Gabrielle Union’s Engagement Ring Cost $1 Million — See Her Sparkler

Mon, December 23, 2013 10:02am EDT by 6 Comments
Gabrielle Union Engagement Ring
Courtesy of Instagram/Getty

Clarice

Posted at 2:30 PM on July 18, 2014

Why viewers still use to read news papers when in this technological world all is existing on web?

Kim j

Posted at 11:34 PM on January 6, 2014

Beautiful ring for a beautiful girl. Oh, and by the way, you look younger and better than that Aja chick!!!

Michelle

Posted at 11:46 AM on December 29, 2013

I dont know where you guys get your information but no way does a cushion cut f vvs stone cost as much as all that. Maybe D IF.. unless the jeweller makes insane amounts of profit and sells way above the list. Just saying …

Mister Baja

Posted at 11:01 AM on December 23, 2013

everybody is making up those ridiculous amounts of money.
they can, because no one is checking it anyway.

mabieaqnxzbzx

Posted at 10:58 AM on December 23, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—————- BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g————. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

williamjmoore

Posted at 10:40 AM on December 23, 2013

you make $27h that’s great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn’t be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $45h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what I’m doing,. www.T­E­C­6­­0.C­O­M