Justin Bieber Was ‘Heartbroken’ By Selena Gomez Split — Interview

Thu, November 21, 2013 3:32pm EDT by 37 Comments
Justin Bieber Heartbroken
FameFlyNet

Faith Leonhardt

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 3, 2014

Justin should never attempt to win that skank back. She broke his heart, so why should he ever try and forgive her? If I were JB, I’d slap that chick silly and be all, “The f— is wrong with u, lady? What’d I ever do?” She only deserves it. >:(

Swagger

Posted at 2:04 PM on November 30, 2013

Selena know she’s wrong about dumping he is the cute’s guy on planet she is so wrong if it was ME dating him I would have stayed with him for Life. LOL LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER

KALANI

Posted at 12:25 PM on November 26, 2013

WHY WOULD HER MOM CARE WHAT DOIES. AFTER ALL THEY DATED FOR ALMOST THREE YEARS. THEY WERE FRIENDS BEFORE THEY MET. SELENA ISN’T EXACTLY MS KNOW IT ALL. OR MS PERFECT. JUSTIN AND SELENA WERE MY FAVORITE COUPLE.

Swagger

Posted at 1:59 PM on November 30, 2013

They were my favorite couple too

gerredy

Posted at 8:09 AM on November 26, 2013

I’m pretty sure Selena mother will make sure this DOUCHEBAG Dope fiend wont hurt her and play with Selena again.

SuperSlyDevilGuy

Posted at 9:03 PM on November 25, 2013

still think this is all BS.. interesting to read though. I like to laugh.

Dani Copes

Posted at 6:49 PM on November 23, 2013

I think he shouldnt cause im scared that he’s going to get hurt even more. Yall see how justin got really heartbroken and then went to a downwirld sprail.(I dont think he went bad boy image cause i still see the same justin 6 years ago and i still love him with all of my heart.) I just think if he gets back with selena and selena ends up breaking his heart even more,he is gonna end up like vaniella ice. And FYI, im a belieber and i love him with all of my heart, so haters or yall don’t take it the wrong way.