‘The Bachelor’ Finale — Juan Pablo Makes Sexual Comments To Clare

Mon, March 10, 2014 10:01pm EDT by 107 Comments

On the March 10 season finale of ‘The Bachelor,’ Juan Pablo Galavis offended Clare Crawley during what should have been a romantic moment. So, what did he say to her?

In a rare moment without cameras or microphones, Clare Crawley got more than she bargained for from Bachelor Juan Pablo Galavis – and she revealed what she said to him.

Juan Pablo Makes Sexual Remark To Clare

WARNING! SPOILERS BELOW!

Clare Crawley traveled to beautiful St. Lucia to meet Juan Pablo Galavis‘ family and spend her last few hours with him before he made his final decision between her and Nikki Ferrell. After a romantic helicopter ride, Juan Pablo and Clare spent time alone without any cameras or microphones and while she expected a grand romantic speech from him, she got something completely different.

“He leaned over and then he said, ‘I feel like we don’t know each other. you don’t know me, I don’t know you,'” Clare revealed later during an emotional confessional. “He chooses not to say something romantic, but that he loved hooking up with me. What he said and the words he used, I can’t even repeat it.”

Later, after Juan Pablo tells Clare she’s not the one, she says: “Don’t tell me you love f–king me” giving us a glimpse of what he said to her after the helicopter ride. So gross!

Nikki Ferrell: Don’t Stay With Juan Pablo If He Can’t Fully Commit To You

Clare Explains ‘Offensive’ Comments

After Juan Pablo revealed to Clare that she was not his decision, she had a lot to say to him. Amidst her reaction, you might have missed when she said: “Don’t tell me you love f–king me.” It gives us just a glimpse of what he could have said to her that day on the helicopter ride, and it’s clear that it still irritates her up until that moment.

During the After the Rose special, Clare sat down and discussed what we’ll now call the ‘helicopter incident’ — but she still wasn’t ready to share too many of the graphic details.

“You know, it definitely caught me off guard. It wasn’t something I was expecting to hear, and it’s not something I want to repeat,” Clare shared. “It’s just disappointing. I think it’s disappointing because you don’t want to hear that.”

Juan Pablo’s ‘After The Final Rose’ Surprise Revealed

Given Juan Pablo’s track record, and how upset Clare is about what he said to her, one can only imagine the graphic nature of his inappropriate and offensive comments.

Tell us, HollywoodLifers — What did you think about Juan Pablo making disgusting remarks to Clare? Are you happy she told him off at the end? Let us know your thoughts below!

– Lauren Cox

More ‘Bachelor’ Coverage:

1. Clare Refuses To See Juan Pablo During ‘After The Final Rose’
  2. Clare Crowley Disses Juan Pablo: I’d Never Have Kids With You
  3. ‘Bachelor’ Finale Recap: Juan Pablo Chooses [Spoiler]

karen

Posted at 1:02 AM on May 17, 2014

She chased him first…hes a man

Adhitya

Posted at 12:32 PM on April 29, 2014

apparently Clare had sexual intercourse using Juan Pablo as well as jane is since stupid since they are, likely more serious. A person don’t make love using folks over a realty demonstrate as well as especially when the particular person is wanting to get sexual intercourse with all the additional ladies.

holly

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 15, 2014

He said he likes to F you. what do you expect to hear from a man when you are a ho? “I like your brilliant mind” ?? i don’t think so. go back to Sac and cut some hair honey. Now shut up, OK?

Sue R Lang

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 15, 2014

What decade are you in? She’s not a whore. It’s about time people got over double standards.

Linda

Posted at 8:58 AM on March 15, 2014

It appears Clare had sex with Juan Pablo and she is as stupid as he is, probably worse. You don’t have sex with people on a realty show and especially when the guy is trying to have sex with the other women.

Pix

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 14, 2014

I’m not sure why she felt like to comment was so offensive. Seems like a compliment. It’s funny when women think that putting out to a guy is going to earn their “love”.

Sara

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 13, 2014

He is a jerk, he and Nikki deserve each other.

marie regina

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 12, 2014

It doesn’t bother me that there was no proposal, but it does bother me that a man is only sensitive to a child and he has been rude to his mother. The couple comes across only sensitive to children, but are not good with adults. So how can anyone have an adult relationship? There seems to be an underlying need for control and volatility. I see no partnering qualities. Sayonara!

Sue R Lang

Posted at 11:28 PM on March 15, 2014

I noticed that also. He’s good with kids, but when it comes to adult relationships , he is lacking. He lacks sensitivity with adult women. He got in some hot water with rude comments too often.

nicole

Posted at 4:59 PM on March 12, 2014

Juan pablo does not deserve nikki or any body for that matter

Lewis Bennett

Posted at 4:49 PM on March 12, 2014

Stupid is as Stupid does. This just proves you can be totally hot looking and the biggest JERK!

amy

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 12, 2014

what can the daughter of a man like this learn?
a good man is controlling and shallow avoiding conflict at all cost and blaming any conflict on the other part
maybe she will fall in love be used and ditched and per her father actions….she got what she deserved

too bad lots of men that want to marry a ‘good woman (not saying nikki is nor claire is not) end up cheating and in unsatisfactory marriages with a person they might respect but not fully connect to nor feel free enough to open up to their sexuality, friendship and conflict management. a good partner shall be the one to keep you happy and satisfied in bed and out of it too and rejoice in the wholeness of the person.

Guest

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 12, 2014

He said he likes to F………… her

Susy

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 11, 2014

I never liked him. I was shocked when it was announced he would be the next bachelor. I was even more shocked when every one was so excited about the news. I only watched one hour total of the show because of it.

Sue R Lang

Posted at 11:35 PM on March 15, 2014

There were so many great men from the time Des was The Bachelorette. At least 10 were very nice and mature. When they chose JP, I was thinking, “here comes trouble” . Unfortunately, this show has chosen the hunky type way too often. What they need to do, is go back to the old formula of not picking someone from a previous show. It limits the choices. They need to find a man, who is nice and respectful of everyone, and has character.

Brenda

Posted at 8:20 PM on March 11, 2014

I liked Clare. But I think she made too big a deal about the sexual comment Juan made. Obviously they had been intimate before and he just told her how he felt. She should not of said anything on tv about it to try and make him look bad. If she had not done that I think he may have choose her. She should of talked to him in private about it.
He should tell Nicki he loves her in private when it is right time. If they like being together thats what counts.

Kathy

Posted at 1:26 AM on March 12, 2014

Why couldn’t he have said “I loved making love to you”…oops I forgot, he doesn’t have the word “love” in his vocabulary….

Ralph

Posted at 6:12 PM on March 11, 2014

What animal has the closest eyes:

A) Opossum
B) Weasel
C) Rat
D) Juan Pablo
E) All of the above

Answer: E

Jodi

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 11, 2014

He is what we refer to as a tool
He is discusting
Nikki is a fool
Must be really hard up

Suzan Dudmanlyb

Posted at 5:41 PM on March 11, 2014

upto I saw the check which was of $4750 , I didn’t believe that…my… neighbour was like they say realey taking home money in there spare time on-line. . there uncle started doing this for under 18 months and resently cleard the debts on their appartment and got a top of the range Dodge . Visit Website ,>>>>>>>>
W­WW.D­ITJ­OB­S.C­O­M

Sammy Feane (@SammyFeane)

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 11, 2014

I just got paid $5628 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that’s cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $8.1k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do….
.—–>Best96DOTcom

mariaamorales (@mariaamorales_)

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 11, 2014

before I looked at the paycheck that said $9688 , I did not believe that…my… friends brother woz like they say actualy bringing in money part-time at there computar. . there uncles cousin has done this for only about sixteen months and resantly cleard the dept on their cottage and bought a brand new Nissan GT-R: . check out this site mumjob.ℭOM

pain in the BS

Posted at 9:42 AM on March 25, 2014

you guys are annoying get lost