‘Revenge’ Recap: A Former Enemy Makes An Unexpected Return

Mon, November 18, 2013 12:12am EST by 13 Comments
Revenge Lydia Davis Alive
Courtesy of ABC

Vanessa

Posted at 3:26 PM on November 19, 2013

Revenge is back,yipee.Great episode.

Thorm1962 (@Thorm1962)

Posted at 4:08 PM on November 18, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

Pinky

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 18, 2013

Revenge is back! I clapped at the end of this episode. This show needs to get back on everyone’s radar….

T

Posted at 5:13 PM on November 18, 2013

Agreed!

Chloe S. Shelton (@ChloeSShelton)

Posted at 3:03 PM on November 18, 2013

Victor said I am stunned that someone able to profit $8793 in 4 weeks on the computer. read the article——–► F­B­3­9.C­OM

gailrleto (@gailrleto)

Posted at 6:39 AM on November 18, 2013

my buddy’s step-mother makes $76 every hour on the computer. She has been laid off for 7 months but last month her pay check was $19424 just working on the computer for a few hours. see this site

======>>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

Eunjiro Domingo

Posted at 5:10 AM on November 18, 2013

at GATVERcom, you can watch Revenge Season 3 Episode 8

Serena

Posted at 3:54 AM on November 18, 2013

I am REALLY loving the Jack & Emily scenes. I’m hoping that means she doesn’t have to leave her father’s house & she can just stay there with Jack<3

Kendra

Posted at 2:33 AM on November 18, 2013

OMG! Shocking revelation it is. I didn’t thought Emily would go that far to lie about being pregnant. Knowing Victoria she’s also a step ahead of that game. Well we all know that the wedding will indeed happen because Emily was shot on the first episode of season 3. It’s just that as the story goes on Ems is like begging for Daniel to go on with the wedding. Well if I were Emily I’d dumped Daniel w/o even blinking and extract revenge on them all.

Oh well maybe the writer has some things on his sleeve. I love this show and I hope it gets better. I love Emily, Daniel and Nolan. And Daniel being like his father is so not a good sign. I thought he was way better than that when Margot try to seduce Daniel.

OMG! Can’t wait to watch this but it’s like watching Emily go down. It’s not Revenge at all. I miss the part when Ems make them pay. Oh please bring it to the real agenda. And don’t end it yet this season 3.

abraham

Posted at 1:10 AM on November 18, 2013

creatures from “The Living Dead”?

Fangirling Revenger

Posted at 3:53 AM on November 18, 2013

I was pleading for her not to tell Daniel she was pregnant. I just didn’t want it to go that far. Also we’ve had enough fake pregnancy’s it’s getting annoying now.

I liked how Emily treated Sara, she didn’t try to actually hurt her in anyway, I think after everything she wants Sara and Daniel to be together, but right now she needs to go, Emily could have done so much worse to get her out of the picture but she didn’t.

As for the Emily/ Aiden/ Jack drama I loved it, i both hate And love off the edge Aiden. And I love Emily and Jacknbonding, finally Jack is trying to get through to her, I was getting tired of the intentionally ignorant Jack, I want him to know her. I love Jemily btw.

Was pleased but wasn’t too shocked over Lydia’s return, I knew it as soon as Victoria said “friend that owes me a favour”. Am I the only one who see that Emily is not too shocked but instead thinking of ways to use Lydia when she first sees her. I think Emily may have suspected. At least now after her plans go AWOL Emily can hunt down the lost evidence and use It against them again.

Best parts were the Emily/ Nolan/ Rohan/ Jack/ Aiden scenes. As always. :)

ella

Posted at 9:25 PM on November 18, 2013

But you don’t understand. Emily pretending to be pregnant is better because if she is successful in framing Victoria for killing her, Victoria will not only suffer from killing Emily but also the ‘baby’ as well. That is very unhumane thing to do but clever if you think of it for a second. :)

aboutnici

Posted at 12:17 AM on November 18, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.