Amanda Knox Gets Trendy Bob Haircut — Love It? Vote

Fri, January 31, 2014 9:54am EDT by 11 Comments
Amanda Knox Bob
Courtesy of ABC

All eyes are on Amanda Knox after an Italian court named her guilty of the 2007 murder of Meredith Kercher on Jan. 30. On Jan 31, she appeared on ‘GMA’ sporting a short, new bob! Do you like her major hair makeover?

In an emotional interview with Good Morning America host Robin Roberts, Amanda Knox opened up about how she first heard about her guilty verdict and re-conviction on Jan. 30. Her hair was short — a dramatic makeover since the last time we saw her with long, brown hair. Do you think she looks good with her new cut? Vote below.

Amanda Knox Gets A Bob — Major Hair Cut Makeover

Amanda appeared on the morning show sporting her new hair cut. It’s quite the dramatic change. It’s common for women to cut of dye their hair after a traumatic experience — do you think Amanda was trying to move on with a new ‘do?

Remember when the media dubbed Amanda “foxy Knox-y” during her trial? Do you think she looks pretty?

Amanda Knox Cries After Guilty Verdict

Amanda Opens Up About The New Verdict

After spending four years in an Italian prison, Amanda was ruled innocent in 2011. She was able to return home to the United States and released a book.

But on Jan. 30, 2014, an Italian appeals court re-condivcted her as guilty of murder and sentenced her to 28 and a half years.

Amanda is expected to appeal and says she will not return to Italy.

“This really has hit me like a train,” Amanda told Robin on GMA. “I did not expect this to happen. I really expected so much better from the Italian justice system. They found me innocent before, how could they [now] say that it’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt?”

“I will never go willingly back to the place where I … I’m going to fight this until the very end. It’s not right. It’s not fair. And I’m going to do everything I can. Granted, I need a lot of help. I can’t do this on my own. I can’t help people understand this on my own. There are people who know better than I do the way these systems work, and the way that there was this entirely preventable thing that happened that was systematic. I really hope that people try to understand that when you have overzealous prosecutors and when you have a biased investigation and coercive interrogations, these things happen. I’m not crazy.”

“I just really hope that people look beyond me in this case, and look to what has happened. Really look at the people, really look at the situation, really look at the systems. Really look at the aspects of these systems that allowed for these things to happen, so that it’s comprehensible…. I hope that people believe me, but I think the answers are out there. I really, really ask that people try to look for those.”

Do you like Amanda’s new haircut, HollywoodLifers?

– Dory Larrabee

More Dramatic Haircuts:

1. Miley Cyrus: Shocking New ‘Dumb & Dumber’ Bowl Hair Cut
  2. Kylie Jenner Shows Off Her New Haircut — Love Her Makeover?
  3. Jennifer Hudson Gets Dramatic Hair Makeover — See Her Pixie Cut

copla

Posted at 6:58 AM on February 2, 2014

Thank you Mr Baja your comment hit the spot. And how can people trivialise such an horrific murder? Please stop you make your site a mockery by publishing such awful bad taste over a convicted murderers hair! Meredith’s family deserve better. Shame on all of you.

Tina Meyers

Posted at 4:15 PM on February 1, 2014

Amanda’s new bob makes her look a lot more sophisticated!

Lisa

Posted at 1:07 PM on February 1, 2014

Agree with Simon Lewis…. And people are commenting about her hair?! Brainless idiots

Simon Lewis

Posted at 10:34 AM on February 1, 2014

She has just been proven to have killed merdeith kercher and all you are talking about is her new haircut?
About sums up the state of America. Gutter press who are happy to make anyone a celebrity.
No doubt America won’t let her be extradited just like you don’t for others.
Notice America don’t openly support the IRA since they had their own terror attacks

Robyn Racine Roberts!

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 31, 2014

Love her new Bob!

janet

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 31, 2014

wow, she kills a woman… NEVER shows remorse…only boo-hoos about it not being her at fault… and this site ONLY wants to push the fact that this “killer” got a new “bob”… are you frikkin kidding me? what a travesty! oh, and BTW… buy her book… get out of here!

Miz Lulu

Posted at 12:24 PM on January 31, 2014

i like her long hair better xD

gmarie

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 31, 2014

So “DORY LARRABEE” your whole SCHTICK for this article is a different hairstyle?????? AND DOES SHE LOOK PRETTY? Are u FKN kidding…. like that’s what’s important about her…. shameful….
BTW “jack” there was NO incriminating DNA …THIS GIRL IS INNOCENT…. the prosecuter is a known psycho…..and saving face for him is everything…

jack

Posted at 11:14 AM on January 31, 2014

She’s guilty as charged in my opinion,her DNA was on the knife.She has no sympathisers on this side of the Atlantic.She’ll be arrested if she sets foot on European soil again.

antonsozxvz

Posted at 10:36 AM on January 31, 2014

fffffffffffffffffffffffff

Mister Baja

Posted at 10:32 AM on January 31, 2014

true, misery makes you ugly.