‘The Originals’ Recap: Tyler Shares Disturbing News About Hayley’s Baby

Tue, November 12, 2013 9:55pm EDT by 22 Comments
The Originals Episode 107
Courtesy of The CW (2)

lancel pas cher

Posted at 2:21 AM on November 28, 2013

Et les effets pervers ne s’arrtent pas l. lieu de crmation du pre de l’indpendance de l’Inde sur lequel il a lanc une poigne de ptales de roses. le ministre indien des Affaires trangres Salman Khurshid avait parl d’une ngociation parvenue “un stade trs avanc”. Depuis fin septembre.000 comptes de l’IOR et les dossiers de l’APSA. le pape avait fustig les “pots-de-vin”.

Vanessa

Posted at 12:58 AM on November 15, 2013

Klaus just can’t come up with a better plan,he doesn’t know anything about scheming. These are the days I miss gossip girl.My little schemers,Blair and Chuck and the whole gang.Miss them alot.

Vanessa

Posted at 4:33 PM on November 13, 2013

Finally a show where there villains survive. Klaus is my favourite villain and I love him.I have wanted ty to leave tvd for a very very long time then they send him to the originals.I feel sorry for Rebekah becase I think Marcel is playing with her to get what he wants.

Vanessa

Posted at 4:28 PM on November 13, 2013

I feel sorry for Rebekah because I think Marcel is playing with her to get what he wants.Finally a show where there villains survive. Klaus is my favourite villain and I love him.I have wanted ty to leave tvd for a very very long time then they send him to the originals.

Vanessa

Posted at 4:16 PM on November 13, 2013

I feel sorry for Rebekah because I think Marcel is playing with her to get what he wants. After wishing for so long for Tyler to leave vampire diaries they send him to the originals,he ruined everything.Right now he is just annoying. Klaus is my favourite villain and I love him.

breanna

Posted at 9:14 AM on November 13, 2013

I love Klaus no matter what and will root for him until I can no longer.

Carole

Posted at 6:18 AM on November 13, 2013

Rather than be sired to Hayley I think the hybrid was sired to the baby which makes a big threat to Klaus. He doesn’t trust anyone so no one trusts him.His family will rescue him though.

siberia21

Posted at 5:03 AM on November 13, 2013

Well, so far the weakest episode for me. I used to like Tyler as a character and I am sure his appearance in New Orleans was supposed to be exciting but it somehow failed. Plus, it seems that together with Tyler the writers also tranfered some bad habbits that had made me quit watching TVD. Like making the characters jump back and forth without any good reason or real built up just because it suits the temporary story lines which makes the characters feel shallow and the “moments” just pass without any impact on the audience. In the name of “shocking” and “surprising” they leave out (or ignore) the character development that would make us feel for the characters. It was entertaining, yes, but unlike the episodes before I felt nothing (except a slight disappointment). Still, looking forward to more Originals (preferably even more Elijah :), the “full season” news made my week. Thank you for the recap, I always enjoy them.

aymar swan

Posted at 1:40 AM on November 13, 2013

wht???

Nicole

Posted at 1:21 AM on November 13, 2013

Omfg like seriously Tyler ruins everything. He’s so annoying . I want him out of New Orleans and mystic falls for good. GTFO like just get out seriously.

RoyKent

Posted at 4:08 AM on November 13, 2013

careful young lady, michael trevino(Tyler) he s been on the vampire diaries 5 years!, while joseph morgan (Klaus) he s been for 3 years, tyler has his annoying things but that doesnt mean that he cant be good and we should hate him, we need to give him a chance :@ at first i hated klaus so bad because he killed Jenna but now i love him

Elliot HaHa Hillcrest

Posted at 1:33 AM on November 20, 2013

thats the probablem, tyler had 5 years to get win us over, all he does is b!tch and whine, i want revenge for this i wanna torture you, kill you, make your life a living hell, then when he see klaus, he hides his tail between his legs and runs off lol, klause on the other hand had 3 years, within those 3 years, we hate him at first coz he brags about his immortality but then won us over when he has the guns to back up his cockyness

chervonne

Posted at 12:48 AM on November 13, 2013

I think Marcel is using Rebekah to get to Klaus. I feel so bad for Klaus because you can tell that he love his unborn child and you can see that he is jealous over Haylijah. I hope that everybody come to their senses again. Team Klaus and Hayley.

Vanessa

Posted at 12:38 AM on November 13, 2013

I still don’t like tyler and never will.About hayley’s baby,everything has advantage and disadvantage .Why is everyone leaving my klausy.Everyone has issues including klaus,you peple should be more supportive and less judgey, Elijah will be okay.

Christian

Posted at 12:56 AM on November 13, 2013

I totally agree with you about Klaus. I’m so irritated that Elijah did a 180 in his relationship with his baby bro. Klaus is finally trying just like Elijah wanted him to and he blows that on some half-assed idea that Tyler came up with that Klaus had no clue of. For a guy who goes on about how Klaus can find his humanity again with this baby, Elijah was sure quick to think that Klaus would use/hurt his child for power.

Elliot HaHa Hillcrest

Posted at 3:37 AM on November 20, 2013

Elijah didn’t pull a 180, if anything he just stood his grounds, imagine you were in his shoes, those originals have been around for thousands of years, and if you knew your bro has been a shifty d!ck for all those years, you would be be skeptic to believe all has changed from 1 act, even if it was Klaus’s good intensions gone wrong

bekki

Posted at 11:51 PM on November 12, 2013

how come Hayley can make hybrids without Elena or Katherine blood?
Julie plec is totally ruining Klaus character like she did with Elena in season 4.Elena in season 5 is so much better than in season 4.this another way to keep that Hayley bitch.and stop rooting for Elijah and Hayley. its kinda gross and making Elijah as normal guy who break up with his long term girlfriend and pretend that she never exist and how come he suddenly forgot about Katherine and move on and try to hook up with his niece’s mother than its the worst family in the history.

KlayleyAllTheWay

Posted at 11:04 AM on November 22, 2013

Haha well said! It’s plain gross! I just hope this is only a ploy by writers so that Klaus would see Hayley in a new light. We could already see that Klaus is jealous.

Erica

Posted at 11:25 PM on November 12, 2013

Maybe Hayley’s blood can fix Elijah’s bite.

adex

Posted at 4:59 AM on November 13, 2013

u might be right Erica………………….since klaus’ blood is in Hayley’s body now!

adex

Posted at 5:04 AM on November 13, 2013

u might be right Erica………………….since klaus’ blood is in Hayley’s body now! Her blood might actually be a cure

aboutnici

Posted at 10:26 PM on November 12, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.