‘Once Upon A Time’ Recap: Peter Pan’s Days Are Finally Numbered

Sun, November 10, 2013 9:39pm EDT by 20 Comments
Once Upon A Time 307
Courtesy of ABC (3)

Sharon

Posted at 5:51 PM on January 12, 2014

Love the show, late .joining in and one can’t wait for the show to begin again!

Lunacy

Posted at 1:27 PM on November 13, 2013

I’ve been enjoying the show but I do think it’s time to get them off Neverland – in part because it just seems ludicrous to have them wandering around the jungle without supplies. Everyone must stink and have really bad breath by now ;-) Also, the scenes often seem forced because of the situation they’re in. Heart to hearts over breakfast or while at work are fine but when you’re supposedly trekking through a jungle in search of a lost relative, stopping to proclaim your love for someone just seems…out of place. Regina seems like the only one really focused – she’s annoyed by the whole thing and just wants to get Henry and get out. LOVE Ms. Evil Queen. It seems to me that Peter is like a psychiatrist who has forced therapy on everyone – forcing them to admit who they are, what they want, what they’re afraid of. Curiously, no one has turned the table and confronted Peter with whatever happened to him – specifically, where are his parents and why did they abandon him. Will be interesting to see how this plays out – I just hope it plays out soon and we get back to Storybrooke or another land.

Poppy

Posted at 6:06 PM on November 12, 2013

I’ve always loved Peter Pan and Wendy and I really hope he’ll be the ‘Rumple’ to his ‘Belle’!

Olive

Posted at 4:57 PM on November 11, 2013

i want to know more about wendy and her time on neverland the first time around, as well as her “captive” time. i’d always loved peter and wendy’s relationship when i was a kid and i’m really interested in seeing OUAT’s take on it! it’s obviously not as pleasant as other versions lol but i’d like to think that maybe wendy is more than a pawn in peter’s game…did anyone else notice how honest peter was with her after she tricked henry into believing she was sick?

Bonnie Fuller

Posted at 10:26 AM on November 11, 2013

Before we leave Neverland, we NEED to get Peter Pan’s back story> who is he? and why is he solo evil?

matchesrulezu

Posted at 10:10 AM on November 11, 2013

Yeah, Neverland is getting kind of boring. And it’s still so weird seeing Pan as the bad guy, but I kind of like it at the same time. One of the things I like about this show was how they took the stories we all grew up with and gave it a nice twist (like Rumple being “the beast” from Beauty and the Beast). I like the creativity because they made it all work. So Pan being the bad guy is a nice change, although I am getting tired of his attitude. lol.

I was a little annoyed with the two Pan henchmen because it gets a little irritating that nothing can be done successfully without some kind of obstacle, but it worked out nicely. A good twist.

I am definitely an anti-Neal person. So I’m rooting for Emma and Hook to get together. That speech he gave Emma?! Ugh, perfect! He’s so supportive and gave her exactly what she needed when she needed it (reassurance). Yeah, they had their moments where they butted heads, but Hook has changed so much for the better since then all because of Emma’s influence. And I believe Hook can bring out the best in her as well. THAT is a fantastic relationship.

I did notice the little spark between Neal and Tink (which I can root for because it’ll get him off of Emma’s tail, haha. But in all honesty, I think they would make a good couple). Also, Neal seemed to be a little against the idea of Emma having magic. Which I can’t blame, given his past experience with it. Am I the only one, though, that noticed how Neal got mad at Emma and Hook for having kissed? A kiss! No tongue, nothing more, just a simple kiss. I couldn’t believe he got mad when he was fully engaged and absolutely in love with another woman, Tamara, up until the point she betrayed him. Then he suddenly loved Emma all along. Oi, that man has some growing up to do.

Pardon my long post. I’m a fast typer, so it’s easy to get carried away. x3

Kari

Posted at 8:55 AM on November 11, 2013

I am so sick of Neverland, but it was great to get back to Storybrooke to see Grumpy and Granny (I miss Ruby through).
Also it is just me or are they foreshadowing a new realm what with the Pegasus feather’s and Pandora’s box? If they end up in Olympus it might kill the show for me.

Cassie246

Posted at 7:26 AM on November 11, 2013

I don’t know why but I feel like Pandor’s box has to do with Peter’s mother.

k

Posted at 5:47 AM on November 11, 2013

yeah…i dont like ouat anymore..bcoz too much jungle..boring..but i love ouat in wonderland..refreshing..i hope this whole neverland thingy wont be for the whole season..i love the fact we have barney and robin wedding for the whole season..but i cant take ouat jungle anymore..

Mimi

Posted at 4:38 AM on November 11, 2013

Hey you didn’t comment on hook’s little speech. That was so sweet. I hope he really does win Emma’s heart. Sigh.

ambergavin2

Posted at 4:03 AM on November 11, 2013

I was waiting for Wendy! It will interesting to see a flashblack with the two of them. :)

aymar swan

Posted at 2:22 AM on November 11, 2013

finally!!!

abe

Posted at 1:01 AM on November 11, 2013

so that’s why Michael Jackson was killed?

Mario

Posted at 12:21 AM on November 11, 2013

Anyone else notice the License plate that fell off the car said Minnesota?? Perhaps I noticed the 10,00 lakes and familiar blue shade because I’m from Minnesota -

Bb

Posted at 11:48 PM on November 10, 2013

Too true getting real tired of never land crap. Hope they end it soon!

aaronw5652

Posted at 10:45 PM on November 10, 2013

So ready for Neverland to end too! As soon as John/Michael said sister I knew it was Wendy, and I had suspected she was in the cage. Maybe a future (hopefully distant future) relationship between Henry and Wendy?!?! Also did anyone else notice any chemistry between Tink and Bae when she realized it was him? That could be the solution to the Emma love triangle (even though I ship SwanFire more, who knows what’ll happen). Great episode though!

Olive

Posted at 5:00 PM on November 11, 2013

i don’t think henry will have any romantic relationship with wendy… the actress who plays her, freya tingley, is 19 and jared gilmore is 13. too weird. and i also saw that little spark between tinker bell and neal! i ship it already. :)

Guillermo Gonzalez

Posted at 10:27 PM on November 10, 2013

Great review! I would have to agree, although I do enjoy the jungle setting. It’s been full of a lot of malarkey and I’m ready for the overarching story to preside.

As for Pandora’s box, my mind is going ALL OVER the place. I’ve already imagined stories of a cross between Wonderland and Fairy Tale Once, This addition is only creating more of the chaos that’s already consumed my head!

Gale Mcloon

Posted at 10:19 PM on November 10, 2013

Pan and Hook are the only interesting thing on the show ,in fact it was pics of them on tumblr which made me start watching again after giving up before season 1 even finished.I’m pretty sure I will stop watching again when they are gone.

anna

Posted at 10:06 PM on November 10, 2013

I thought I was the only person finding this season tedious to watch. So tired of Neverland! And Peter Pan is the evilest of all? How? Im agreeing with you. Hope this is over soon