‘Glee': 12 Hottest Guys Ever — Darren Criss, Chord Overstreet & More

Sat, November 16, 2013 8:45am EDT by 13 Comments
Glee Shirtless Guys Pics
Courtesy of Fox (4)

Miranda

Posted at 6:18 AM on December 28, 2013

lol, screw Darren, Chris is gorgeous, even without his shirt off :)

Samantha

Posted at 3:39 PM on December 2, 2013

Just because he is no longer on the show doesn’t mean Finn should have been left off this poll. Maybe Finn didn’t have Sam’s abs but he was attractive in more ways than just his looks, although his face was pretty amazing as well. Finn deserved to be a choice.

Nianfans

Posted at 9:00 AM on November 18, 2013

1. Jacob
2.Chord
3.Mike
4.Chris
5.Darren
6.Brody
7. The rest

mad

Posted at 6:41 AM on November 18, 2013

jacob !!!

Jakeismyhusband

Posted at 5:24 AM on November 18, 2013

I’m kinda obsessed with jacob artist

My Life As Viv

Posted at 6:14 AM on November 17, 2013

I still think that Finn was the cutest and most amazing Glee boy!

stop

Posted at 11:13 PM on November 16, 2013

Blaine give me a freaking break. He is last second last right before Figgens.

racheltcostigan (@racheltcostigan)

Posted at 5:40 PM on November 16, 2013

my friend’s half-sister makes $71/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for ten months but last month her pay was $12188 just working on the internet for a few hours. my explanation —->>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

anon

Posted at 12:51 PM on November 16, 2013

Calling Kurt “Lady Hummel” is insulting. It is especially insulting when you call him that as part of something like this that pits him against the other guys. I know Santana calls him “Lady Hummel” but that in no way makes it right. He called Sue out on it being bulling in season 2 and while Glee might have forgotten about that when they started using it again because forgetting things from past seasons is their MO that still gives you no right to use it. Even just putting quotes around it will take away the grossness of the context you use it in and it will make it look like you’re making fun of the name and not him because Kurt is no lady.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:02 PM on November 16, 2013

Oh, my good friend Davey Jones
Smee My good friend, Davey Jones. Good morning, shipmates
Pirate 1 And what’s good about it, Taylor?
Pirate 2 Here we are collecting barnacles on this miserable island
Pirate 3 While his nibs plays ring-around-the rosy with Peter Pan.
Smee Look out there! Might go off!
Pirate 4 We ought to be tending to the business of looting ships.
Pirate 5 Why, I’ve almost forgotten how to slit a throat.
Pirate 6 Better drop it, and tell Demi we wants to put to sea, see?

Ouch! So!
Who ya shovin’?
Who ya shovin’?
You, that’s who!
Huh? Orders from Pan? Hold it, men!
What’s the orders, Tink?
A terrible what?
Wendy bird.
Wendy bird?
Flying this way?
Uh, Pan’s orders are— What? Smash it?
Kick it?
Stomp it? Oh shoot it down!
Shoot it down!
Yeah, shoot it down!
Yeah shoot it down!
Come on! Follow Tink!
Let’s go!
Yeah, come on! Let’s go! We’re gonna get her!
Shh! I see it!
Me too! Me too!
Ready… aim… Fire!

Now let me see, where was I?
Smee Oh dear, dear, dear Captain Hook. Shooting a man in the middle of his cadenza? chuckling It ain’t good form, you know.
Smee Good form, Mr. Smee? Blast good form! Did Pan show good form when he did this to me?
Smee Why, Captain, cutting your hand off was only a childish prank you might say.
Hook Aye, but throwing it to that crocodile! That cursed beast liked the taste of me so well he’s followed me ever since licking his chops for the rest of me.
Smee And he’s have had you by now, Captain, if he hadn’t swallowed that alarm clock. But now when he’sabout, he warns you, as you might say with his tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock we can hear now that tick-tock
Hook Smee! Oh, save me, Smee! Please don’t let him get me, Smee! Please! Don’t let him get me, Smee! Smee!
Smee Here now, shame on ya, upsetting the poor captain. There’ll be no handouts today. Shoo now, shoo. Go on, go on. Off with ya, I say. Go away. Go away, out of here.
Hook Is he gone, Smee?
Smee Aye, Captain. All clear. Nothing to worry about.
Hook Oh, Smee, Smee. I can’t stand it any longer. I tell you I can’t.
Smee Now, now, now, Captain, just relax. What you need is a shave, a nice soothing shave. There now.
Oh, a pirate’s life
Is a wonderful life
a-sailing over the seas
give me a career as a buc-
Captain, you know, I can’t help noticing you just ain’t been your usual jolly self of late
Give a career as a buccaneer
And the crew’s getting’ a might uneasy, Captain. That is, what’s left of it. Hmm. Now why don’t we put to sea, see? Leave Never Land. Forget Peter Pan. There now. he has been shaving a seagull
Give me a career as a buccaneer
We’ll all be a lot happier, not to mention a lot healthier. Oh! Captain? Oh dear! I never shaved him this close before. Now don’t worry Captain. It must be somewhere about.
Hook Get up, you idiot!
Smee Aye, aye, sir! Ooh! I found it, Captain! Good as new.
Hook Why, you blithering blockhead!
Pirate Peter Pan ahoy!
Hook What? What? Where away?
Pirate Three points off the starboard bow!
Hook Swoggle me eyes, it is Pan! Headed this way with some more of those scurvy brats! Mr. Smee, pipe up the crew!
Smee Aye, aye, sir! Pipe up the crew! Pipe up the crew! All hands on deck! lows whistle All hands on deck! All hands on deck!
Hook Look alive, you swabs! We’ve got him this time, Mr. Smee.
Smee That we have Captain.
Hook Man the Long Tom, you bilge rats! I’ve waited years for this.
Smee That’s not counting the holidays either.
Hook Double the powder and shorten the fuse!
Smee Double the powder and double the fuse.
Hook A pretty sight Mr. Smee. Like sitting ducks. All right, men! Range: 42!
Smee Range: 42
Hook Elevation: 65!
Smee Elevation: 65.
Hook Three degrees west!
Smee Three degrees west.
Hook Steady now! steady!

Em

Posted at 5:25 PM on November 16, 2013

they should have called Kurt “teenage dream” because that’s Blaine’s song for him…wtf are they doing calling Sam that??

abraham

Posted at 12:07 PM on November 16, 2013

what went wrong in their brains?
they are named “CockSuckers”.

Lisa