‘The Originals’ Recap: Celeste’s Assault Ends In Tragedy

Tue, February 4, 2014 10:29pm EDT by 11 Comments
The Originals Sophie Dies
Courtesy of The CW

Juliette

Posted at 10:02 AM on February 25, 2014

I don’t understand! Sophie’s leverage over the Original family was that she was connected to Hayley, so anything that happened to Sophie happened to Hayley. Sophie DIED. Monique KILLED her. How is Hayley still alive?! Did they break the bond and I missed it or something?

Mike B

Posted at 2:01 AM on March 1, 2014

Yes, after Davina performed Esther’s unlinking spell (with the big ball of rope), Hayley and Sophie were unlinked.

Chantall

Posted at 4:53 AM on February 10, 2014

We have seen klaus”s vampire family right! So where ever is his warewolf family? Why dont they make an appearance

LaLa

Posted at 2:05 PM on February 6, 2014

Good riddance. Sophie flip flopped so many times, I couldn’t decide if I should trust her. I still don’t trust her and she’s dead. lol.

Vanessa

Posted at 1:30 PM on February 5, 2014

Sophie Devereaux dead,ain’t that a pity.I can’t wait for the Mikaelsons to put the witches in their places(6 feet under) won’t that be nice.Jackson is very cute, hayley and him will be a great couple if only Niklaus doesn’t kill him before they have their first kiss.Its will be nice to see klaus’ werewolf line joine the originals.As always great episode.

Kim Anderson

Posted at 9:37 AM on February 5, 2014

Isaiah. I just agree… Eleanor`s st0ry is something, on friday I bought Acura after having made $4791 this last month and more than ten thousand last-munth. it’s actualy the best-work I’ve ever done. I actually started 3 months ago and pretty much straight away started making a cool at least $71… per-hr. Read Full Article

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

lisa savidge

Posted at 8:09 AM on February 5, 2014

I will miss Sophie love her and yes I want hayley and jackson together better suited than her baby daddy brother.. Elijah needs a girl who’s his and has had nothing to do with brother.

Sarah

Posted at 4:17 AM on February 5, 2014

Hope Elijah puts the witches of the French quarter back in their place….. 6 foot under in the next episode!!!

siberia21

Posted at 1:42 AM on February 5, 2014

Oh no, here we go with love triangles. Elijah/Hayley/Jackson x Elijah/Hayley/Celeste?? I’ve had enough love triangles for life with TVD…:(
I won’t miss Sophie…much… but I still miss Davina. So much! I hope it will be the case and Davina comes back to side with the Originals – against the witches – it would be exciting!
Good episode, I enjoyed. Thanks for the review!

aboutnici

Posted at 11:13 PM on February 4, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

home and garden reviews

Posted at 11:09 PM on February 4, 2014

I go to see day-to-day a few websites and blogs to read articles or
reviews, however this web site provides quality based
content.