‘The Originals’ Recap: Klaus Turns The Tide In His War Against Marcel

Tue, November 26, 2013 9:34pm EDT by 12 Comments
The Originals Episode 108
Courtesy of The CW

small aquaponics

Posted at 6:39 AM on December 19, 2013

Hydroponics has changed into a popular method to grow plants and contains it’s advantages.
So using this kind of system, the water may be recycled over and over.

Thus, the system itself is also being cleaned so you no longer have
to settle for cleaning the system.

phillip brannch

Posted at 4:45 AM on November 30, 2013

Why no mention of who played Celeste? She’s beautiful and was in episode 102 also.

mvk

Posted at 5:34 PM on November 28, 2013

Joseph Morgan is an excellent actor. I love his character. He is so good. the Vampire Diaries has been so boring since he life.

Anita

Posted at 2:54 AM on November 28, 2013

Klaus is the best, truth is he has Good in him nd rebecca is like the biggest fool ever to ve blelieved marcel, marcel on the other hand is a total looser nd finally tyler seems so fake nd boring, in all none can be better than klaus. LONG LIVE THE KING! Best episode ever

Abbas

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 27, 2013

let me just say, WHAT AN AMAZING EPISODE!!! Powerful, thumb biting, emotional rollercoaster from beginning to the end. The fight scene and the klauses emotional energy at the end was something else. Joseph morgan is really one in 6 billion, long live the king!!!

trecia

Posted at 10:33 AM on November 27, 2013

Amazing, Amazing episode. Brought me to tears. Joseph Morgan is phenomenal. His monologue was so heartfelt. He has tried so hard to make up for past transgressions and to have his family turn on him cut him to the bone and you could feel it. You could even feel his family’s sorrow for their actions. Klaus has many transgressions out of pure insecurity. don’t think I have ever seen a series that had my heart racing and caused me to feel emotional in a 1 hour episode. This show is great. Its not just a vampire show. It’s drama, comedy, and vampire gore at its best.

tosin

Posted at 9:07 AM on November 27, 2013

Klaus is really trying hard to be gain his family’s trust.for d battle,even the fearless marcel shivered wen klaus became klaus.that’s my best scene.

JC

Posted at 4:11 AM on November 27, 2013

This episode was phenomenal. I pulled my heart strings in multiple directions. I have never felt so sided with Klaus, I am totally in his corner now, to see him crying when he delivered his speech to his siblings had me in tears, that juxtaposed with Marcels declaration. And Cami-stop writing coded messages to yourself, please just leave (i am scared that you have no idea what you are getting into; I cringe every time you are unwavering- JUST LEAVE!!) This episode is the best of the Originals series. I savoured every moment and didn’t want it to end. Long may it be successful and sustain my interest.

I am falling out of love with the Vampire diaries. I think there are to many doppelgangers and weak story lines. The only one that is now of interest to me is the Augustine Vampire and Damon role in it. I will continue to watch but it doesn’t have my heart in my mouth like the Originals.

Fundraiser J Lekeka

Posted at 9:13 AM on November 27, 2013

i must say…Klaus really is something else…best episode thus far

mugat gnahs

Posted at 3:15 PM on November 27, 2013

I agree. He is something and an awesome character! I just wish people wouldn’t hate on him i wish they would realize how good he’s portraying his character.

aboutnici

Posted at 9:43 PM on November 26, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.

abe

Posted at 9:42 PM on November 26, 2013

don’t hesitate……..KILL ‘EM ALL!!