Paul Walker Hoped To Wed Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell Before He Died

Wed, December 11, 2013 3:48pm EDT by 81 Comments 25,303 Article Views
Paul Walker Marry Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell
Pacific Coast News

kristen

Posted at 8:04 AM on January 5, 2014

How low the media can get, to make up story like this?
1 Jasmine ‘s family is wealthy. She didn’t need money from Paul.
2 She sat outside Paul’s home and was comfort by Paul’s best friend, Brandon Birtell. Please stop making negative comments on how she looked. If someone close to you died so suddenly, you won’t care how you look. She is grieving. Leave her alone.
3 Having said that, she and Paul were no longer in the relationship. They were just friends who still cared for each other.
4 They didn’t date until she was in her 18-19. The Star magazine made up a story (about he dated her when she was 16.) Paul is a great guy but dating her seemed to be his downfall.
5. I won’t believe any story that came from Jim Trop (the eyed witness.) His story was unreliable. Paul’s family should tell him to shut up.
6. His relationship with Bliss Allis was one of the best for him. They were together for almost 6 years. He was quite upset when they broke up. He said in the interview (after 2 years), he was still upset, and kept himself busy so he wouldn’t think about it.
RIP Paul. We will miss you. Thanks for your humanitarian work. To his families, specially to Meadow, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Maswa

Posted at 9:55 AM on January 10, 2014

I do not know why, but your comments seem the most credible of any I have read so far (or at least the most believable). But I wonder, how do you know this information?

Marianne

Posted at 6:23 AM on January 1, 2014

They where still togheter till Paul’s dead and he was going married here when she was ready for it, and so what about the age she was the love of his life, It is so sad all people have so many comment about here, they where happy togheter and that it’s all about. And how do you know she was not at de wedding of Caleb where you there? So many gossip go around, but I feel sorry for here, here whole world is falling down no Paul is gone so verry verry sad.

karenh33

Posted at 9:53 AM on January 1, 2014

Frankly I’m tired of hearing about this girl. If she was the “love of his life” why were they on and off so much. Why did he hide her? I know he was a private person and there’s also the issue of her being so young when they started dating. However, if someone is the love of your life why go to such great lengths to keep it a secret? And he never once stated in public that he had a girlfriend and never once mentioned her name. No one except them and the people that were close to them know how serious they were as a couple, if they actually even spoke of marriage, if she attended his Caleb’s wedding or if she was at his funeral. We’ve all heard both stories. One story states that she attended both the wedding and the funeral and the other story says she didn’t. My OPINION is that they were good friends that cared about one another and dated on and off when it was convenient for HIM. He had a crazy busy schedule with all of the movies, projects and ROWW. I think when he had down time he spent some of that time with her. But I believe he wanted to spend most of his time with Meadow. And when Meadow moved to Cali to live with him full time Jasmine and their relationship ended. He did say that Meadow and their relationship was the single most important thing in his life and that he only had 3 years with her before she went off to college. So dating was getting put on the backburner. If you’re in love with someone and they’re the love of your life you make time for them and keep them in the picture and in your life no matter what. He didn’t do that. So that tells me she wasn’t as significant as some people are making her out to be. But like I said, no one except them and the people close to them really know the truth.

Marianne

Posted at 7:41 AM on January 2, 2014

You know Paul and Jasmine are the only two people that realy now how their relationship was, but I read things that make me say that they where still togheter, she has an account somewhere and there I see things that make that I am right, so believe what you believe I know enough. And you know what let’s stop whit well ore not, and let Paul rest in piece ok.

guh guhjio

Posted at 5:06 PM on January 3, 2014

It’s obvious why he hid his 16 year old girlfriend when he was 33… quite obvious and sickening

The Truth

Posted at 4:02 AM on March 1, 2014

Nobody was checking for ole Jasmine for nearly 3 years (especially Paul Walker).. that gal was DONE. The ONLY thing that even made anyone notice her at all was PAUL, so… I could care less about all of these trolls on here trying to take up for her because all it does is draw even more attention to the fact that she is an obsessed Uber Fool who is even stalking PW in death.

And she is uglier/dirtier than ever….

The Truth

Posted at 4:10 AM on March 1, 2014

What’s the matter with you? No, they weren’t, so please stop perpetrating that ridiculous lie. It just makes you look like a crazy, mind-controlled nimrod.