Kaley Cuoco: Inside Her ‘Crazy’ 10-Day Fling With Henry Cavill

Thu, April 3, 2014 4:32pm EST by 11 Comments
Henry Cavill and Kaley Cuoco Relationship
SplashNews

Nina

Posted at 3:17 AM on April 25, 2014

Seriously what’s with these PR relationships? So many lately… Joe Jonas and is her name Blanca? And Kaley and Henry also Naya Rivera and Big Sean. Probably more but just can’t stand those relationships

ELIZABETH

Posted at 1:10 AM on April 7, 2014

I don’t know anything about Ryan Sweeting, but I think anyone would be better for Kaley than Henry Cavill. I seriously scratched my head over their pairing. I highly doubt they would have lasted, even if they could have stayed out of the lime light.(impossible) It has nothing to do with “hating” her, she just seems terribly immature. I always got the impression Henry had a good head on his shoulders and appeared slightly “older” than his age. I hope she is happy, I’m sure she is…best of luck to them both.

Dehliaa

Posted at 8:59 PM on April 6, 2014

Difference between Kaley and Henry. . . Why of course he had more recognition, and got more than she did. BS about her thinking and him actually being one; when the pappraz came calling it eas for news about Superman stsr, Henry Cavill, not Kaley. For any woman its like dating Brad Pitt, having to share or rather not share the spotlight with your boyfriend. Brad and Angelina could do it, obviously you were with the wrong girl, try dating a woman next time. One more thing. . . Cutie petutie, when you have it Henry, you’ve got it! Quite frankly shocked it lasted that long.

Grace Slick

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 4, 2014

I think the question here is, is Henry Cavill doing better without Kaley Cuoco? She seems like a flighty, self-absorbed twit; and he is erudite and serious, so I would say he’s better off without her. And wasn’t this relationship a PR stunt anyway, arranged by the agent they have in common?

count

Posted at 8:51 PM on April 4, 2014

Shut up

Grace Slick

Posted at 9:25 PM on April 4, 2014

Ooooh, so smart!

count

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 28, 2014

No shut up ,she not twit.

janie

Posted at 1:17 PM on April 4, 2014

Why is she going on and on about another man? I don’t get any of this? I thought she was.happily married, aren’t they newlyweds?

required

Posted at 3:12 AM on April 5, 2014

PR stunt. I don’t think she’s his type…. plus she looks kinda boring.

count

Posted at 3:47 PM on April 28, 2014

and his type is,not you exactly.no they ask her and she said what she wanted to say and they move on.

F S N

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 3, 2014

Reblogged this on The Now.