Kristen Stewart Shopping On Thanksgiving: Prepping For Robert Pattinson?

Fri, November 29, 2013 10:06am EDT by 316 Comments
Kristen Stewart Without Robert Pattinson
FameFlynet, SplashNews

hawk

Posted at 12:16 AM on November 30, 2013

One of the pictures on the rd seems that Kristen on the terrace with people and HGB. Yes! I just want the right guys around Kristen.

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 30, 2013

Who is HGB?

CSI

Posted at 12:08 AM on November 30, 2013

Wow! Kristen in augora hills at Taylor’s grampas house for family time and her step cousin took a sneaky pic of her on the couch with her dad and another man on their cell phones , geez! And she tweeted to friends and said paps are outside waiting for her to,come out , I thought Robs aunt was nuts talking about his buisness but this is so invasive and rude , can’t even trust family tsk tsk !

Posted at 12:30 AM on November 30, 2013

You know this,how ??

KStew parties Friday night

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 30, 2013

The step cousin also said she’s drinking beer tonight, which should lay to rest any stupid pregnancy rumors. She’s gained a few pounds from drinking beer, most people do, if they’re doing that and not working out.

We never see pics of her coming from the gym, so she’s probably just overindulging in food and beer now that she’s not working.

lmp

Posted at 2:39 AM on November 30, 2013

She was required to gain weight for Sils Maria. Maybe she just hasn’t take it off yet.

Linda

Posted at 11:28 PM on November 29, 2013

As long as they are both happy, that is all I care about. You cannot tell anyone what to do or who to talk to etc. Everyone is their own person. Peace Out.

lenaj

Posted at 10:53 PM on November 29, 2013

Kristen has a wonderful body structure and she looks amazing ..

Kathy

Posted at 10:18 PM on November 29, 2013

The pics of her leaving with her father surprised me because it was the first time I saw her not reacting to her photo being taken. She appeared tired and worn out. Her father and brother also ignored the person taking their pic. Someone said Kristen has put on weight. She does appear to have put weight on but then again she now has the body of a woman. It was also mentioned that she appeared pregnant but I think it has more to do with the way her shirt was tucked in. I think she is worn out and who could blame her. I hope she finds some peace whether it’s with Rob or without him.

Heisi

Posted at 10:50 PM on November 29, 2013

You can see her backside in some pics and she’s still thin and no flab just more curvy which is more womanly I agree, her face is still thin and flawless , she was way too thin in BD1 in that white bikini , hate when women are too boney and flat, I think she looks great and her hair looked long and clean , glad her friend Taylor lautner was over her house along with friends the day before thanksgiving , but today’s pics were very intrusive ,I mean come on , they took a pic of her going down each step , that’s a bit much I thought !

lenaj

Posted at 11:02 PM on November 29, 2013

Also he saw the photos on the rd and i agree, she looks fantastic and without make-up. Beautiful girl. Grr, papzz are disgusting.

kelly

Posted at 11:36 PM on November 29, 2013

@were there pictures of Taylor at her house for some of you said that he was using the Atm near her house that he wasn’t actually there.

holly

Posted at 11:54 PM on November 29, 2013

Wasn’t Taylor with Marie at that time. Don’t think he’s been seen with Kristen since ealier this year.

lmp

Posted at 4:41 AM on November 30, 2013

I didn’t think she looked worn out at all, I thought she looked just lovely. How can she look so reliably pretty, in all these pap pics, where the lighting and angles expressions are not controlled? Most of us would look terrible in most pics, taken under those circumstances.

Sue

Posted at 9:53 PM on November 29, 2013

Awe! Tons of pics of kristen with her brother and dad today , glad she’s spending it with family and got the word out sheen ones kitchen slave and she’s done trying to impress him , stay far away girl somyounloose the loonies here who think you were just cruising in BH with rob on your tail , but it never happened lol.

maryrlewis (@maryrlewis)

Posted at 9:43 PM on November 29, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
my co-worker’s ex-wife makes $83 every hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for ten months but last month her pay check was $15106 just working on the computer for a few hours. look here
==================> JOBS5­3.COM

Esther

Posted at 9:35 PM on November 29, 2013

Are you dri.king the cool aid? you are not reading the.truth. this is not a reliable source

Profit on Lies

Posted at 9:31 PM on November 29, 2013

Gossip Cop ripped HL to shreds….and burned the pieces.

Lin

Posted at 9:49 PM on November 29, 2013

Sure GC has a feud with Bonnie so they are acting the same as HL , giving their opinion without facts lol! Even the commenters there who’re way worse than the idiots here are questioning them .

Simple

Posted at 9:29 PM on November 29, 2013

Instagram tells a different story..I cannot believe no one follows them.

Posted at 9:31 PM on November 29, 2013

Because they can be faked,that’s why.

Esther

Posted at 9:15 PM on November 29, 2013

Don’t you have to investigate every facets of the truth before you report an article.

@Esther

Posted at 1:27 AM on November 30, 2013

On a gossip site? Are you kidding? Theu just make things up.

guest

Posted at 8:43 PM on November 29, 2013

warming trend.

Posted at 8:01 PM on November 29, 2013

Wow,lots of hate here….

Shiwi na:tsik'o

Posted at 8:09 PM on November 29, 2013

@ Bad Kitty

I know, right!?! Can’t we all just get along?

Posted at 8:16 PM on November 29, 2013

l wish we all could :)
*sigh*

Posted at 8:41 PM on November 29, 2013

It’s crazy isn’t it? To get all worked up over people you don’t know.

Posted at 8:48 PM on November 29, 2013

*wink*
I’d get worked up over Rob any day…
But I know, that is the whole funny thing.
Like the National Enquierer, only better. lol

Posted at 9:02 PM on November 29, 2013

@BK

Well, yeah….there aren’t very many limits I’d have with Rob. ;)

Posted at 9:34 PM on November 29, 2013

Lol, you know the rules, No one hears you.
No bruises and leave no trace of evidence. :)

Posted at 9:42 PM on November 29, 2013

@BK

No, sorry, I can’t follow the “no one hears you” rule, unless Rob & I are literally miles from others. I plan on getting loud. ;)

Posted at 9:45 PM on November 29, 2013

Far away would be ideal.
if you ain’t screamin’ , he ain’t doin’ it right…
;)

Just Sayin

Posted at 9:45 PM on November 29, 2013

Why is it always sex, sex, sex with you women? There is more to a man then his thumb you know. What happened to a nice smile or great personality? You are all such manizers. LMAO.

Posted at 9:47 PM on November 29, 2013

lol !
We only follow the “nice personality ” rule if his “thumbs” are small.

Shiwi na:tsik'o

Posted at 9:51 PM on November 29, 2013

I resemble that remark… *bats eyelashes* ;-b

Posted at 10:04 PM on November 29, 2013

lol
As do i.
Nice personality is a safety net, for you know ,the bad sex.
No woman ever falls in love with a nice smile.

Shiwi na:tsik'o

Posted at 10:39 PM on November 29, 2013

@Bad Kitty

Nice smile, great personality… *two BIG thumbs up* ;-D

ericabishop691

Posted at 11:12 PM on November 29, 2013

The thumbs have it. :)
Now for the million dollar question:
Can he cook?(kitchen optional)
lol

Just Sayin

Posted at 10:22 PM on November 29, 2013

You know these conversations are always so educational for me. Who knew. I could have saved money on my dentist visits. Before thumbs were the rage it was a guys butt. What happened there? How things have changed. And all this screaming,,,, I don’t know,,, tends to annoy the neighbors and distract concentration. Just sayin :)

Posted at 11:07 PM on November 29, 2013

@JS

LMAO, I am a manizer, for sure. But, usually only women know that.
To men, I’m just so sweet, a treat ready to be pounced on. :)

Posted at 11:10 PM on November 29, 2013

@JS

Remember convo is BEFORE sex. And, sometimes afterwards. LOL

Posted at 11:17 PM on November 29, 2013

@JS again

And, yes a nice smile, gorgeous eyes, cute butt & good personality DO matter.
Not all romance is dead. ;)

Posted at 11:26 PM on November 29, 2013

(nope, it isn’t. )
Not my convo, but I felt I had to add that…

Posted at 11:35 PM on November 29, 2013

@BK

LOL, that’s ok. JS has been ignoring “me” lately. I have no idea why.

Posted at 11:50 PM on November 29, 2013

I don’t know,maybe we skeered him off. Ya think ?
;)
He’s not replying much to me, either.

Posted at 12:02 AM on November 30, 2013

@BK

I have no idea. Maybe so, maybe we did scare him off. I guess he doesn’t realize that women act/speak differently around each other than they do with men. LOL, he sees us as these predators. When in reality, if he were face to face with me, there’d be no trace of any of that. I prefer to be perused. :)

Posted at 12:27 AM on November 30, 2013

Online we hide whom we really are ,sometimes and can be brutally honest to a stranger, if that makes sense. The stuff I have said here, in this forum, is something I would never dream fo telling anyone who knows Mike. He does not know my innermost thoughtsd on stuff. Oh sure, he knows the gyst of it all, but not the parts where the marriage is failing because of his gaming addiction. He feels he does not have a problem. That we have a problem with his gaming.
i digress.

JS is a fun guy, very intellectual and verbally stimulating. He can be deeply thought-provoking and verbally light-hearted,too.
I feel that once if ever, you two really meet, that sparks will fly.
And not all sexual,either. ;)

Posted at 12:37 AM on November 30, 2013

@BK

Of course, I’d never write this stuff if I thought my ex would read it.

As far as @JS, IDK, like I said, he ignores me now. Maybe it’s b/c some have accused us of being the same person (which I find totally bizarre) or b/c I said I’m a liberal? IDK LOL

Posted at 1:26 AM on November 30, 2013

you and he do think alot alike but you and he are also two very diverse people. :)
people thought you two were one and the same ??
LMAO !! That IS funny !! :)

Just Sayin

Posted at 12:58 AM on November 30, 2013

@me and @BK sorry not ignoring you. Business calls sometimes. Plus I had to get an adult beverage. Speaking of drinks, I did find pumpkin pie vodka. I had no idea. Poor Guest, and some of the others here probably are so confused by our convos. Who cares. So where were we? Oh yeah, scaring me off. never happen. I find candid discussions refreshing. Nice picture @me. I’m sure you are a popular lady when out. Read everyones comments on skin tones. Nothing wrong with pale skin although that may be a problem in south florida. Hey there is always spray tans now. LOL. Was born in Austria but skin has been conditioned from being outside so much so it tends to stay tanned. I’m sure I will regret it later in life.

Posted at 1:38 AM on November 30, 2013

@JS

So you are actually not an American? As a liberal, that’s a turn on to me. LOL
Yes, I’m very pale. Oh well, that’s life. I just sun block it here in TX or have a permanent mild burn & look pink. :) I look pink most of the summer.

Good to hear. You have to realize that girls are different with just girls. Like guys are different with just guys. I mean what are there, like 3 reg male posters on here & like 20 females?

Posted at 1:41 AM on November 30, 2013

@JS

Oh I tried a spray tan before & I hated it. I felt “dirty”. Like there was literally dirt on my skin (well dye). I was just too weird.

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:29 PM on November 30, 2013

@me – actually I am a US citizen. Was born in a small town in western Austria called Spittal an der Drau. When I was a sophomore in college i back packed with friends across Europe one summer. Great experience. I agree about the spray tan. Makes you look too orange as well.

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:42 PM on November 30, 2013

@me – Don’t tell this to anyone and I will deny it if asked but I have something in common with Rob. We both are very comfortable hanging with women. I have sat with a group of women and chatted about all kinds of silly stuff. Must have a trusting face or the shots I kept buying. LOL.

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 1, 2013

@JS

I guess women in general are nicer or at least more “nurturing” so to speak. So, I can understand why guys would feel comfortable. Well, as long as we’re not discussing things like periods or childbirth. LOL I’m just different in my behavior with men vs women. With women I’m much more open. With men, more coy (?) or just less open-book. Not that I hide stuff. :)

And, yes, it’s bizarre going from basically eggshell white to orange-y tan. Yuck.

Posted at 12:19 AM on December 1, 2013

@JS

Oh and here’s my confession. I’m usually on my cell when on here which, causes me to post wrong, in the wrong spot etc. (Ok that’s not a secret). But, when I’m actually at home on my laptop, I always have ear phones on & I’m listening to music. Which, causes me to sometimes read things wrong (if a really good song is on). Or sometimes a post will remind me of a song, so I’ll have to then listen to that song. Right now I’m listening to “Making Me Nervous” by Brad Sucks.

Just Sayin

Posted at 11:17 PM on December 1, 2013

@me – that’s a great song. good taste in music. :)

Posted at 11:43 PM on December 1, 2013

@JS

Wow, I’m impressed that you’ve actually heard of Brad Sucks. I have eclectic taste. I’ll pretty much listen to anything but country (I literally can’t stand it) or really hard-core rap. Though, I’ll kick in ol’ skool.

Just Sayin

Posted at 12:01 AM on December 2, 2013

@me – me too. Not much into country either although there are some I like. Rap not much. I guess it depends on the mood I’m in or the mood I want to be in.

you leave

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 29, 2013

@bk…if you would leave that would be one less hater so how about it?

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 29, 2013

@you leave

Way to totally miss the point, wow.

Posted at 9:30 PM on November 29, 2013

Thank you and yes they did miss the point.

Posted at 10:05 PM on November 29, 2013

Nope, I’m stayin’ put and you really missed that point :(

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 29, 2013

nope, I’m put. i don’t spread hate, I give honest opinions, and factual ones,too. Ones that are substantiated ( big word for you, I know, but bear with me) by facts.

annecwinslow (@annecwinslow)

Posted at 7:46 PM on November 29, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
==================> JOBS5­3.COM

Samuelle 40

Posted at 6:55 PM on November 29, 2013

Oh for goodness sake it’s only 7pm in evening do they have to be together all day Kristen was shopping in morning supposedly ,who knows what they did nobody ,where did all the nonsense come from regarding the cooking ,looked like Kristen celebrated the night before from comments posted on here ,so reiterate previous post leave them both alone,let them get a life,if they have gone underground who can blame them if not that’s their business not ours.What a painful way to live no wonder they both want privacy whether together or not.

Jan

Posted at 6:08 PM on November 29, 2013

You go girl ! Show the world you’re not anyone’s slave it he kitchen , seriously HL makes her look desperate to cook for him, she just told you all get I life I have lol!!!!!

Tracy

Posted at 5:48 PM on November 29, 2013

I don’t think they spent Thanksgiving together, they are over with since May, Rob’s moved on, he’s not been seen with her in 6 months, we all need to move on too, Twilight is over.

Beetle

Posted at 6:06 PM on November 29, 2013

Yes and the guy who went her place in august according to paps who caught her last may and the guy who invited her over for four hours at his home then followed her and got caught was a lookalike LMFAO, apparantly according to people mag they were together a few times and met up for dog walks , seems he can’t quite move on to me lol!

samantha k

Posted at 7:07 PM on November 29, 2013

You are wrong my dear. He did not invite her. That visit is exactly like those stupid pictures by the pool after the scandal. No one can proove it was for four hours and no one knows what it was for. Its over. There is no thanksgiving. Rob is thru with this charade and WE ALL KNOW WHY!

They need to move on

Posted at 7:20 PM on November 29, 2013

Stop repeating lies told by paps. You have no idea if KStew was ever inside Rob’s gated community. You have no idea if it was Rob in the Jeep or not, you couldn’t see his face.

All we know for sure is that he’s refused to be seen in public with her since May. That’s not the way a man in love acts. So move on, Rob has.

Just Sayin

Posted at 8:24 PM on November 29, 2013

@samantha k – Oh do enlighten me. Why is it over? Oh, wait, wait, I know. It begins with a C and ends with an R right? This is just a guess but is it Cheater? Wow, if nothing you are predictable as a robsessed hater. If he is thru why doesn’t he just come out and say it and everything will go away and he won’t be hounded. There are two reasons why, one is that he is a p@ssy and won’t or two he is still with her. Although I can’t for the life of me know why she would want to be with that loser. She can do so much better.

Just Sayin

Posted at 8:31 PM on November 29, 2013

@They need to move on – wow, are you serious? Was that not the entrance of his gated housing? YES. Was that Rpatz behind her. YES. You only need a small amount or intelligence to see that. You can deny all you want. His Jeep, his visors down which is the way he drives now. Clearly him. Besides you don’t think the papz know his plates? Unbelievable. Hey. trust me, I wish it wasn’t cause I wish he would stay away from her. He clearly can’t.

@beetle

Posted at 8:52 PM on November 29, 2013

@Beetle..he got a little horny and she was available. A man has his needs.

Posted at 10:10 PM on November 29, 2013

And he can take matters into his own hands,too
;)

T88

Posted at 11:31 PM on November 29, 2013

@BK…LMAO!

Posted at 11:33 PM on November 29, 2013

:) Glad I made you lol.

Daisy Duck

Posted at 5:38 PM on November 29, 2013

Margaret I don’t think that is true. There would be only one reason why he would slap her in the face like that. You know it and so do I.

nosey

Posted at 5:55 PM on November 29, 2013

@daisy duck…who slapped who in the face?

Daisy Duck

Posted at 10:15 PM on November 29, 2013

It was a metaphor, Rob did not use bodily for for the slap. He used actions. I don’t know if they had planned to be together on Thanksgiving , but there were a lot of people who thought they were. Or hoped they were. To go ahead and plan a party with his friends and others, knowing that she wasn’t being invited. Doesn’t this sort of remind you of when she took her road trip with her friends. at the end of June. It rang my big vengeance bell for me. She flew back to LA. the day of the party. Didn’t you see her in the van she had just received a text. what it said or who it was from we will never know. But you do know what a person looks like when they just got kicked in the stomach. That is how she looked. She went home I guess, but no one knows. She may have gone to her moms. She was missing for awhile. Found out later she went to boot camp to get her in shape for Camp x-ray. He left for Canada. Anyhow I digress.

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 5:22 PM on November 29, 2013

All we know is theres a few snaps of Kristen and her freind on TG day IMO as I said all week
They live life thier own way we have no idea and it seems thats the way Rob and Kristen like it
Keep em guessing IMO they arent a couple not even friends but I dont know
IM not PYCIC like Guest

too much drama

Posted at 11:43 PM on November 29, 2013

@daisy…being a little dramatic, aren’t you. The text she got was probably about Camp whatever. Geez……

LMAO

Posted at 11:45 PM on November 29, 2013

@Daisy Duck, who were the people that thought they had planned Thanksgiving together? Never read anything pertaining to that or do you mean HL and you believed what they wrote. LMAO

jenniegdorsch (@jenniegdorsch)

Posted at 4:26 PM on November 29, 2013

my neighbor’s sister-in-law makes $88/hr on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 8 months but last month her income was $12948 just working on the laptop for a few hours. pop over to this web-site

=====> JOBS25.COM

Diana

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 29, 2013

Can’t you people leave Rob alone? He’s not seeking publicity, he doesn’t parade for the paps with his dogs, does he? He’s not a famewhore, stop making up lies about him.

Joe

Posted at 5:41 PM on November 29, 2013

No he just famewhores at clubs and CM for people to,tweet about daily lol

nosey

Posted at 6:02 PM on November 29, 2013

@Joe, the last tweets I saw was when he was the Gala for charity and JLo’s afterparty. Where are you getting daily?

Joe is an ignorant hater

Posted at 7:23 PM on November 29, 2013

The CM doesn’t even allow photos, so how is that famewhoring? He’s a 27 year old adult, he’s allowed to go out for dinner. It is a restaurant, you know. Oscar winner go there, too, just last week:

–Anne Hathaway, Rashida Jones, Amy Poehler and Aubrey Plaza spending the night together at a dinner to launch Dannijo’s limited edition collaboration, “Fine by Dannijones” – where each guest received a special Birchbox gift at their place setting – at Chateau Marmont in L.A.

So shut up about what Rob does, since all you can do is lie. Your ignorance shows with every comment you make.

@Diana

Posted at 8:34 PM on November 29, 2013

are you kidding. Surprised there hasn’t been another hospital PR trip. His team obvious doesn’t think it went off as they had hoped.

@Joe is an ignorant hater

Posted at 8:38 PM on November 29, 2013

he goes there for his liquid dinner and random hookups. He is hardly Oscar worthy. Maybe in the sack. He doesn’t need a reason to go drinking.

KristenD-Whore

Posted at 10:35 PM on November 29, 2013

You KRISTEN FANS/Team famewhores! HER TEAM is feeding the media that they are going to be together this bogus T’Giving, BUT NOT TRUE. Robert is DONE with the cheater. Just because the MEDIA is very much interested whatever he does so THEY FOLLOW Robert and used his name for publicity. Since he is a ROBERT P. everybody wants to know who he is with, Blame the media for creating a big deal when is just having a good time. Kristen team is the famewhore since they are the one who keep bragging and insinuating Robert and the cheater are dating again. The REAL WHORE (ONE WORD) is Kristen Stewart!

Margaret in the Pink UK/// ONE

Posted at 6:37 PM on November 29, 2013

When was Kristen seen at a pub club bar CM meat#drug market The Viper room Soho club when?
She hasnt thats Rob only piccies of Kristen shopping and taking her dogs out shiouod she go to prison? Rob seen night after night in clubs PAPS after him HEY ROB so much so he punches someone in the face He opened his mouth about masturbation
HE WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED the man who wanked himself off making A FILM
Hes the one night after night pissing it up diff night diff girl dif place paped away not Kristen.
So hes not a famewhore doing that Kristen walking the dog is it cos she makes Rob look a dick

chromosome

Posted at 7:17 PM on November 29, 2013

MARGARET!!! Rob cannot live his life under a rock. People dont tweet about him to make him famous NOOOO. They tweet about him because he is a CELEBRITY! You should be reported for defamation of character because you have never PROOVEN that he is on drugs. Is he not supposed to eat or hang out where he likes because he used to be with K stew, and fears that her fans will attack him on gossip sites for leaving her because she cheated on him? Why are you so bitter about this guy? I am starting to suspect that there is more to your hate than you are letting on.

Margret is the biggest hater

Posted at 7:25 PM on November 29, 2013

And Kristen will always be remembered as the talentless actress who hooked up with her married director in a Mini Cooper on the side of the road, after dry humping in broad daylight for the paps.

She trashed her reputation and career, Rob shows good judgement in refusing to be dragged back into her circus of scandal.

@Margret is the biggest hater

Posted at 8:46 PM on November 29, 2013

No, that honor would go to you. Rob is doing so much better now? Trashed his largest fan base. Only seen out at bars drinking or hanging out with bisexuals. I wonder who takes his dogs for walks? I know, no one or he hires someone. What a guy. He’s a jerk and his movies will bomb. After that, his only parts will be masturbating on film. He makes his own circus.

@MITP

Posted at 8:57 PM on November 29, 2013

@MITP…so you definitely do not want her to get back with him, right? I gathered this from your post.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 29, 2013

Wow!!!@ KristenDwhore……You sound like a really ugly person who has nothing better to do then spite out hate….get a life and maybe get some council lying. Please stop….If you r a true fan of Rob’s do you think he would like to read what you say here, since he is with his Beloved and Beautiful Kristen. Accept it since I know it’s the truth.

@MITP

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 29, 2013

@Rob is a method actor and believes in getting the scene as natural as possible, yet he hasn’t quite gone as far as Shia did in his latest film where he is actually having sex on film. Now, whether Rob did masturbate, you can not tell it in the movie and he likes to shock people. Remember Kristen telling Oprah that Rob likes to shock people. That could have been one of the times that he did. Besides, no one care about something like that and he certainly isn’t going to be remembered for it since a lot of actors are being more bold in sex scenes, not like a certain person will be remember in a mini cooper at the side of the road.

lmp

Posted at 6:18 AM on November 30, 2013

Not following your reasoning, KDW. You think Kristen’s “team” (what team?) put out the story that she was cooking him a thanksgiving dinner, knowing full well she was not going to do so, and would be papped not doing so? How could that possibly benefit her in any way?

But then, what kind of logic can you expect from a person who believes a single kiss makes a woman a whore–well, not really–only if that person is Kristen Stewart. .

lmp

Posted at 9:30 AM on November 30, 2013

“Parade for the paps?” Is there some technique for walking dogs that wouldn’t have been “parading”, in your opinion? Perhaps you would have preferred she crawled?

Rusty

Posted at 4:04 PM on November 29, 2013

OMG! Don’t know what’s funnier here or gossip cop! Guess they hate Bonnie fuller and debunked the thanksgiving story by not saying a source from rob or Kristen like they normally do, they just denied themselves against Bonnie lol! It sounds more like war between GC and HL , why not debunk more important stories like life and style cover story of marriage talk or the four hour hook up or Palm Springs viceroy story , sounds more logical than debunking a dumb thanksgiving story to me, too strange if you ask me but one things for sure CSI fans on gossip cop make more sense than half the idiots here, but I’m amused so I visit here form time to time , keep going folks!

Guest

Posted at 3:57 PM on November 29, 2013

Even gossip cop weighed in and stated Rob and Kristen did NOT spend Thanksgiving together. The writing is on the wall people. Rob’s moved on.

Just Sayin

Posted at 8:50 PM on November 29, 2013

@Guest as usual you are very confused and wrong. Rob has moved on cause she told him to move on. Weren’t the 30 garbage bags enough proof?

lmp

Posted at 2:20 AM on November 30, 2013

But he has moved on? You always said they never really broke up. Are you saying that’s no longer true–that they have broken up?

Gertrude R. Tawney (@GertrudeRTawney)

Posted at 3:50 PM on November 29, 2013

Since I started fre+lancing I’ve been bringing in $90 /hr I sit at home and i am doing my work from my laptop. The best thing is that i get more time to spent with my family and with my kids and in the same time i can earn enough to support them… You can do it too. Start here—–> F­B­3­­9.C­O­M

Subtautit (@Subtautit1)

Posted at 3:42 PM on November 29, 2013

Google is paying 75$/hour! Just work for few hours & spend more time with friends and family. On sunday I bought themselves a Alfa Romeo from having made $5637 this month. its the best-job Ive ever had.It sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it out…Rush64.COM