

Casey Rose

Posted at 6:59 PM on May 12, 2014

Who cares if she’s topless getting a haircut? They’re boobs, for crying out loud-real dangerous stuff huh? Get over your puritanical selves, for chrissakes!

Devante

Posted at 4:18 AM on May 2, 2014

What and ugly dog tongue sucking creep she is! No man with half a brain would enter that s k a n k!

Bud

Posted at 2:35 AM on June 19, 2014

I would enter it over and over and over and over and over again

perfect gomez 1997

Posted at 7:48 PM on April 26, 2014

@Richard u r so DISCUSTING I’m glad I made up my mind to stop talking to u how could I even like u? Really like ew!!!!!!!!! Never in a million years would I try to even talk to u not even once.bye.

GahRii

Posted at 6:30 PM on May 22, 2014

hey, are you a girl?

Hannah

Posted at 4:16 PM on April 20, 2014

Disgusting woman!

Regina

Posted at 5:03 AM on April 13, 2014

If I could look like her natural I would be SOOOOOOO Happy

lisa

Posted at 3:54 PM on April 11, 2014

TRAMP! LOOKS LIKE SHE IS 51. How ugly she has become. Never was cute anyway, but she REALLY LOOKS LIKE AN OLD WOMAN! Instead of a haircut…….GET A NEW HEAD WITH NEW TEETH!

Brandon Clement

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 11, 2014

you know what, miley… i would get a haircut in the nude too because i really do have a side to me that can’t be tamed. why can’t people lay off of you, miley…. yes i am defending you, miley because you have had your struggles and still are struggling and it makes me upset that people like haters talk sh*t about you. that really makes me so aggravated that people like that don’t give you a break, miley…. don’t worry, miley because i ALWAYS and FOREVER will still be there for you supporting you, defending you, and most importantly to give a ear so you could talk to me. trust me, miley i will listening and trust me i will keep everything you say to me between you and me and i will keep what you say to me in the strictest confidence. i LLLOOOVVVEEE you so much, miley that i still want to meet you not just because to talk to you but also i 100% think that you are a lot of fun to party with and believe you me i ABSOLUTELY love to party especially with a BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, LOVELY, and PRETTY girls such as you and Mandy Jiroux…. ALWAYS and FOREVER will have your back, miley :) :) :)

sylvie

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 11, 2014

count me in !

Kelly

Posted at 8:43 PM on June 2, 2014

Smilers 4ever!!!

Linda Scott

Posted at 1:55 PM on April 11, 2014

my Aunty Elise got Lexus RX 350 SUV by working parttime from a computer… over here …
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
­­Y­E­L­L­­W­O­­RK­.­C­O­M­­
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

me

Posted at 1:11 PM on April 11, 2014

She needs to shave off all her hair it’s a disaster,look at the damage.Miley is going to keep acting out as she is 21 ,what do people expect?.

richard

Posted at 4:37 AM on April 12, 2014

Could you be more specific? Do you want Miley to shave off her pubic hair as well?

Regina

Posted at 5:04 AM on April 13, 2014

It is clearly wet, not damaged… (obviously) she is having a hair cut, while her hair is wet… can you not see that?

lisa

Posted at 4:46 PM on April 13, 2014

SHE LOOKS 50. WHEN YOU GET A HAIRCUT, it’s suppose to make you look good. NOT LIKE GRANDMA! PLEASE! HER BODY LOOKS ABUSED TOO> JUST NASTY! BET SHE SMELLS!

kaely

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 14, 2014

she is young bit looks old

Jamie

Posted at 9:51 PM on April 13, 2014

We expect her to grow up – as you say she’s 21. She isn’t 16 – stfu!

Miamivic

Posted at 11:30 AM on July 20, 2014

Billy Jean gone wrong.

reteksqbxcbxcb

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 11, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here. Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.mbvbmrturtu

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:10 AM on April 11, 2014

c’mon horny americans.
don’t ask, just go wanking!!