Speaker Knockerz: Rapper, 19, Found Dead In South Carolina Home

Sat, March 8, 2014 9:55am EDT by 78 Comments 173,386 Article Views
Speaker Knockerz Death
Courtesy of Youtube

Shi

Posted at 4:04 PM on July 23, 2014

He Is A Very Attractive Man An He Died So Young! 😖😢😭Hopefully He Is In Heaven An Was Most Likely Overdosed By Himself Or Someone Else Drugged Him 🙏🙅❤💔👊👼😪😪

phil bradley

Posted at 11:45 AM on July 20, 2014

Biggie, lil snupe, knockerz… Its da illuminai yo

Kelley Martin

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 8, 2014

I think he was Druged but he probably was Mudered but we will never know but R.I.P

Mr. Thug Life

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 1, 2014

Wtf 1 2pac then biggie smalls and lil snupe and now speaker knockers the f***

Trey ealey

Posted at 10:58 PM on June 29, 2014

We’ll he was really good but he died the same way my mom died but my mom was 26

Melanie shaw

Posted at 4:39 PM on June 29, 2014

When I heard speaker knockerz was dead I started to cry

jay

Posted at 6:32 PM on June 25, 2014

Rip knokers and i think he was druged

Niya

Posted at 12:23 AM on June 23, 2014

Sound like he was …. But i love no matter what the day you die I will celebrate it in b day I miss you ! I will be there I day but it is a part of life!!!:() :( :! Now cry I can stop I want stop you steal my man kissses

Armani weatherspoon

Posted at 6:21 AM on June 22, 2014

Tht really crazy for his death it sound like a rapper who got shot over a video game,the stuff the people tht do to the rappers,athletes,singers,y’all need to stop killing them,they don’t do anything wrong to y’all they trying to change there life n stuff tht they been through,we’ll I’m srry for Speaker knockerz and all of the up coming rappers and singers
R.I.P You’ll be miss I love u man🙏🙏🙏🙏👼👼👼💔💔
Reply Share this comment at

Armani weatherspoon

Posted at 6:19 AM on June 22, 2014

R.I.P You’ll be miss I love man🙏🙏🙏🙏👼👼👼💔💔

Korea hall

Posted at 7:59 AM on June 18, 2014

Speaker knockerz I really adored you and I really wanted to me you. I’m so upset that you had to die this way. And I will really miss you and I love you and I know others will and others do to.

Kaniya

Posted at 1:56 AM on June 18, 2014

Why he cry now cont I want I love he no mitttre me

alexnigga

Posted at 12:50 PM on June 15, 2014

He wasn’t murdered.. he overdosed

ahmed

Posted at 3:31 PM on June 10, 2014

l think that he was a great songer

chance

Posted at 8:42 PM on June 6, 2014

i think it was his mama cause in lonley he said he was goin threw it with his mama but at least he made bains by his lonley rip u were one of my closest friends i saw u a few times u rapped with my brother but rip again

RipSK

Posted at 12:39 PM on June 5, 2014

He Wouldn’t Have Killed Himself , But No One Woulda Offed Him In His Home .. Then Again How Is It That He Was “Missing” Then Allegedly Found In HIS Garage ?! Get It Together His Family & Fanbase Deserves To Know What Tf Happened Cause Someone Doesn’t Drop Dead With No Probable Cause! He Coulda Over Dosed , But When They Gonna Release His Autopsy So We Can Have Peace

kadasha

Posted at 10:37 PM on June 3, 2014

I think he was murdered by someone because he was only 19 and he had a long life ahead of him

Nick

Posted at 11:47 AM on June 3, 2014

He wasn’t murdered, he ODED off of molly and lean.

Kelly Cruz

Posted at 1:51 PM on May 30, 2014

DAMN THATS SAD HE WAS ONLY 19 TOO TSSSS MANN ANOTHER YOUNG LIFE GONE TO WASTE -_- HE WAS NICE THO <3 #R.I.P.SPEAKERKNOCKERZ

David garcia

Posted at 7:59 PM on May 29, 2014

I think he might have been on drugs because that’s all he raps about so he was over douse or he was poisend

Swag for life

Posted at 8:23 AM on June 13, 2014

no he was selling drugs did not give the money back so somebody shot him dont text no more if u dont no what happen

jabba

Posted at 10:56 AM on May 19, 2014

rest in peace doug

xyarria

Posted at 11:15 PM on June 9, 2014

he would not have comit sucide or have killed him self I really think he was murdred I jjst miss him so freaking much my faviorte song was lonley you mad or nah R.I.P speaker knockerz