‘KUWTK': Khloe Kardashian Says Lamar Odom Has ‘Emotional’ Issues

Sun, November 3, 2013 10:18pm EDT by 16 Comments
Lamar Odom Flirting
FameFlyNet, Getty

Lala

Posted at 5:02 AM on December 7, 2013

Anyne seen the old khloe? I’m afraid she is a goner for good and on a permanent decline. Wtf happened? One lie leads to another,… to another and another…

vnvnyrecvn567

Posted at 9:14 PM on November 4, 2013

xcvxcv

Mary D. Grote (@MaryDGrote)

Posted at 3:12 PM on November 4, 2013

Ricky responded I can’t believe that a student able to profit 5981 bucks in one month on the computer. Read Full Report>>> FB39.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ounts1980 (@Ounts1980)

Posted at 1:47 PM on November 4, 2013

Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Ounts1980 (@Ounts1980)

Posted at 1:44 PM on November 4, 2013

I make $82h while I’m traveling the world. Last week I worked by my laptop in Rome, Monti Carlo and finally Paris…This week I’m back in the USA. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site. check it out—–>>>> Rush64.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

Pettu

Posted at 12:58 PM on November 4, 2013

Be paid weekly and earn like a boss! I just bought a great Mazda MX-5 from having earned $7126 this past 4 weeks and $10k past-month. Without any doubt this is the easiest and most comfortable job I’ve ever had. I began this 6 months ago and right away was bringing in more than $83 per/h. Here’s what I do Jobs95.ℭOM

klho&lam

Posted at 12:26 PM on November 4, 2013

Hey Doll, O.K. we know who has issues. But Doll when you get married you become a LIFER. ITS THROUGH THICK & THIN –SICK AND SIN. Don’t join that group of hollywood legends that have labeled Marriage & Divorce like wipeing their fanny.

And if you feel that comments from people, WHO HAVE NOT GONE THROUGH WHAT YOU ARE EXACTLY GOING THROUGH, are important, then you have admitted you have issues right there. You have alot on your plate and dont need extra. Your family should not give their opnion on anything unless you ask them for their opnion. Thats only opinion not comment. So take your time and thoroughly weigh out your options. Im sure the good out weighs the bad. GOOD LUCK! YOU AND LAMAR AND BRUCE MAKE THE KARDASHIANS LOOK GOOD. AND NOW KANYE!!!! YAAAAY!!

lala

Posted at 9:20 PM on November 4, 2013

yea ok tell her that when he gives her a stud or aids.

Nicole McCourt-Churchill

Posted at 1:34 AM on November 5, 2013

Khloe I think you are amazing and you have every right to stand by your man, Marriage is through thick and thin even if drugs are involved he will get better it just takes time k KEEP up the great work

Hate whores

Posted at 11:00 AM on November 4, 2013

Really?really girl? If anyone has emotional issues,sorry girl it has to be you. Seems khloe has a brain size of a cashew nut. Kendell jenner broke up with her boyfriend and she moved on without writing and making a lot of drama out of it. I don’t sympathize with khloe,It was a time I did but thinking about all she did to humphries was enough. Is time she moves on and stop all the nonsense. If lamar is going through all this alleged drug issues,why are they showing it on their show? This people are users. This why people look at them strangely and they feel like someone hate them. Nobody hates them. Let’s just give kanye and kim some few years too. Kourtney and Scott has a long way to go but Scott need to be put on watch for cheating.

kris

Posted at 10:28 AM on November 4, 2013

Kris Jenner/Kardashian leaked the info on Lamar. Lamar’s just to stupid to realize it. They are using him for ratings on TV

abe

Posted at 1:02 AM on November 4, 2013

……………professor SLUT is talking, folks!!

Shelly

Posted at 12:01 AM on November 4, 2013

LOL…..after being in that family can you blame him……js

@Shelly

Posted at 12:51 AM on November 4, 2013

You really are quite a dingbat!!

Shelly

Posted at 1:24 PM on November 4, 2013

Thanks!!!

kellyge60 (@kellyge60)

Posted at 11:31 PM on November 3, 2013

like Gregory said I am taken by surprise that a single mom can get paid $5365 in four weeks on the internet. ….. >>>>>>> JOBS60.­­ℭ­­Oℳ