Bobbie Brown’s Heartbreak When Ex Tommy Lee Married Pam Anderson

Sat, November 16, 2013 12:32pm EST by 14 Comments
Bobbie Brown Memoir
Courtesy Photo, Getty

Before Pamela and Tommy Lee’s steamy, oft-publicized relationship, he was engaged to another buxom blonde — Bobbie. Now the ‘Cherry Pie’ video vixen is finally opening up in a memoir, revealing the emotional roller coaster she was put on by her Motley Crue ex-fiance.

Bobbie Brown and Tommy Lee were the rock star couple of the mid-Nineties, until Pamela Anderson – a Bobbie doppelgänger — swooped in and stole the Motley Crue drummer away. The shocking details of the blonde bombshell love triangle have never truly been revealed — until now.

Bobbie Brown Tells All

Bobbie, who rose to fame after starring in Warrant‘s “Cherry Pie” music video in 1990, is finally spilling all the gory details about her life — the rock ‘n’ roll, the drugs, and yes, her relationship with Tommy Lee — in a memoir entitled Dirty Rocker Boys (out Nov. 26).

Bobbie writes about how she and Tommy first initially hooked up in 1994, with him leaving messages on her answering machine, saying things like, “You’re so f**king hot!” The video vixen was only able to resist his charms for so long, and after six months they were engaged to be married.

But it didn’t last long, Bobbie writes:

My new fiancé and I were out one night at Bar One on the Sunset Strip when Pamela approached us. I, of course, knew who she was because people were constantly confusing the two of us — two big-busted blond bombshells. But that night, my doppelgänger was on a mission.

Pamela Anderson: Did She Steal Tommy Lee From Bobbie Brown?

After that chance meeting, Bobbie writes that Tommy’s jealousy issues turned violent, and after a scary episode where he choked her against a wall, Bobbie took her two-year-old daughter and moved out. And that’s when Tommy moved on.

“I got a call from Tommy four days later,” Bobbie writes, “‘I’m in Cancun with Pamela Anderson. We have sex toys. I’m going to f**k her really hard,’ he said on my answering machine.” The knife was twisted even more when Tommy and Pam eloped just a couple of days later.

And Bobbie was heartbroken: “Once I knew they’d sealed the deal, I went and sat on my toilet and cried.”

The horrible betrayal led Bobbie down a scary road towards drug abuse. To ease her pain — over the breakup and her struggling career — Bobbie says she partied endlessly, using cocaine and crystal meth.

Bobbie Brown Turns Her Life Around

But this story isn’t all bad. It took nearly ten years for Bobbie to kick her drug habit, but she finally did in 2005. And now she has a show on Fuse, an upcoming memoir, and most importantly, she’s closer to her daughter. “I’m happier than I’ve ever been,” Bobbie writes.

And after the hell she was put through, to be able to say that is a huge triumph.

What do you think of Bobbie’s story, HollywoodLifers? Let us know!

– Andrew Gruttadaro

More Love Triangles:

1. Rihanna & Karreuche Tran Will Both Dump Chris Brown1
  2. Kristen Stewart Gets Goose Bumps Thinking About The Edward, Bella & Jacob Love Triangle!
  3. Rihanna, Kim Kardashian & More: Wildest Celebrity Love Triangles

eg heilman

Posted at 6:15 PM on November 30, 2013

She actually expected stability from the likes of a character like Tommy Lee—-seriously??!!. The guy is trash just like all his girls (including H. Locklear). I despised all the guys in Motley Crue even more after reading their bio. In so many ways they would have ended up prison if they hadn’t focused their energies on being in the music business. Always been interested in Tommy Lee even though i know at heart he’s a lowlife dirtbag, because he’s a sociopath. “To ease her pain — over the breakup and her struggling career”: her “”career””??? That’s funny. Huge fan of the Crue’s music though (child of 70s/80s)

Cathy

Posted at 10:33 PM on November 19, 2013

Bobbie Jean you dodged a bullet honey. Pam Anderson is broke, haggerded and got the Hepatitis C booby Prize

dunjav2013

Posted at 9:59 AM on November 17, 2013

Reblogged this on dunjav.

Tina

Posted at 12:44 AM on November 17, 2013

She should have said” stayed in the bathroom and cried” instead of “sat on the toilet and cried” ..just makes me think she was so upset that she had to go poo..

Mondy UK

Posted at 11:12 PM on November 16, 2013

Oop i meant tommy decided to be with pam Anderson instead of bobbie brown

Mondy uk

Posted at 11:06 PM on November 16, 2013

O wow guess tommy decide to take pam Anderson from bobbie brown

Mrs. wright

Posted at 7:59 PM on November 16, 2013

It sucks for anyone to be cheated on. He is a dog, but I am pretty sure she must have known that when they started dating. It is good she got herself back on track. Can you imagine what a blow it would be as a woman having someone that is one of the ultimate sex symbols of the world stealing your man? That would SUCK!

Andi

Posted at 4:29 PM on January 25, 2014

She is no angel though. Bobbie Brown is a known do

Andi

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 25, 2014

A known dope fiend, drug dealer , and former prostitute. You can’t blame Tommy Lee for leaving her. Pamela Anderson has done charity work for children, what has Bobbie brown ever done for anyone? I read this memoir and I’m happy for Bobbie that she has her life together now, I’ve known her personally going on 15 years and she has always been drama.

Plumakeem70 (@Plumakeem70)

Posted at 6:56 PM on November 16, 2013

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,Ru­sh64.C­OM

racheltcostigan (@racheltcostigan)

Posted at 5:38 PM on November 16, 2013

my friend’s half-sister makes $71/hour on the internet. She has been fired from work for ten months but last month her pay was $12188 just working on the internet for a few hours. my explanation —->>> J­O­B­S­2­5.C­OM

Christy

Posted at 4:38 PM on November 16, 2013

The last I saw her on the show she was a homeless mess.

abraham

Posted at 12:56 PM on November 16, 2013

psst: I’m still willing to repare it!!

Barbara W. Brandon (@melaniebarbour7)

Posted at 2:22 PM on November 16, 2013

My last pay check was $7465 working 17 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 11k for months now and she works about 17 hours a week. I can’t believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,F­­B­3­9.C­OM