‘Glee’ Recap: Adam Lambert Arrives & [Spoiler] Cheats

Thu, November 7, 2013 10:16pm EST by 14 Comments
Glee Jake Cheats
Courtesy of Fox

Star girl cheats

Posted at 10:32 PM on August 15, 2014

Thanks for some other wonderful article. Where else may anyone get
that type of info in such a perfect method of writing?
I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such
information.

thigh gap + s

Posted at 3:46 PM on November 27, 2013

As an aside, I’ve landed in many strange places in my flying career, each
with it’s own story. Also make sure the seat of the jeans doesn’t droop or stretch too
much. To Rio’s shock several of the vines began tickling her.

jeux cheats

Posted at 3:46 PM on November 27, 2013

whoah this blog is wonderful i like studying your articles.
Stay up the good work! You already know, many individuals are looking around for this information, you could help
them greatly.

triche

Posted at 3:38 PM on November 27, 2013

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just
too excellent. I really like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are stating and
the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining
and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a terrific web site.

Monroe

Posted at 3:21 PM on November 27, 2013

We stumbled over here by a different website and thought I may as well check things out.

I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page
again.

Evan

Posted at 9:40 AM on November 27, 2013

What’s up, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s in fact excellent, keep up writing.

Devon

Posted at 8:14 PM on November 14, 2013

The Jake and Marley complication finally spiced this season. It’s been too happy and neutral but the drama is finally BACK. I believe Kurt and Elliot Gilbert, AKA StarChild, will have a connection leading to problems with the engagement. Hopefully Ryder becomes involved With Jake and Marley (imagine a fight, what amazing drama to add), stands up for her and then they finally FALL IN LOVE. I mean, Marley (Melissa Benoist) and Ryder (Blake Jenner) are engaged in real life so it’s bound to happen. Looking forward to tonight’s episode at 9!

Sherry (@shadylady1031)

Posted at 7:26 PM on November 8, 2013

Well after watching last night’s episode I am definitely tuning in this season. Adam Lambert did steal the show but others were also good. I really like Kurt, Santana Lea and Demi hopefully will be in more episodes. Adam’s performance of Marry The Night was EPIC I’ve never seen him try so hard (Elliott’s character) I get that casting director that didn’t cast Adam four or five years ago wishes they had now. But am glad how everything worked out. I’m also hoping that the show ends up in NYC and drops the Lima part. The most interesting characters seem to be in NYC so it will be interesting to see if Ryan Murphy extends the show a few more seasons if it goes in that direction. Love to see Adam and Demi in more episodes and again next season.

deborah

Posted at 5:18 PM on November 8, 2013

marley needs to do that cheating looser Jake he think he’s PUCK when he will never be PUCK , marley needs to be with that dark hair boy I forget his name the one who likes marley

devon

Posted at 8:06 PM on November 14, 2013

YES ryder is SO much better than that fool who cheated. HE IS HORRIBLE

Eunjiro Domingo

Posted at 10:16 AM on November 8, 2013

visit GATVERcom if you would to watch the replay

camilacamille439 (@Tinacamille2)

Posted at 8:02 AM on November 8, 2013

my co-worker’s aunt makes $84/hr on the laptop. She has been fired for seven months but last month her paycheck was $19058 just working on the laptop for a few hours. visit
======= Jobs94.ℭOM ==========

aymar swan

Posted at 2:20 AM on November 8, 2013

Jake and marley will make it over while kurt and starchild will become friends.

abe

Posted at 11:34 PM on November 7, 2013

these sort of people……………SCARY!!