Justin Bieber’s 8 Most Shocking Shirtless & Pantless Moments

Sun, November 24, 2013 8:45am EDT by 26 Comments
Justin Bieber No Clothes
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

elizabeth anderson

Posted at 10:41 PM on April 6, 2014

Ummmmm. Justin u need 2honestly stop Acting like thiz. I aint telling you What 2do but I waz ur biggest fan but u Start actin like thiz and I lost intrest I’m 11 @my name iz elizabeth and why did u Let Selena go She iz my biggest fan and She iz great OMG What’s wrong with the world these days

Tyana Patterson

Posted at 7:50 AM on February 19, 2014

I love you Justin bieber I am your biggest fan my song that I like is baby love you Justin bieber:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

kami blair

Posted at 10:28 PM on January 11, 2014

justin bierber youre so hot and i love you a lot

khadine monsegue

Posted at 12:09 PM on January 5, 2014

Love y justin

khadine monsegue

Posted at 12:04 PM on January 5, 2014

The one you think you no come and heats you again and am not so l love justin bieber but l do not wat not thing to happen with me love you

asiamonet

Posted at 10:27 AM on November 26, 2013

hey everyone ,If one day i met justin bieber and went out with him lol i would treat him like he is just a friend i knew and were going out.lol i would love to go out with him we both love to have fun and laugh alot lol.But any ways I think justin and miley would be a great couple even though they are bestfriends .

Sharmaine

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 25, 2013

So disappointing, when i saw my Idol Justin Bieber is topless, TODAY at exactly 8:00pm ON OMEGLE SITE. When I open the webpage he was there in a dark room wearing his hat and sitting and tapping his feet with the music. I positively sure it was him. No kidding one of the reason he went to that stripping club.

asiamonet

Posted at 10:19 AM on November 26, 2013

for real be honest

asiamonet

Posted at 10:31 AM on November 26, 2013

and shaemaine why would you be mad LOL OR DISAPPOINTED AT LEAST YOU GOT TO SEE HIM

asiamonet

Posted at 9:44 PM on November 25, 2013

WELL HI MY NAME IS ASIAMONET LOL.Well I just wanted to say that Justin Bieber im like so in love with him I mean im not even gonna lie I use to not like Justin Bieber but yea…lol idc what any one says about him he is the best im his NUMBER ONE FAN EVERYTHING in my room is him lol dont think im a stocker lol,and I think him and selena gomez should get back together because they really love each other and they were the cutest couple and the only reason they are trying to date other people is too make each other jealous,and I love Taylor Swift but she needs to stay out of there relationship well if they get back together.Well any ways I love you so much Justin Bieber hope to meet you one day. lol thats one of my dreams lol<3(the key).

Alicia

Posted at 7:15 PM on February 17, 2014

Lol wow obsessed much

kalu

Posted at 9:36 PM on November 24, 2013

ωealthyPeople.ōrg – Meet and Date wealthy people here now!sdfdfs

bettyjdelgado (@bettyjdelgado)

Posted at 5:29 PM on November 24, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
my neighbor’s ex-wife makes $70/hour on the computer. She has been unemployed for six months but last month her pay was $20219 just working on the computer for a few hours. view….. J­o­B­S­5­3.COM

ivan

Posted at 1:41 PM on November 24, 2013

so one direction dance nearly naked before millions off fans mostly kids and that’s ok, Bieber merely takes his shirt off to fans at concerts and that’s not ok. Something wrong with that picture?

Kristen P. Waters (@KristenPWaters)

Posted at 3:10 PM on November 24, 2013

Jacob explained I’m shocked that a single mom able to earn $5651 in one month on the computer. find more information>>> F­B­­3­9.COM

JuneMMaziarz (@JuneMMaziarz)

Posted at 1:23 PM on November 24, 2013

▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY ▇ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Renee

Posted at 11:26 AM on November 24, 2013

He is so. Hot love.him

Alaina neely

Posted at 11:00 AM on November 24, 2013

He is hot and I do not care what you haters say because why are you saying anything if you don’t like him so just get off this sight ♥

scheidwihxcb

Posted at 10:20 AM on November 24, 2013

xcbxcbxb

Tori

Posted at 10:17 AM on November 24, 2013

I think it’s hot!!!

abe

Posted at 10:11 AM on November 24, 2013

pfffffffffffffffffff, THOSE DAMN KIDS AGAIN.
………tyering!!

jolena

Posted at 9:48 AM on November 24, 2013

people these days are so crazy and how stupid of JB to take his pants down but the shirtless problem was ok but pulling down your pants gross you are disusting JB!!!!!

TimBer1

Posted at 3:01 AM on November 25, 2013

Justin Bieber does not like shirts plain and simple. And no one is forcing to look if you don’t want to either. I’m sure there are millions of his fans who would love to have a picture of Justin without pants as well.

dunjav2013

Posted at 8:51 AM on November 24, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.

jolena