Beyonce’s Song ‘Heaven,’ Fans Tweet: It’s About Her Miscarriage

Fri, December 13, 2013 2:14pm EST by 8 Comments 20,179 Article Views
Beyonce Song Heaven
Courtesy of YouTube

mariah

Posted at 11:59 PM on December 27, 2014

i know how u feel cause my sister couldnt even have a baby cause she got sickacell and it hurts me cause my sis couldnt hold her baby and tell her goodbye or nothing so yeah and the doctors just took her baby from her and didnt tell her anything about her baby dead or nothing and i didnt know she was in labor or nothing cause they pick me up early and said your sister went into labor but they didnt say she had so yeah and beyonce be greatful u have a daughter my sister doesnt so yeah dont cry i know how it feels.

Miashia

Posted at 6:03 PM on October 27, 2014

I liked that song heaven so go go go home

Ayanna jackson

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 13, 2014

This is how u know she was talking about that because the girl pulling her into the tattoo shop said “come on mom”,wooooooooooow that made me so sad thou.😔😢😢😢😥😥😥😔

Parker

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 22, 2013

I’m not sure. I have seen this video many times. it is really plain to it’s point – The loss of a close Friend/Sister or Cousin. You just don’t go out an party with your kids at a bonfire, roadtrip, get matching tattoos etc. These are all things that you do with someone closer to your age, not points in life that you share with your kid. – That said, I know White Rabbit Tattoo in Manhattan, and if I did get a tattoo with my mom, I’d go there. But I doubt this is the premise of the song.

courtney

Posted at 11:00 AM on December 15, 2013

if that song is about her miscarriage that doesn’t surprise me that would be like Faith Hill writing a song about the nearly 2 months premature birth of her daughter Audrey Caroline who is now 12 years old. songwriters always incorporate their own experiences In their lyrics as a way for their fans to connect to them more deeply

Riley

Posted at 12:31 AM on December 15, 2013

So Sweet.

Nickie

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 14, 2013

GOD bless her. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child.

cathybgonzalez (@cathybgonzalez)

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 13, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $83 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her income was $15409 just working on the computer for a few hours. linked here===> jobs25.ℭOM