‘Vampire Diaries': Stefan & Caroline’s Romance Leading To ‘Consequence?’

Fri, January 10, 2014 12:22pm EST by 137 Comments
Vampire Diaries Caroline Stefan
Courtesy of The CW (2)

kc

Posted at 12:21 AM on November 18, 2014

Nop I don’t like Stefan and Caroline being on girlfriend and boyfriend relationship . How i wish Tyler and Caroline being together they look a cute couple. The could have a family and have a hybrid baby

Kodi

Posted at 11:39 AM on November 2, 2014

No, I enjoy their friendship but this, I don’t believe would make good for the typical fans with that little hope for Elena and Stefan. Caroline would make things just completely recked, or would it? This show has come along way, with a lot of twist and turns. The people you loathe in the beginning you fall in love with them later and sometimes the opposite..which that is also why that is why this show DOES makes well for TV and proves that the writers for The Vampire Diaries are doing something right. Which this only my opinion. I want Damon and Elena together, of course. But still want Stefan to have that undying love for Elena, which doesn’t really make Stefan happy, maybe someone else can be in the picture for him.. Just not someone so close like Caroline. Eh, hell I mean I am single so, I could just date Paul in real life since Ian is with Nikki. So, then I just wouldn’t care whom he is with on the show, haha. ;)

Danielle

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 22, 2014

I think caroline and Stephan would make a perfect couple and elana should date damon

sarina

Posted at 2:30 PM on August 21, 2014

I think that Elena and Stephan should get back together or carolina and Klaus. Carolina should just stay friends with stephan. But I think it should be Carolina and Klaus and Stephan and Elena.

Mama

Posted at 11:55 AM on September 23, 2014

YESSSSS THANK YOU THIS IS WHAT I WANT AS WELL🙌

Karen Story Oxendine

Posted at 2:09 AM on July 21, 2014

I say, No, to Stefan and Caroline! Their relationship as best friends is great! But for them to be as boyfriend/girlfriend? It’s just not there! Even though, when looking back in season 4, Stefan and Caroline has become closer as best friends, but I see nothing more! In my opinion as a viewer, I really don’t see a whole lot of hardcore proof, of them starting an intimate and sexual relationship with each other! I say, Stefan and Elena are suppose to be together! They belong together, not Elena and Damon! A lot of people are upset because Damon died on the finale of season 5! You know what? It’s all good! They can go ahead, and bring him back, I just don’t want him to come back to be with Elena! I’m all for Stefan!

Mama

Posted at 11:58 AM on September 23, 2014

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS WHAT I WANT AS WELL THANK YOU!!!!!! #BringStelenaBack🙌😭

Amanda

Posted at 10:46 AM on May 18, 2014

Stephan ONLY belongs to Elena. Its stupid to even consider Steroline. Bring back Stelena! There straying to far from the books. It would be great if they kept the original love interest. Caroline belongs with Clause. Stephen belongs with Elena. Point blank!

Kaitlyn

Posted at 4:11 PM on July 3, 2014

No, no, no. Stefan deserves to fight for the girl he loves. Elena. They belong together!! Klaus and Caroline need to be together. Damon just happened to get the easy way, if Stefan really loved Elena he wouldn’t stop trying. Stelena!! And Klaroline!!

Mama

Posted at 12:00 PM on September 23, 2014

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS THAT IS WHAT I WANT AS WELL THANK YOU!!!!!! #BringStelenaBack🙌😭

Mama

Posted at 12:02 PM on September 23, 2014

YESSSSSSSS THANK YOU #BringStelenaBack😭😡

emerald

Posted at 4:17 AM on May 3, 2014

caroline & stefan.
caroline & stefan. :D
PLEASE GET TOGETHER. They’ll be awesomeeeee .

ane

Posted at 10:46 PM on April 28, 2014

ESQUEÇAM STELENA! VCS SABEM QUE DAMON E ELENA SE AMAM E N TEM MAIS VOLTA PRA STELENA,E KLAROLINE N TEM MAIS JEITO!KLAUS SAIU DE TVD E AGR TEM OUTRO RUMO,POR ISSO EU TORÇO POR STEROLINE QUERO ELES JUNTOS SIM,CADA UM COM SUA OPINIÃO

leroy uchiha

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 21, 2014

I think they should be together cause they would make such an awesome couple….plus it would be a shock to everyone plus I can’t imagen the look elena will have on her face lol

Rocky

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 29, 2014

Why they can’t hook up. It was easy for Damon and Elena to hook up after Stefan sacrificed so much for her and him and they didn’t care the lied to Stefan all the time. The only one who came to tell him the truth was Caroline. So yes Stefan and Carolina should hook up. Elena can’t judge them she need to focus on Damon since she wants him so bad

Natasha dewhurst

Posted at 7:26 AM on March 26, 2014

Im not against a heat of the moment hookup with stefan and caroline but i love their friendship to much to ruin it by turning it into a romantic relationship, i even like the idea of a little caroline and enzo wuth an envious stefan. Aslong as before the show ends caroline and klaus are endgame and stefan finds a happy ending i dont care how we get ther, i just dont see elena as good enough for stefan anymore they dont fit x

courtney

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 21, 2014

Steroline they give me goose bumps when i watch them there so cute i know they are best friends forever literally forever but i love them together i hop they will get together <3

viola

Posted at 2:47 AM on March 20, 2014

Yes they should obviously get together….they understand each other well and better than anybody …from me its a yeess yeess yeess yeess yeess yeess

beatriz

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 13, 2014

o klaus vai ter um filho com outra afs stefan e caroline tem tudo aver eles terao um romançe de amor e amizade stefan e elena e chato eles ficao no vai e vem toda hora elena tem que ficar com damon e stefan com caroline

ForeverKC❤ (@klauslouis23)

Posted at 6:33 PM on February 27, 2014

OMG NO I don’t want that to happen what the hell just friends. Caroline and Klaus only.
KLAROLINE
KLAROLINE
KLAROLINE
KLAROLINE

Kheonyx

Posted at 11:46 PM on February 11, 2014

No please, Stefan belongs to Elena only.

Becky

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 10, 2014

I think not! They are making Caroline look wrong…..she’s been with Damon, Matt, Tyler, Klaus and probably now Stefan? I surely hope not. They are a good pair as friends only.

Shauna

Posted at 11:23 PM on February 6, 2014

NOOO, bring klaroline back!

Shanelle Brown

Posted at 10:13 PM on February 6, 2014

Of course,Stefan and Caroline have crazy chemistry and I want them together, they get one another, from when Stefan teach Caroline the ways of the vampire to when she becomes his blood coach and best friend, they would be great together and want it,and its gonna happen from they looks, smile and conversation that the writers have them in it’s looks like it’s a GO!

JustAnoutherGameFreak

Posted at 3:07 PM on February 5, 2014

No!! Klaroline forever. I think that Caroline and Stefan just need to get whatever’s between them out of their systems. Klaus had a lot to get through and so does Caroline, But in the end. Caroline and Klaus belong together. But until they do. They’re free to fall for or get with other characters.This is just my own interpretation on this.

Madi

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 2, 2014

I used to love Klaroline, but that seems to be over now. Steroline seems like a good alternative, and they could actually be pretty cute. They’ve been building towards it for a while, actually, and I think it’s preferable to Forwood. Overall, I guess I support any Stefan ship that doesn’t include Elena. Delena all the way!

Klaroline fan always

Posted at 7:08 AM on February 1, 2014

KLAROLINE

denejadavis

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 31, 2014

I love Steroline and now that Klaus is out of the picture (not hating, former Klaroline fan… sadly he left) they should be together. Stefan deserves someone like Caroline, someone who can focus on him and liked him from the start (not Damon -_-) and Caroline needs someone like Stefan (All her relationships ended well, not so good and Stefan, for the most part -_- ‘rebekah’, is faithful)

kyra

Posted at 4:54 PM on August 3, 2014

yess !!!!! either steroline or klaroline