Paul Walker’s Family: Why They’re Not Blaming Roger Rodas For Crash

Courtesy of Facebook

Marybeth

Posted at 3:59 PM on July 8, 2014

Interesting Read

Jones

Posted at 12:00 PM on December 8, 2013

Point here is that the driver of the car had care and control of the vehicle hence he is responsible for the crash. No other car was around them and there was nothing on the roadway so if we are to say a tire blew or some power steering fluid leaked or whatever if the car had been traveling at or below the speed limit Rodas would have been able to bring the car to a safe stop.

Knocking over a cement lamp post and a sign post then a couple trees indicates he was traveling far above the posted speed limit and was unable to control the car and crashed.
Walker paid the price for Rodas careless driving.

This was a crash, not an accident , the driver was careless and this is the result.

lisa

Posted at 4:14 PM on January 5, 2014

well they';d better get angry now as the coroners report and investigation states pnow who was in driver seat?>
aul took a last breath and had soot in throat and that vehicle was speeding and crashed causing the deaths.

jonige (@jonige1)

Posted at 4:15 PM on December 4, 2013

like Peter replied I’m stunned that anybody can profit $5787 in a few weeks on the computer. check out this site …….:> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

lesleykmauldin (@lesleykmauldin)

Posted at 3:57 PM on December 4, 2013

my roomate’s half-sister makes $89 every hour on the laptop. She has been without work for ten months but last month her check was $16602 just working on the laptop for a few hours. try this out
=======> jobs25.ℭOM

Whey1946 (@Whey1946)

Posted at 3:32 PM on December 4, 2013

my best friend’s mother-in-law makes $70 an hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for 9 months but last month her pay check was $18473 just working on the internet for a few hours. read the article,,,,,,,Rush64.COM

taranyqye4634

Posted at 10:27 AM on December 4, 2013

Black Men Dating White Women,White men Seeking Black Women on
—— BlackMenDatingWhiteWomen.o/r/g—-. Thousands of Black Men, Black Women, White Men and White Women Free Join Here Everyday.Here a 100% safe, serious and real community for black & white single seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. The site has established 12+ years. Millions of singles have joined it.cvcncvn

Julia F. Doyle (@JuliaFDoyle)

Posted at 3:09 PM on December 4, 2013

I’m making $89 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I’m my own boss. This is what I do,… F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Gerson Lobo

Posted at 5:33 AM on December 4, 2013

TO TMZ AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC. Don’t discredit a professional driver over and accident. You should know that US Salvadorian People LOVE speed and we don’t care who’s car it is. Rodas was a professional driver and it could have happened to anybody out there. No body wants to die especially if you have two children at home who are waiting for their daddy. You guys underestimate our race we are capable of anything if you touch us. We are worst than Mexicans you guys still just don’t know, come touch me and see how many important people might die (of a heart attack) LMBO find out. I LOVE ALL OF HOLLYWOOD!!!!!! THE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOLE NAME AND COMPANY!!! Think about all the Latino Marines, US Army, Latino CIA, AND NAVY SEALS. Don’t talk about people you don’t know.

AC

Posted at 2:51 AM on December 6, 2013

So your saying that you ALL are irresponsible then?

Steph TC Michele

Posted at 1:20 AM on December 4, 2013

I don’t understand why so many people neglect to acknowledge the driver in this tragedy. That’s beyond shameful. Just because he wasn’t famous does not mean he doesn’t matter. He was a person too.

Rest In Peace, Paul and Roger. You will not be forgotten.

jramirez61586Jocelyn

Posted at 2:25 PM on December 6, 2013

For real….thinking the same thing :-(…..

Devin

Posted at 3:42 PM on December 13, 2013

Yeah! Right on!

Damn!

Posted at 1:13 AM on December 4, 2013

Makes no sense to blame a dead guy. He can’t defend himself,plus it might not have been his fault. Could’ve been mechanical error.
The bottom line is, when God calls your number you gotta go.
Rest in peace Paul and Roger.

wealthypeople20

Posted at 10:40 PM on December 3, 2013

Recommended Service: ___ WěalthyPeople.ōrg ___ Meet other wealthy, successful, attractive and available singles
dsfss

maai

Posted at 8:58 PM on December 3, 2013

REAL partner seeker?OPEN to join a group where all members believe Interracial relationship?Love sees no color..Why not GO TO~~~ ( MixedPartner.c0m ) ~ —-A Serious interracial dating site for singles seeking relationships, friendships beyond race and borders. All members in the site believe interracial relationship.So,how about you?Join us to have a special mixed relationship.ttyy

lu

Posted at 8:45 PM on December 3, 2013

Why would they blame someone else? It was a freak accident. Two grown men that made a choice. I don’t believe they were speeding. I believe it was a freak accident. God called them. It was their time. I don’t believe, as dads, that either one would jeprodized their lives with their kids. Stop always BLAMING people. Accidents DO HAPPEN! God bless both familys. In my prayers. No way they would put their loving familys through this. It was an accident. Love and prayers for BOTH familys. Us fans are heartbroken too, but I will never blame anybody. I don’t care, but NOBODY will REALLY ever know. Blame will only make their children bitter. STOP! Donate to his cause. Donate to their children. STOP THE FINGER POINTING!

Guest

Posted at 1:53 PM on December 6, 2013

I am not blaming the driver but I do think that he was speeding. You can tell by how badly the car was damaged. I mean they knocked down a light post and a street sign then hit a tree. There was also debris from the crash that flew and shattered a window that was 100ft away. You don’t get damage like that unless you are going very fast. I think what happened was the car blew a tire and he lost control.

Jess

Posted at 2:37 PM on December 6, 2013

It even says in the article that speed was definitely a factor

rob

Posted at 8:16 PM on December 3, 2013

way to soon for paul & roger thay will be mist alway’s in are hart’s . . .a vin nice speech , , tyrese hang in thair, friend’s and family and to all fast & furious cast will be in my prayer’s

AT THE MEMORIAL SITE CAN SOMEONE FROM CALIFORNIA LIGHT A CANDLE FOR THE FAN’S UP HERE IN CANADA THAT WILL BE NICE. . PAUL & ROGER R I P

booger

Posted at 8:35 PM on December 3, 2013

MISSED……… (NOT MIST) HEARTS…………. (NOT HART’S) THERE……… (NOT THAIR)..GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN TO SPELL! I bet they would be proud then. You need some schooling real bad.

somethingsomethingyeah

Posted at 11:34 PM on December 3, 2013

You also forgot ‘too’ in ‘way to soon’, as well as ‘they’ instead of ‘thay’ (and always, not alway’s. and I don’t know what the hell they were trying to say with “a vin”. and vin, nice speech? and the countless other errors). If you’re gonna point out someone’s mistakes, then you might as well go all the way. ;)

(but, to be honest, this isn’t the time to go around yelling at people for their grammar or spelling mistakes. don’t be a dick, seriously.)

RIP, Paul.

jajaja

Posted at 2:41 PM on December 6, 2013

LOL

canali

Posted at 8:11 PM on December 3, 2013

baloney they’re not blaming him….to themselves they sure are.

micheledmiller (@micheledmiller3)

Posted at 4:37 PM on December 3, 2013

my roomate’s mom makes $69/hr on the laptop. She has been out of work for six months but last month her pay check was $12021 just working on the laptop for a few hours. read the full info here=====> J­o­B­S­5­3.ℭOM

gunner