‘Scandal’ Murder Victim Speaks Out: ‘I Don’t Think [SPOILER] Deserved To Die’

Fri, March 21, 2014 11:17am EDT by 9 Comments
Scandal Murder
Courtesy of ABC

Maaza

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 28, 2014

I am very upset that James is killed off of scandal. I loved the James Cyrus relationship. How could they do that to the fans. I don’t think I’ll watch this show any more.

Barbara

Posted at 10:16 PM on April 17, 2014

It really bothers me that they killed off James. Who is going to take care of the daughter? This was a mistake on their part and they need to bring him back.

Rob McDonald

Posted at 5:57 PM on March 23, 2014

I feel similar to the actor. So many other characters could have been chopped.
This was the best gay couple on television or film in my experience because they were first and foremost a Vice President and professional reporter. They didn’t play to gay stereotypes as Modern Family does. Don’t get me wrong, I love Cameron and Mitchell. But Scandal had a couple whose relationship played well into the dramatic story and its developments. This was random. And what can be more random than flipping a coin. You can replace a DA but you can never replace James and Cyrus. The show it the less for the loss. I agree there are many other characters and reasons I watch Scandal. But this particular gay relationship was unique to all of television. Especially network television.

zyggie

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 22, 2014

Expected it because of his actions and his determination to be this hot shot reporter at any cost. James was too pushy and something was going to happen to him sooner or later. All James wanted was that Top reporter position and the story. He lost Cyrus when he slept with the other man.

Entertainment Report (@EntertainReport)

Posted at 11:02 PM on March 21, 2014

I think the character, James, should have died because he betrayed his spouse. “Et tu, Bruta” However, I hope he can continue to work for the flashback scenes! #scandal #RIPJames

Mister Baja

Posted at 1:25 PM on March 21, 2014

bing in the party: F*GGOTS DIE OUT?

Dreid

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 21, 2014

What is Shonda thinking? Why Would she let an Emmy winner go!!! I loved Dans scenes and became a fan. I’m done with the show for good!!! They could have killed Quinn instated of James! Thi sucks!!! Bye Scandal

Doug Ragan

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 21, 2014

He was a great character that added to Cyrus. Killing him is going to change Cyrus, make him pay for his sins.

cindy

Posted at 11:22 AM on March 21, 2014

I was sad and mad too. Not sure why they killed him. They better have something from out of this world up their sleeves. Is Syrus going to find a new boo or is he about to become the real devil? Can’t wait.