Khloe Kardashian: You Didn’t Fail Lamar Odom Or Your Marriage

Fri, January 31, 2014 2:48pm EDT by 11 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Fault Marriage Failed
Getty

Hate whores

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 10, 2014

Wow khloe still crying,please save yourself the cry and go enjoy your life. I heard khloe bought a house hope she start a new life and have a child. Lamar and khloe can not blame each other for anything,their marriage was a thoughtless thing. We all knew khloe fell in love but then the dollar sign was also blinking. Khloe knew Lamar was into women and the alleged drugs. If you love someone that does not mean you rash in weeks to marry,they were already sleeping together. I mean Lamar was filming with her the two days they dated before the marriage so why the rash? Was she that desparate or thinking marriage would hold him? This is an old news they both need to enjoy their lives. Now is up to Lamar to fixed his life and grow up. Life is one time business. Loosing someone special in life who lived a genuine life makes you understand the value of life. And also not just living for material things. They both need to move on

Ukele Jones

Posted at 8:15 AM on February 3, 2014

Who the hell areyou kidding?……….I knew once Lamar hooked up with this scandalous white
t rash family, he was done for……All these scumbag Kardashians care for is themselves…..look at skanky Kim…………..most of all the black men in Hollywood have dogged her out!

smiley55

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 31, 2014

Khloe working once again for that SYMPATHY CARD from everyone yea right. Khloe get real you are nothing but a big Size Liar,and a serious Pretender. Khloe, stating she was not going to show Lamar in a bad way in season 9, oh well khloe is at her Best still Bashing Lamar in her sneaky way to still degrade this man people are not stupid.so sad It is all OLD news now, and Lamar has moved on to better his life and to make himself happier without the camera’s ok. Khloe wants to continue to get this validation that she did the right thing on her UNBREAKABLE marriage which has been now considered as her BREAKABLE marriage. Khloe, has already stated during last season 8 she tried to help Lamar, the Universe knows the rest. It is nothing but serious REPEATS, of what has been already mentioned. Khloe,please give it a REST,you know that you have since moved on and doing your own thing as well as Lamar and has already expressed how happy you are or are you still a Big Liar? The one thing for sure only GOD(Lamar,Khloe,Kris and kkk clan and E!) knows the Real truths behind all the Deceptions of many scripts written, and finally all the SECRETS of Khloe and all her wicked family (excluding ex-husband Lamar)knows that everything are truly Based on nothing but serious LIES. So many story of lies to continue writing Fabricated storylines just so that their wicked,evil,Cursed reality show can remain REVELENT. Remember it is an opinion. Why, have a voting Poll? khloe, when you already have thrown Lamar continuously under the bus and EXPOSED it all. The Universe knows about the cheating scandals,drugs addictions how many more time are you going to push all these stories lines in his face yet again. How can one heal from ones owns dependency when the opposite of the other continues to remind that one repeatedly over and over and over again of his faults and not her own faults. God does not like UGLY, khloe, stop with you under handing sneakiness of Destruction towards Lamar. It really makes you truly very WEAK. Like I have said before if there was never any prayer in the Non real reality marriage of course it was going to turn out to be a DOOMED anyway ok. I still wish the best for both Lamar and Khloe. It is what it is everyone. Many prayers to all. Remember it is only an opinion.

beautiful 78

Posted at 7:51 PM on February 2, 2014

So true I agree in every way.

dee

Posted at 2:04 AM on February 5, 2014

you idiot how dare you speak of her like that she did everything she could do to help lamar his drug use killed there marriage you idiot…

Caitlin

Posted at 1:36 PM on February 9, 2014

You are too harsh

Zinzi

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 14, 2014

Khloe please get back to your man and just shiut everybody’s mouth. Yes you have done all you could but it was not the best decision to quit.

Danythe81

Posted at 6:42 PM on January 31, 2014

m­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­y­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ n­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­g­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­b­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­o­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r’­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­i­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­s­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­in-­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­law ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­makes ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$76 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­hourly ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­She ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­has ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­been ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­without ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­work ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­six ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­months ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­but ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­last ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­month ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­her ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­income ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­$14418 ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­just ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­working ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­on ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­the ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­computer ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­for ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­fe­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­w ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­ho­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­urs. ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­vi­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­sit ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­t­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­e ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­si­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­te­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­………….. ……………….J­­o­­­b­s­84.C­­OM

Lilly

Posted at 6:33 PM on January 31, 2014

While lamar has to take responsibility for all the mistakes he made. I think what khloe did wrong was made a private matter public. This was their marrige, no show, no mom, no fans couldn’t of gotten me to bring this so very sad and delicate time in me and my husbands life on TV like that. When I hear people talk about how long she spent working on her marriage as if she should get a gold metal it pisses me of . People don’t understand that addiction is a diease, so what else was she suppose to do? If all of us gave up on the people we love when they become ill then what would become of them. For better or worst, in sickness and in health , till death do us part. Marriage is not a bed of roses, every marriage will go through some s**t. Some of these same people talking about how long she tried are some of the same people standing by their husbands that includes Katie lee Gifford who had this same thing to say.
Like I said the both of them needed to work on their marrige in private. She couldn’t do it with out him wanting to participate. I hope he continues on his road to recovery and she finds peace in knowing that she did the best she knew. I may of handled it differently, but she did it the only way she knew how, and people just have to move on from this. As a fan of lamar i hope to see him on the court again and doing what he was born to do.

smiley55

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 31, 2014

I truly APPLAUD you for such an inspired comment it put me to tears. I lived,experienced,and survived the worst of everything while with my husband on drugs. I must say I came to tears, when I read how khloe pretends to express these faked out stories (lies) over and over again. I will say this my ex-husband, was a serious cocaine addict for many years. I tried and did my best, I never gave up on him and remained married to my husband for 10 years after knowing the drug usuage. I prayed daily for him expressing my love for him and hoping he would come to the Lord,and let his addiction Go. Well, his cocaine addiction won his Soul. I had to make a serious decision which was to move on for the safety of my life and my unborn childs life at the time. While no one really knows the extent of what is true or false with khloe,and lamar’s situation,especially now the universe knows that KHLOE,has been EXPOSED with several stories that she LIED and pretended on wanting a child with Lamar which was total LIE. I know for a fact yes, addiction is a disease and it is not to be played with nor is it a laughing matter. It’s real, and their are people who has actually have gone through worst than khloe. Khloe constantly pulling this SYMPATHY CARD IS SO DISGUSTING it turns my stomach. Khloe has no idea she is rich,and bless with a fat cash flow in the bank even while she was going through her/his issues,while still getting PAID from the E! network. I myself at that time, was struggling seriously and praying to stay strong for myself I had no one to come to my aid but GOD. GOD brought me through everything, and I finally had a healthy son. So after all of my sad issues with my cocaine addiction husband, we were bless to have a healthy baby boy,and after 10 yrs of marriage I moved on. I cried because I truly believed in tell death us do part,in sickness and in health. I did tried to do my best as a good partner would do, so I am so proud of myself I never threw him under the Bus nor turned my back on him. While khloe, keep pushing these stories just does not have any clue of what the true world is all about. I have no sympathy for someone who uses a serious situation of Drug addiction to also stay revelent when her situation is so far away from the truth of having a true real life situation.Prayers

Veronica R. Johnson (@VeronicaRJohnso)

Posted at 3:06 PM on January 31, 2014

It is nice choice, making more income $65 hour from laptop at my home. My brothers friend has been earning 17k for one months and she works about 11 hour a working week. I make 8k past month, it is in real easy and happier , here you can checking—–> T­E­C­­8­­0.C­O­M