Beyonce’s Song ‘Heaven,’ Fans Tweet: It’s About Her Miscarriage

Fri, December 13, 2013 2:14pm EDT by 6 Comments 12,725 Article Views
Beyonce Song Heaven
Courtesy of YouTube

Ayanna jackson

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 13, 2014

This is how u know she was talking about that because the girl pulling her into the tattoo shop said “come on mom”,wooooooooooow that made me so sad thou.😔😢😢😢😥😥😥😔

Parker

Posted at 11:02 AM on December 22, 2013

I’m not sure. I have seen this video many times. it is really plain to it’s point – The loss of a close Friend/Sister or Cousin. You just don’t go out an party with your kids at a bonfire, roadtrip, get matching tattoos etc. These are all things that you do with someone closer to your age, not points in life that you share with your kid. – That said, I know White Rabbit Tattoo in Manhattan, and if I did get a tattoo with my mom, I’d go there. But I doubt this is the premise of the song.

courtney

Posted at 11:00 AM on December 15, 2013

if that song is about her miscarriage that doesn’t surprise me that would be like Faith Hill writing a song about the nearly 2 months premature birth of her daughter Audrey Caroline who is now 12 years old. songwriters always incorporate their own experiences In their lyrics as a way for their fans to connect to them more deeply

Riley

Posted at 12:31 AM on December 15, 2013

So Sweet.

Nickie

Posted at 10:56 PM on December 14, 2013

GOD bless her. I can’t imagine the pain of losing a child.

cathybgonzalez (@cathybgonzalez)

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 13, 2013

my friend’s mom makes $83 hourly on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her income was $15409 just working on the computer for a few hours. linked here===> jobs25.ℭOM