‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: Stiles Discovers A Dark Secret About Himself

Mon, January 27, 2014 11:26pm EDT by 24 Comments
Teen Wolf Stiles Recap

youtube.com/watch?v=rlRyiT723tM

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 14, 2014

From different sources you may have the knowledge about all such
companies. Five: Quicker service – When you hire
a professional to fix your problem you can be sure that they will be able to get the job
done in a timely fashion. Tiring working situations usually takes their toll with your body-mind.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1DSBUSFiz8

Posted at 6:28 AM on March 7, 2014

Face it, without your plumber you would be up the creek without a paddle and not enjoying it.
The cleaners that are on the market these days are designed so they are safe to use in your pipes without damaging the pipes
in your home in anyway. Education and qualification is important for any plumber.

Red Snapper

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 28, 2014

Since Kira was first introduced I knew something supernatural was up with her then last week at the dinner scene when her dad mentioned her mom was Korean and had some sort of family historty/legacy I began to think about what she could be. The only thing I could come up with in Asian/Korean folklore was the Gumiho, a female nine-tailed fox (thank you kdramas for my knowledge on Gumihos). Then when Scott mentioned she looked like a fox, I became convinced that she’s a Gumiho. Its the only thing that makes since and I am interested to see their take on it.

docia rose

Posted at 11:48 AM on January 29, 2014

good thoughtful research!

Negin

Posted at 1:05 PM on January 30, 2014

I thought about that too, and like you I think she is Gumiho!!!

chi

Posted at 2:01 PM on February 4, 2014

that episode said that her dad was korean and her mom was japanese

chi

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 4, 2014

no, her dad said he is korean not japanese her mom is japanese

sarah z

Posted at 6:31 PM on January 28, 2014

I DON’T GET THE END OF TEEN WOLF WITH STILES OMFG WHY

AG

Posted at 9:58 PM on January 28, 2014

same handwriting, meaning stiles left the message

docia rose

Posted at 4:51 PM on January 28, 2014

Big night for Stiles. He challenged Agent McCall – there’s clearly a bad secret there that Stiles knows and that reflects badly on McCall. When he was talking with the romantic young lady kissing him up, he went radio silent on the question of whether he liked boys. AND, there’s some kind of strange knowledge about Kira’s name on the chalk board. Excited to learn more!

Vasil

Posted at 4:06 PM on January 28, 2014

I hate Alison and Isaac, I want to get back with Scoot

ddd

Posted at 2:16 PM on January 28, 2014

I’m over the whole Allison and Isaac, Scott and Kira. I really don’t like those couples…they’re so annoying. Just give us back Scallison or have them stay single bcuz i really don’t like these new couples.

hi_ty

Posted at 2:02 PM on January 28, 2014

first of all allison wasnt shooting daggers i think she was kind of happy yet suprised of scott and kira

Perlies

Posted at 1:38 PM on January 28, 2014

Oh my god I always love reading these! & the episode was beyond crazy! 🙊 I love stiles he will forever be mine😍😘❤️👌 & I am in love with Issac.

Lara Kim

Posted at 11:18 AM on January 28, 2014

just as Martha explained I am blown away that a single mom able to get paid $5308 in one month on the internet. go to this site

>>>>>> C­H­E­C­K­4­­4.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

dee

Posted at 10:51 AM on January 28, 2014

Im a die hard Sterick fan lol. But yeah Kira and Scott, Isaac and Alison, great pairings. I dont even mind the twins and Lydia and Danny.

I want to see more Sterick though, its a great pairing. I feel Stiles and Derek would piece together perfectly.

But wow is Stiles pocessed, or is he simply going darker. Also Derek and the children scene too cute. Lol.

docia rose

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 29, 2014

So right – Derek and the Halloween kids – hilarious. Give more program content to Stiles, he’s the best. Didn’t like seeing him in a hospital bed in the preview for next show. Sterek doesn’t depend on Jeff Davis who doesn’t seem to go there BUT the rest of us can! Some great U-Tubes of Dylan and Tyler!

Eliana

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 28, 2014

at the end of the show Allison and Scott will end up being together but for now they should have a break and get to know other people. With Stiles he most likely might have the door of his mind still open he might be able to read correctly now but we dont know just yet something with Allison and Scott if their doors of the mind is open or not. Those hooded figures are more than terrifying they are demons for the lowest point of hell.

aboutnici

Posted at 9:52 AM on January 28, 2014

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

web desing

Posted at 9:17 AM on January 28, 2014

What’s up, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, as this occasion i
am reading this fantastic educational piece of writing here
at my house.

Phobe Grey

Posted at 6:07 AM on January 28, 2014

Fantastic to see more of Derek, and a good episode but Jeff Davis needs to stop using him as a muscle extra and let him show the kids how its done.

docia rose

Posted at 11:53 AM on January 29, 2014

You are SOOO TOTALLY RIGHT. More Derek, move him into the main mix and let the guy finally win a fight for a change! Both he and Scott are constantly getting kicked around!

Cheryle G. Sankey

Posted at 2:15 AM on January 28, 2014

IT’S A NEW YEAR TIME FOR A NEW JOBS!!! Start working from your home and make $90/h… Only basic computer skills needed and reliable internet connection… Get your first weekly check at the end of this week… Stop wasting time and start now… Sign up at following address ★★★★★ W­­W­­W.­­V­­O­­X­­­­J­­O­­B.­­C­­O­­M­­

Khloe

Posted at 12:56 AM on January 28, 2014

Andy I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE your teen wolf recaps!