Kim Kardashian & The Family Head To Korea: Shooting ‘KUWTK?’

Thu, March 27, 2014 5:19pm EDT by 25 Comments
Kardashians South Korea
FameFlyNet

anonymosme

Posted at 8:28 PM on April 8, 2014

I so love the comment below me!!!!! I hope the Koreans like fat, cause kimtrashbag is full of it, the fat slut.hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

Devante

Posted at 3:08 AM on April 3, 2014

I hope the Koreans kill and chop up that whole family and cook them in a stir fry – but I think that only pigs would eat them – the real ones I mean

Nay lee

Posted at 9:18 AM on April 2, 2014

I reallii hope the kardashians see this post….l love the whole of their family and I think Kim’s life is a fairytale and she should be grateful to God like seriously………all of the shows are interesting but since Kanye came into her life and she’s not realli showing the cameras her life,the show has been boring,we didn’t realli see her give birth,the engagement scene was not descriptive enough and we didn’t really see the insight,her pregnancy was not really shown like kourtneys and her baby won’t even be on the show…..Kim’s life now surrounds around the baby and Kanye and if they are not showing it, the show isn’t really a reality show any more because there’s nothing real about it……kourtney and Scott show us their kids and they are not dead or anything….I think the little comments mason makes on the show is a little comedy for the show…..I don’t hate Kanye…..I lyk yezzy….I’m not hating on him or anyone I’m only dishing out a little advice on what concerned fans who love the show like me would love to see,……..and haters….don’t comment down here insulting me cus I don’t have ur time to hate…life is too short to hate,if u don’t lyk a celebrity,then don’t look them up online or keep up with their lives!!!….

Fredia

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 1, 2014

Please stay there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sammi

Posted at 11:26 PM on March 30, 2014

There are so many drooling fans on here !! They love them because,”they are pretty, and famous” their fans are as shallow as they are !!!l lol!

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 11:12 AM on March 29, 2014

LOL to some commentators, BEWARE of the green eyed monster, lol boy are they coming out of the wood works. That’s what the family does, Reality TV if you don’t like it then get off this site and go where it will make you happy instead of turning some guys into miserable jealous sods!

Ms. T

Posted at 1:07 PM on March 31, 2014

Honestly I think the fans are the jealous ones!!The majority of the people can’t stand them! Got nothing to do with jealously! Has to do with morals, big difference!

holy cow

Posted at 1:08 AM on March 29, 2014

to north korea?

Shelly

Posted at 11:44 PM on March 28, 2014

It would be nice if they were buying a compound to relocate there and we never have to see or hear about them again.

justsaying so chillout

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 29, 2014

@Shelly another way to never hear or see them again would be not clicking on this site!

Ann

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 30, 2014

Yes!!!!!! I know there would be a bunch of fans here who would miss them because they have no life of their own and are living that trash family’s life, but the majority of American who love them to stay there !!!!

Ricci

Posted at 8:33 AM on April 3, 2014

YES I agree!

Le tsunami

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 28, 2014

“Kim looked “amazing” again with the over worked amazing line-and since she calls the pappo to come take her picture of course she is “dressing up” no matter how stupid it is to wear all that spanx and control garments to be on a plane-but no one really wants to see her without it anyway-and amazing is really overstating it she was a least not showing her granny panties with a fat roll oozing out in a see thru dress and her feet looking like marshmallows tied with some rope-maybe their flight will join the Malaysian flight no one can find-now that would be “amazing”

Regina

Posted at 3:54 PM on March 28, 2014

The trash is gone yeaaaa, now if they would just stay there that would be greaaat.

paula

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 28, 2014

PLEASE! JUST GO AND STAY THERE. DO NOT COME BACK.

audreylamb50 (@audreylamb50)

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 28, 2014

I basically make about………$6,000k-$8,000k a month online………. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-13 hours a week from home. go to this site home tab for more detail ..WWW.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­­C­­­­­S.C­O­M

William M. Beal

Posted at 2:35 PM on March 28, 2014

money is very important for every person.I earn a lot lo money through online jobs.I earn at least 90$ per hour,I work at least 5 to 6 hours a day and fulfill my all necessities.if you also can get an online job plz visit the site given below…………………… W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

bloodlust

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 28, 2014

All the mosquitoes in thailand are in for a big feast.

Caddy

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 28, 2014

Imagine them taking photos and walking on red and blue carpets with the KPOP……..

Caddy

Posted at 12:28 AM on March 28, 2014

With KPOP stars***
Seems like the us stars like getting involved with KPOP when back then KPOP were trying their bestest to reach the American market….m

mcnallyxcb

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 27, 2014

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~ ♥ MixëdLuv.Ćom ♥ ~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.Hundreds of new interracial singles who same as you join here everyday. This common interest will help make dating easier, more effective, and more successful.Have a try.xcbxcbxcbxcb

anonymosme

Posted at 8:54 PM on March 27, 2014

Yes of course it’s the SLUT group and their pimp mother flying to Korea.. gee I can only pray they willNEvER come back and yes I agree with all of you on here, maybe the plane will take a wrong turn, Now that would be perfect. Kim should leave the kid home with a suitable sitter.

rb

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 27, 2014

Money must be tight, they can’t afford a private jet? Bruce Jenner must have taken the safe with him when he moved out.

fatal

Posted at 7:33 PM on March 27, 2014

Go!

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 27, 2014

Maybe they’ll go to the DMZ and accidentally cross over to the North….we can only hope.